Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: fears fr bb V girl +20 fits in overnight bag

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Keep us updated on the results.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I wouldn't be concerned about the prep, but the syringes are something else.

What's so shocking about a WL using prep anyway? I think it's a good thing. They're in the sex trade, they give BBBJs to total strangers. Even using a condom to fuck is only 95% protection against HIV. Prep gives 99% protection. In fact there are resources online that actively encourage sex workers to use prep and explain how they could get it.

Also, if she used the normal route to get her prep, she would've had to first produce a negative HIV test before she could get it.

The same goes for contraceptives. No WL worth her salt should be relying solely on a thin membrane to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Only 87% effectiveness! So I'd expect them to have a backup protection, eg. The pill, diaphragm, etc.

But yeah, the syringes are a bit of a worry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guy's - I've made tik tok vid demonstrating a WL dating scenario / characteristics.
    Might get me in trouble with the bosses.
    But a laugh is a laugh.

PM for link. Let me know if you get a giggle too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    What bothers me is the meds I didn't see. She left this overnight bag with some intention that I'm blind to. Last time with her she had wrapped her legs around me when I tried to pull out. Wanted to cum on her not in her.

Her lies are things like: she has only been in the business since arriving here..(then what's with the tramp stamp). She can get a normal job..(ah_huh then why won't she leave work 2hrs early for a meet or take a day off on my request). We will fuck the world together..(so fucking men only for money isn't more than a metaphore.

She has an unusual habbit of nitros oxide inhaling. She arrived last time with a box (No Joke) of 6 x no2 bottles the size of 1.25 cokes. She went through 3 in one night. She'll fill a balloon up and breathe with it and repeat untill bottle empty. 3 fuckn bottles a night wtf
    Jesus Christ mate. Do you have to tie a string around her toe and pull her down from the roof when you want to fuck her ?

Dude ... run

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    She has an unusual habbit of nitros oxide inhaling. She arrived last time with a box (No Joke) of 6 x no2 bottles the size of 1.25 cokes. She went through 3 in one night. She'll fill a balloon up and breathe with it and repeat untill bottle empty. 3 fuckn bottles a night wtf
    so thats laughing gas right? yea....i dont know man....i dont know...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha, oh PussyAddict quit complicating things!

She’s not an angel. She’s a hooker and you’re hooked. Block her, cut her off and change your locks. Throw her some bye bye money if you absolutely feel you need to. Then get your shit checked out at a clinic and FFS wear a condom when you fuck a prostitute. This is some basic stuff here dude.

They’re prostitutes, we’re Johns. The game is money exchanged for sex. Play safe, don’t let them know where you live or even your real name. Enjoy the variety and forget about them after you nut… into a condom.

C’mon guys. Not that complicated is it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What bothers me is the meds I didn't see. She left this overnight bag with some intention that I'm blind to. Last time with her she had wrapped her legs around me when I tried to pull out. Wanted to cum on her not in her.

Her lies are things like: she has only been in the business since arriving here..(then what's with the tramp stamp). She can get a normal job..(ah_huh then why won't she leave work 2hrs early for a meet or take a day off on my request). We will fuck the world together..(so fucking men only for money isn't more than a metaphore.

Jesus fucking christ mate, I get the idea of bagging a WL outside of work but how could you not see that this girl is just pure drama your are bringing into your life???

I would honestly change your number and move places because the last thing you need is her harassing/stalking you and saying she's pregnant etc, woman like this can be evil and will get a kick out making your life miserable when you cut contact with them and they become jaded.

Plus I would avoid going back to the shop where you see her at whilst she still works there because if you cut contact and she sees you with another WL then you are again asking for trouble.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PussyAddict deserves some slack guys. We are all humans after all and some of us have a develop a connection with WLs/MLs..

I too have got contact details of some MLs who are nice to me and stayed in touch after they moved on.

Let's hope for all our sake, all clear results.

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As they say you can't make this stuff up. Wait 🤷*♂️🤷*♂️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got my booking with gp at 8.30am today. Should have bloods done by 11.

I got this bizarre though of the girl being like the smallpox spreader. After he infect himself he travelled. She may deeply hate men because of dad and love them because of nature. She's so intelligent I tucked away the thought of her having bipolar when first time at my place, and she was oppening up in front of me. During that time I was reflecting on the cyber security training my work teaches-mainly the phishing part. It's hard when you want to fuck them because the ideals in your head meet the perceptions you have of them:
    Hot=Healthy
    Young=Endurance
    Worker=Freak
    Bad girl=Oportunity
    New experiences=Gain
    ..and so on

I never deluded myself about a future with her. I was swept away by my own lust to fuck her in every way possible to please eachother.
    You need to wait 3 months before testing for HIV. If you do one today, it wont matter. The GP will probably tell you to come back in 3 months to redo blood works

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep, lost me at random BB, then lost me again at joint bank accounts, then lost me a third time with nang addiction.

This is all bad dude, no joke, there is no upside here. This is a girl on her way to rock bottom and you're along for the ride.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    You need to wait 3 months before testing for HIV. If you do one today, it wont matter. The GP will probably tell you to come back in 3 months to redo blood works
    GP said results won't need revisiting unless symptoms show. But I'm still gonna retest in future.

For those testing too: no pissing for 30mins prior to urine sample. Fasting not essential

Senior Member(無間使者)
    GP said results won't need revisiting unless symptoms show. But I'm still gonna retest in future.

For those testing too: no pissing for 30mins prior to urine sample. Fasting not essential
    Thanks for the update and info...all the best.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Urine test is more to do with other STDs like syphillis and gonnorea.

HIV is purely blood test 3 months later. What i think the GP is saying is, the chance of hetero hiv infection is so low in aus, hes not bothering to test you.

I was in a similar position a year ago - BB a brothel worker who i noticed had a full body rash. Called up sexual health clinic and they said dont worry about it - dont even need to test for HIV.

Here is a fun fact: in the history of brothel legalisation in NSW, there has not been a single case of HIV which was passed from worker to punter.

Also 80% of nsw hiv cases are in trans/gay community and the rest have partners from high risk countries like thailand and sub saharan africa.

So this is why i said if you arent taking it up the arse bareback from a trans, you should be good. Go do hiv test in 3 months just for peace of mind though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Based off the tramp stamp V girl 12 hours i think i already know who you are talking about lol. Bro you way too deep cos if it’s the same girl she gave me her number last week too. Goodluck though if you try and pursue.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Based off the tramp stamp V girl 12 hours i think i already know who you are talking about lol. Bro you way too deep cos if it’s the same girl she gave me her number last week too. Goodluck though if you try and pursue.
    This was as I was expecting to find out eventually. I'll send you the link to my tik tok. The vid speaks for itself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The risk of a male contracting HIV from vaginal sex with a woman is next to zero. Anal sex is the risk, not vaginal sex.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Didn't she work at Sakura/Kyoto briefly before this shop she is now at??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    The risk of a male contracting HIV from vaginal sex with a woman is next to zero. Anal sex is the risk, not vaginal sex.
    It's still possible. It's not about the vaginal or anal sex it's more about the delivery of infection. It's is harder to contract from a woman who is HIV positive via anal/vaginal sex but it's very easily given to someone whose partner is HIV positive and ejaculates inside of them.

That's why it's spread rampantly in the gay community because the spreaders where the ones who were the "givers" and not the "recievers"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    It's still possible. It's not about the vaginal or anal sex it's more about the delivery of infection. It's is harder to contract from a woman who is HIV positive via anal/vaginal sex but it's very easily given to someone whose partner is HIV positive and ejaculates inside of them.

That's why it's spread rampantly in the gay community because the spreaders where the ones who were the "givers" and not the "recievers"
    There is a big difference between anal and vaginal. Anal tissue is very easy to tear due to friction and sex. Thats why if you are a bottom in anal sex, your chances of getting hiv is highest 1 in 30 i think.

But if you are a woman getting a cip from a hiv man, rate is much lower than anal

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast