Thread: AMERICAN X J LISA - VERY PRETTY AND YOUNG AMERICAN STYLE JAPANESE GIRL

Junior Member(有D料到)

AMERICAN X J LISA - VERY PRETTY AND YOUNG AMERICAN STYLE JAPANESE GIRL

Just happened to browse around GE roster and found out about Lisa, texted them, secure a booking on her first day, and here is my report.

Looks:
    She is very young and very pretty in my opinion, her face is mixed, more american beauty but with still has the typical cute japanese girl. I guess she is around 20-21y.o, smooth silky white skin, nice slim body with B-cup boobs and cute little nipple, height is about 160cm so description on the website is quite accurate. Big round eyes white charming smile, brown hair medium length. Again, she is very pretty!

Personality:
    Very friendly! Very fluent english, she has American dad and Japanese mum, and she went to International school in Japan so she speak english a lot. It feels like I visited American girl with Japanese background 😅. She is very polite too, typical Japanese girl. She likes to chat and has the young girl vibes. Very fun to be with.

Main:
    She gave me a hug as soon as I enter the room, with a big smile too. Kissing her was like very girlfriend feeling. No rush, build up slowly, her lips felt nice and soft too. LFK build up to DFK not a problem. Her BBBJ felt a little bit soft, but still good that made me rock hard. She gave a sensual eye contact occassionaly while doing BBBJ which is nice, and she was very happy when I compliment her service. She was very responsive with DATY as well, no smell, shaven, very nice little pussy. Sex was very good, its more GFE rather than PSE. She respond very well and willing to change to any position I requested. The only thing is when I saw her, she said she had no break at all since starting and the last time she ate something was on the plane. She just arrived from Japan that day so probably a bit of fatigue from travelling as well. Her face does shows a bit of tiredness, but she is still very willing to please and did all the service. No round 2 because I just enjoyed my time chatting with her, and to give her a bit of rest as well.

Overall, my experience with her was very good, despite her tiredness, she still did everything with a big smile and eagerness. Definitely will be back to see her again before she goes back to Japan. She will be here 1.5 months, so plenty of time. Happy punting!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    American Japanese. Now that could be the best of both worlds.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    American Japanese. Now that could be the best of both worlds.
    Yep definitely!

what time did you see her Deff?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    what time did you see her Deff?
    It was 10pm yesterday mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deffsp View Post
    Just happened to browse around GE roster and found out about Lisa, texted them, secure a booking on her first day, and here is my report.

Looks:
    She is very young and very pretty in my opinion, her face is mixed, more american beauty but with still has the typical cute japanese girl. I guess she is around 20-21y.o, smooth silky white skin, nice slim body with B-cup boobs and cute little nipple, height is about 160cm so description on the website is quite accurate. Big round eyes white charming smile, brown hair medium length. Again, she is very pretty!

Personality:
    Very friendly! Very fluent english, she has American dad and Japanese mum, and she went to International school in Japan so she speak english a lot. It feels like I visited American girl with Japanese background 😅. She is very polite too, typical Japanese girl. She likes to chat and has the young girl vibes. Very fun to be with.

Main:
    She gave me a hug as soon as I enter the room, with a big smile too. Kissing her was like very girlfriend feeling. No rush, build up slowly, her lips felt nice and soft too. LFK build up to DFK not a problem. Her BBBJ felt a little bit soft, but still good that made me rock hard. She gave a sensual eye contact occassionaly while doing BBBJ which is nice, and she was very happy when I compliment her service. She was very responsive with DATY as well, no smell, shaven, very nice little pussy. Sex was very good, its more GFE rather than PSE. She respond very well and willing to change to any position I requested. The only thing is when I saw her, she said she had no break at all since starting and the last time she ate something was on the plane. She just arrived from Japan that day so probably a bit of fatigue from travelling as well. Her face does shows a bit of tiredness, but she is still very willing to please and did all the service. No round 2 because I just enjoyed my time chatting with her, and to give her a bit of rest as well.

Overall, my experience with her was very good, despite her tiredness, she still did everything with a big smile and eagerness. Definitely will be back to see her again before she goes back to Japan. She will be here 1.5 months, so plenty of time. Happy punting!
    Great review mate. She sounds like a must try!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jok View Post
    Great review mate. She sounds like a must try!
    Yes definitely, she is gorgeous! Go for it mate 😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damn she sounds like a catch