Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: fears fr bb V girl +20 fits in overnight bag

Quote Originally Posted by xeniba View Post
    Maybe think twice before your next bb adventure. If you're fast, you can go to emergency to get a PEP but I hear it damages your kidneys and liver.
    Yes, that is right. The Emergency Department will do a blood test / urine test for liver function. They still prescribe you PeP which lasts a few days until you can visit the local sexual health clinic. When you go to the sexual health clinic, that is where they discuss your options and look at your liver / kidney function. Sexual Health clinics which are run by NSW Health will look at kidney and liver function and go from there. Generally, it should be fine and they will dispense the remaining 23 days of Pep. But yeah, it can cause potential damage. FYI - Friend works in health lol.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bros, are you talking about PrEP or PEP? From my understanding, PEP is prescribed to people who already have HIV, to manage the disease. PrEP is the one that prevents it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bros, are you talking about PrEP or PEP? From my understanding, PEP is prescribed to people who already have HIV, to manage the disease. PrEP is the one that prevents it.
    PrEP is the one before sex. PEP is post exposure which has to be started within 72 hours. its a 28 day course to prevent HIV from developing. The virus tries to replicate but can't due to the drugs. They are essentially the same drugs with same ingredients. In terms of specifics, I have no idea. Many friends work in health and are nurses (some gay) so they know all about pep and prep.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    PrEP is the one before sex. PEP is post exposure which has to be started within 72 hours. its a 28 day course to prevent HIV from developing. The virus tries to replicate but can't due to the drugs. They are essentially the same drugs with same ingredients. In terms of specifics, I have no idea. Many friends work in health and are nurses (some gay) so they know all about pep and prep.
    Bros , can someone please PM me who this girl is .i see viet girls a lot .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She went by Lan, Helen, Fiona is all I know. Looks to me as also Enoza and Hana.

https://no5marrickville.com/profile/helen/

Still can google her no5 profile it appears.

She long gone I believe, her latest Face book looks though she in North viet probly avoiding the heat of ho ch mihn.

If you got anything from her you'd be long dead bud, I wouldn't worry.

When we were talking she was keen on a Canada trip. Maybe her last venture as she's ageing

I still never figured out what syringes were used for, gotta be botox or hep c??? What else is there?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    She went by Lan, Helen, Fiona is all I know. Looks to me as also Enoza and Hana.

https://no5marrickville.com/profile/helen/

Still can google her no5 profile it appears.

She long gone I believe, her latest Face book looks though she in North viet probly avoiding the heat of ho ch mihn.

If you got anything from her you'd be long dead bud, I wouldn't worry.

When we were talking she was keen on a Canada trip. Maybe her last venture as she's ageing

I still never figured out what syringes were used for, gotta be botox or hep c??? What else is there?
    Shes not a drug user is she? with the syringes and all maybe not heroin but other drugs she could be injecting.

Or maybe she is a diabetic or has technology done away with self injection and now it's insulin pumps?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Don't be a dumbass just get a sex test. Tell em you accidentally let the balls touch at one of the clinics for the LGBT folks. They may give you the secret coin and handshake

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never saw her do anything like check sugarv levels after eating

I can vaguely recall a small jar with bottox written on it but there was cream in it. She's the type to imagine enemies which aren't there and the jar was probably her self-security throw off. Another punter pointed out botox needs to be mixed and is powder (I think) as far as I can recall.

The syringes also looked unused. About 4 bags with 5 each in them. Just plastic bags tied by her I guess.

I'd really love to fucken know what they were for. Only drug I saw her use is No2 laughing gas or Nangs, bulbs, what ever you wanna call the inhalent. In viet it's popular at bars giving out balloons full of the gas

She worked hard to get the drug, meds bag back from me. Phone call acting nice, promise of coming over to make up etc. Her world collapsed when I revealed I dumped in the bin haha. I think that's when I met the real her. She could never stand the word "No"

Syringes were for fillers for her face and botox. HIV prevention medication or Prep. End of story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Boy do I miss this WL! Anyone have a whereabouts or update?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vn according to her Facebook post

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When I first read this thread title I thought the op had fears that this 20+ yr old vn girl was tiny enough to fit into an overnight bag.

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    When I first read this thread title I thought the op had fears that this 20+ yr old vn girl was tiny enough to fit into an overnight bag.
    if she had detachable tits it would be a distinct possibility.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678