Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: fears fr bb V girl +20 fits in overnight bag

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Can't find the other one, may have been wiped, but jesus it was a real eye opener to just what sort of scumbags there are hovering about.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yeah I'd forgotten about that, there's another thread talking about why girls move shops, that guy is exactly why girls move shops. As nutty as a fruitcake.

Then there was that lovely korean girl that ended up in the psych ward because that other cunt harassed her so badly.

Sorry, I digress.
    Jesus what the fuck happened there? I knew about that poor girl set on fire.

But to stalk a girl to the point of putting her in a psych ward!! Fuck me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Wow, does anyone know it ended, poor girl. Nobody deserves this.
    Last I heard she had an AVO on him and then the case went to court and he didn't show. That was about 6 months ago though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    edited for posterity

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Last I heard she had an AVO on him and then the case went to court and he didn't show. That was about 6 months ago though.
    They went back to court in June. AVO was processed, though 'Gus' - Chris is his name, is in custody, for this and other matters, I think involving other WL's. Bipolar Andrew is a different guy, he hasn't been around for a couple of years now, thankfully.

Nicky and the girl op is talking about are two different girls, just to clarify.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't believe that girls get tested regularly. The shops don't require them to get tested and this was confirmed in discussion with some girls. I recall a few newbies who didn't know where to even get tested so had to tell them where to go. If all shops were interested in the health and safety of their workers then they would be requiring all their girls to get tested regularly and show proof that they are clean and negative.However, it's not the case when speaking to some girls.
    Both girls i saw recently said they get tested atleast monthly. You’d think shops would enforce it somewhat because if a rumour or truth comes out like this one that a girl possibly has an STD that’s bad business for them. I can understand cheap shops not enforcing but i’d feel popular ones would. Anyway always better to play it safe for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Both girls i saw recently said they get tested atleast monthly. You’d think shops would enforce it somewhat because if a rumour or truth comes out like this one that a girl possibly has an STD that’s bad business for them. I can understand cheap shops not enforcing but i’d feel popular ones would. Anyway always better to play it safe for yourself.
    Why would you think that a cheap shop wouldn't care about girls getting STI's. Isn't there any popular cheap shops in your opinion?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Why would you think that a cheap shop wouldn't care about girls getting STI's. Isn't there any popular cheap shops in your opinion?
    You’re right i’m sure cheap shops care about their girls and customers and it’s wrong to make that assumption. Do you guys really think NSW health and Councils just let brothels do whatever they want or do you think regulations are in place to operate a licensed brothel. Genuine Question i’m curious.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucyfur View Post
    Based off the tramp stamp V girl 12 hours i think i already know who you are talking about lol. Bro you way too deep cos if it’s the same girl she gave me her number last week too. Goodluck though if you try and pursue.
    Would you mind dm me the name you have in mind? I like going for V girls and this post is making me a bit anxious not gonna lie. Thanks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    V girl has full blown episode today

So.. the girl invites herself over for a meal and heads straight to her meds bag location. I reveal been put in rubbish because of syringes. Next thing her head implodes. Punching furniture and falling back on bed in total agony. She kept saying "my stomach medication" and I kept saying "there were syringes and I throw away". Her melt down was bizarre to say the least. I got no reference back about anything syringe like or pre exposure cautions. All I got was "my stomach medication. Next came the no2 bottles and her criticisms about me being poor, ugly and stupid. Her soul is fucked this one. I wish her a recovery but probly too late. Don't know what inhalants do but doesn't seem like a good coping strategy. I was just smoking ciggies and watching it unfold. Atleast I've come up on top emotionally. She also said her lies were about testing me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Great thread with lots of interesting comments

Funny how all the gratuitous posts about the glory of bareback sex and drug use are suddenly quiet

Also the rule no.1 of a public forum:
    Believe 20% of what you read

No doubt this story is all true but don't let your emotions to get caught up in the stories you read

Just practice safe sex and run a mile from drugs and your life will be great
    Drugs and bareback sex will do you in, just a matter of when

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dude, we all see the Angel inside them and that Angel is beautiful but it is buried so deep underneath all the scars and a life of multiple sexual partners daily, smoke , drugs and alcohol to forget their pain plus money laundering and the are professional liars. It’s best to live a fantasy for a short period of time and let them go.

Believe me I have been there and it is not worth it. Let her go and get tested
    Good analogy dtb
    Only young punters or dumb punters venture into this dangerous territory
    I met a guy this week in my peer group who has psychosis due to meeting the wrong working lady, and being offered her drugs. Had a great job but now he has a crippled brain. On psych meds

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post

So.. the girl invites herself over for a meal and heads straight to her meds bag location. I reveal been put in rubbish because of syringes. Next thing her head implodes. Punching furniture and falling back on bed in total agony. She kept saying "my stomach medication" and I kept saying "there were syringes and I throw away". Her melt down was bizarre to say the least. I got no reference back about anything syringe like or pre exposure cautions. All I got was "my stomach medication. Next came the no2 bottles and her criticisms about me being poor, ugly and stupid. Her soul is fucked this one. I wish her a recovery but probly too late. Don't know what inhalants do but doesn't seem like a good coping strategy. I was just smoking ciggies and watching it unfold. Atleast I've come up on top emotionally. She also said her lies were about testing me
    You should move place,

Nox doesn't really cause withdrawals but more so cravings just like cigarettes.

If she was really on the H, her first symptom of withdrawal will be runny nose etc as if she is coming down with a cold/flu.

You should move place.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Good analogy dtb
    Only young punters or dumb punters venture into this dangerous territory
    I met a guy this week in my peer group who has psychosis due to meeting the wrong working lady, and being offered her drugs. Had a great job but now he has a crippled brain. On psych meds
    According to pop culture, I believe there is a Japanese saying along the following lines “take a broken guy and heal him and he will love you forever, take a broken girl, heal her and she will leave you broken forever”.

Don’t like generalisations but this one fits with the topic quite nicely.

I am sorry about the guy you met.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Mate, you are still seeing her. I am sorry to say but this is now idiotic and like the other reply says, you have to move.

Either move or don’t let her in anymore. You are now doing it to yourself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate, you are still seeing her. I am sorry to say but this is now idiotic and like the other reply says, you have to move.

Either move or don’t let her in anymore. You are now doing it to yourself
    Things are totally done now with her. I pushed her away and she wasn't happy being in second place. Yesterday she was certain she was pushing me away and must now think she has the authority. I feel this is safest position to appear to be in. Her bad mood far outweighed her positive points. I think she knows she's borderline milf territory and headed to 647 or 533 haha. Poor thing. Her time is up and no knight in shining armor.

Thanks for the responses fellow punters - all PM's and replies greatly appreciated. I'll post my blood results once in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Things are totally done now with her. I pushed her away and she wasn't happy being in second place. Yesterday she was certain she was pushing me away and must now think she has the authority. I feel this is safest position to appear to be in. Her bad mood far outweighed her positive points. I think she knows she's borderline milf territory and headed to 647 or 533 haha. Poor thing. Her time is up and no knight in shining armor.

Thanks for the responses fellow punters - all PM's and replies greatly appreciated. I'll post my blood results once in.
    sigh, WL or not, nothing is a faster turn off than girl going batshit crazy over anything. Can't deal with people who can't properly communicate their feelings lol. I'm glad that you are finally letting go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sad it's over. But it's still was a better love story then the Twilight movie.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This girl must have been dumped today. She pissing up my tree with msg after msg. So - who was it? Shoryureppa not answering my enquiry with him and his timing on aus99 suits it to a tee

[Edit] All respect to Shoryureppa as he contacted me. One can think funny things when future in doubt
    Last edited by PussyAddict; 21-09-2023 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Mistake

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Results in. I'm clear fr std and looking to see Bently and private Sumi and maybe that popular Nepal chick.. list goes on

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast