Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fears fr bb V girl +20 fits in overnight bag

Junior Member(有D料到)
    [This an edit]

Brakedown of original is: Syringes found in bag, freaked out, got tested. Can pm me for enquiries about contents of overnight bag. The whole thing still a mystery to me. V girl also appears off roster for most part of September after she been tested. Won't go into detail there. I'll bump the thread once my results are in. Original opening still to be found along thread. I've requested delete of this thread and no response. Just got abit personal for both. Safety first!
    Last edited by PussyAddict; 16-09-2023 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Got too personal for both

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    What’s ‘fits’? I did search it but nothing stood out.

Sounds like a complicated situation. Good luck bro.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Street slang for syringes,she sounds like a real catch!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dude, we all see the Angel inside them and that Angel is beautiful but it is buried so deep underneath all the scars and a life of multiple sexual partners daily, smoke , drugs and alcohol to forget their pain plus money laundering and the are professional liars. It’s best to live a fantasy fir a short period of time and let them go.

Believe me I have been there and it is not worth it. Let her go and get tested

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which shop she work at so we can avoid her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Which shop she work at so we can avoid her?
    Yes, please tell us… I don’t want to avoid all V Girls now by default just because it might me her..

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy75 View Post
    Street slang for syringes,she sounds like a real catch!
    Haha, sheeeit. Cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe think twice before your next bb adventure. If you're fast, you can go to emergency to get a PEP but I hear it damages your kidneys and liver.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Far out! Run Forest run….

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Yes, please tell us… I don’t want to avoid all V Girls now by default just because it might me her..
    Well if we get a place that she works at, we may be able to tell who she is and just avoid her compared to the other Viet girls. If it's true what he says then you should be able to see the track marks on her.

If she were to be HIV, even a bbbj is a major risk if she has an open wound in her mouth.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hate to say it, but it's 100% on you for BBing and getting too involved.

Yes pussy feels great sans glove, but she ain't a 'normal' girl. She's probably BBed any guy who gave her more attention than others.

She's searching for a way out (wouldn't you?) But in the meantime she still has to cope with her reality, and what better way to do that than altered states of consciousness.

With the utmost respect, keep your dick away from other girls until you know you're clean please.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm staying away till clean

Also: can't name and shame untill I know.

Been thinking fits might be for the Botox I found in bag.

She also had cream for ulcers/herbies. Don't know if her precaution shit work and her 14hr shifts have me haunted.

Edit: 12hr shifts

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Think grappling hooks .. Sure some, or all, of her story is true, but are YOU prepared for the support (financial, physical, AND mental) involved?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Now that's a bag full of surprises!

Can imagine how anxious you would be feeling. I think 6 months you will know for sure.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You're in a whole world of shit...

I wouldn't be worried about diseases right now, I'd be more worried SHE KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE...you'll never be able to get rid of her.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100% go take your arse down to the sexual health clinic and get tested, tell them the truth, that you had multiple bareback sex with a drug using whore,
    If your dick looks like its infected, its game over,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    You're in a whole world of shit...

I wouldn't be worried about diseases right now, I'd be more worried SHE KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE...you'll never be able to get rid of her.
    Holy shit didn't think of that!

gets a knock on the door

"THIS YOUR BABY!!!"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You would think that these girls would be getting tested pretty frequently. With a quick google of the drug you said you were worried about it is also used to lower the risk of contracting HIV through sex. But anyway go get tested.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    Where to start?
    Well I had an out of shop experience with V ????. She left an overnight bag with me that included +20 fits, and 4 x bags of multiple medications. PM for list. There's one got my heart racing (Emtricitabine/Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate - pre exposure treatment for HIV pos) and now I gotta get tested as she is the bb girl of inner west. I thought we could just hang out, drink, dine and fool around when it felt natural. On my way out of former shop she said she loved me (third red flag), previously she had invited me to vietnam (red flag) on first bb experience where she basically jumps on without warning (red flag). On first date where I supplied funding for 2 meals (70 total) we ended up at mine from 8pm to 11am..bonus I thought "free sex from sex craved freak". During the drinks she tell about her crime lifestyle of washing, avoiding tax, and fucking men for their money.. all those things are mixed in with her soul. Either way the next day texts are magnified to 'love you - miss you'. She even went as far as pretending (I think) to have period on second sleepover. And suggest a joint bank account to help pay my mortgage.

I really do feel for her. I don't think her chances of pregnancy are great, she has been abused by her dad, mums close to death, sister can't even have kids after 10yr of trying. If true at all. But I believe some of her shit.

I wish all she told was true: I'll get normal job, she bisexual and we can find young girls to share, I can fool around but my heart remain hers. She's a class act fellas.

I'm curios about the fits she keeps in her bag among other things (no toys). And how soon/long till I need to get tested?

God bless her soul 😪 I've seen the angel inside her and it was beautiful
    I private messaged you

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Jeeeesus.
    Dude.
    Red flags. So many red flags, it's like a soviet era military parade.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast