Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: fears fr bb V girl +20 fits in overnight bag

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Jeeeesus.
    Dude.
    Red flags. So many red flags, it's like a soviet era military parade.
    You mean Vietnamese military parade 🤔

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    You mean Vietnamese military parade 🤔
    You make a fair point..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This has got to be one of the strangest posts I’ve ever read.You’re saying she left a bag full of medications to treat HIV and from what I can tell you had unprotected sex, exposing you to HIV you then finish off by saying God bless her soul and how she is an angel. You also talk about sharing girls. The fact you might have HIV almost seems like an afterthought lol.

Am I missing something here?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Opening a joint bank account is another red flag and as Jamez11 said in an earlier post: you don’t seem to be too concerned (or just very calm) about the whole thing.

I would recommend that you speak to either a trusted friend and/or a professional about this topic before you make any big decisions

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    This has got to be one of the strangest posts I’ve ever read.You’re saying she left a bag full of medications to treat HIV and from what I can tell you had unprotected sex, exposing you to HIV you then finish off by saying God bless her soul and how she is an angel. You also talk about sharing girls. The fact you might have HIV almost seems like an afterthought lol.

It's all in his name "PussyAddict"!
    Does this post sound like it's coming from an addict? All the red flags mean nothing to him.
    I seriously hope he gets help, and more importantly keeps his pants on. We don't want him spreading his "love" around.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I would be scared shitless after seeing those HIV meds. Nothing good can come from BB, nothing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post

1st stage of grief, denial. She's an angel, she can't be bad!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    this is definitely a red flag!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How many red flags do you need before you run?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So having prep means no HIV as yet haha 😅. Best avoid

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried to pm you. Have a feel we know the same person

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    Where to start?
    Well I had an out of shop experience with V ????. She left an overnight bag with me that included +20 fits, and 4 x bags of multiple medications. PM for list. There's one got my heart racing (Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate - pre exposure treatment for HIV pos) and now I gotta get tested as she is the bb girl of inner west. I thought we could just hang out, drink, dine and fool around when it felt natural. On my way out of former shop she said she loved me (third red flag), previously she had invited me to vietnam (red flag) on first bb experience where she basically jumps on without warning (red flag). On first date where I supplied funding for 2 meals (70 total) we ended up at mine from 8pm to 11am..bonus I thought "free sex from sex craved freak". During the drinks she tell about her crime lifestyle of washing, avoiding tax, and fucking men for their money.. all those things are mixed in with her soul. Either way the next day texts are magnified to 'love you - miss you'. She even went as far as pretending (I think) to have period on second sleepover. And suggest a joint bank account to help pay my mortgage.

I really do feel for her. I don't think her chances of pregnancy are great, she has been abused by her dad, mums close to death, sister can't even have kids after 10yr of trying. If true at all. But I believe some of her shit.

I wish all she told was true: I'll get normal job, she bisexual and we can find young girls to share, I can fool around but my heart remain hers. She's a class act fellas.

I'm curios about the fits she keeps in her bag among other things (no toys). And how soon/long till I need to get tested?

God bless her soul 😪 I've seen the angel inside her and it was beautiful
    Guess what? She is doing this entire routine to several of her clients. It’s not personal to you …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldnt be too worried to be honest. If she has prep so what? It means she doesnt have hiv and takes it to prevent the virus.

If she has hiv already, and shes on anti retrovirals (which i doubt since they would be taking a cocktail of them instead of one pill) the viral load would be suppressed.

And worst case scenario even if she does have HIV and its viral load is not controlled, the chance of a single exposure rate of infection from vaginal penile comtact in a first world country is 1/2500.

Monitor if any symtoms comes up (seroconversion happens around 3 weeks and symptoms include rash, swollen lymph nodes, high fever and general flu like symptoms). If you dont get it, go for a hiv test 3 months from now. I wouldnt worry too much as long as shes not a ladyboy and you like it bareback up the arse

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OP here.
    Wouldn't say I'm relaxed. But the anxiety I had through dating her was extreme. Now over I can sleep again even with heart racing over what might be terminal for me. The first bb I did with her was sprung on me. She switched fr bbbj to reverse cowgirl in a blitz. Thought she had a k misha trick with dom in mouth. There were two surprises. One 'who the he'll is this nymph' and 'is that my bare cock in this pussy'. Border line rape is the way she fucks and I'm no bdsm enthusiast. She's a wild cat and she doesn't take no for an answer. Not over anything!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve88 View Post
    How many red flags do you need before you run?
    They're probably egging him on like he was a bull lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    OP here.
    Wouldn't say I'm relaxed. But the anxiety I had through dating her was extreme. Now over I can sleep again even with heart racing over what might be terminal for me. The first bb I did with her was sprung on me. She switched fr bbbj to reverse cowgirl in a blitz. Thought she had a k misha trick with dom in mouth. There were two surprises. One 'who the he'll is this nymph' and 'is that my bare cock in this pussy'. Border line rape is the way she fucks and I'm no bdsm enthusiast. She's a wild cat and she doesn't take no for an answer. Not over anything!
    Get you ass over to a sex clinic asap dude, the longer you leave the worse it can get, just get checked

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    I wouldnt be too worried to be honest. If she has prep so what? It means she doesnt have hiv and takes it to prevent the virus
    It means she doesn't give a fuck who raw dogs her, I know some WL are selective and it's still risky but her having these meds means three things imo

1- she is just imature and barebacks any one and thinks this is a cure all regardless of other STD's

2- she may have a history of STD's and sex clinic doctors have put 2 and 2 together that she is a big carefree risk taker and would most likely be aware of her IV drug habbit (as OP has mentioned his suspicions) so they have prescribed her this as atleast as either some form of preventative measure due to her history of substance abuse, sex work and possible recklessness and they would have done this to not protect her but to protect others by reducing the chance of her spreading it to others if she gets it from work or a dirty needle.

3- she actually may have it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What bothers me is the meds I didn't see. She left this overnight bag with some intention that I'm blind to. Last time with her she had wrapped her legs around me when I tried to pull out. Wanted to cum on her not in her.

Her lies are things like: she has only been in the business since arriving here..(then what's with the tramp stamp). She can get a normal job..(ah_huh then why won't she leave work 2hrs early for a meet or take a day off on my request). We will fuck the world together..(so fucking men only for money isn't more than a metaphore.

She has an unusual habbit of nitros oxide inhaling. She arrived last time with a box (No Joke) of 6 x no2 bottles the size of 1.25 cokes. She went through 3 in one night. She'll fill a balloon up and breathe with it and repeat untill bottle empty. 3 fuckn bottles a night wtf
    Last edited by PussyAddict; 31-08-2023 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Misspelling

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Got my booking with gp at 8.30am today. Should have bloods done by 11.

I got this bizarre though of the girl being like the smallpox spreader. After he infect himself he travelled. She may deeply hate men because of dad and love them because of nature. She's so intelligent I tucked away the thought of her having bipolar when first time at my place, and she was oppening up in front of me. During that time I was reflecting on the cyber security training my work teaches-mainly the phishing part. It's hard when you want to fuck them because the ideals in your head meet the perceptions you have of them:
    Hot=Healthy
    Young=Endurance
    Worker=Freak
    Bad girl=Oportunity
    New experiences=Gain
    ..and so on

I never deluded myself about a future with her. I was swept away by my own lust to fuck her in every way possible to please eachother.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All the best mate

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast