Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NATALIE REVISITED - Merrylands Apple Massage

Senior Member(無間使者)

NATALIE REVISITED - Merrylands Apple Massage

It was only by luck through another post that I found Natalie at Apple Massage (ex St Marys). I made a booking turned up and Natalie remembered me and gave me a passionate embrace. We moved to the massage room which by my standards was massive. We continued to embrace and pet each other for 5 or so minutes as old friends do.?Natalie volunteered she had been overseas for a period in Ho Chi Minh City. Later on recounted her acrimonious separation from St Mary’s.
    To the SESSION. It was powerful and delivered with GFE passion - BBBJ, DATY, MISH MASH MESH AND MOSH, doggy, cowgirl, generous FS, DFK and more. Natalie delivers a beautiful BBBJ. I turned not sure how I would perform or perform at all knowing that on Monday I had already delivered a load. I had turned up to see Natalie as I felt a strong sexual urge just to see her again. I booked an hour and was delivered once again only this time by a CIM. She declared I was “sweet “. As we cleaned up Natalie continued talking and told me she was born in Iceland and was 25% French through her mum.? Although some of the communication was patchy I felt a sense of regret that I had not allocated more time to Natalie.
    On the way out I met FREYA - and I was taken by her come to bed and fuck me presence. I hope she can deliver a Dragon Tendon massage that I have been considering for over 3/4 months. For me a 10/10 on all measures - all yours guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wait is this the same Natalie of Saigon St Mary's? Never used to do FS before so I'm surprised but she did a great CIM BBBJ and I know that Angela massage place so will have to visit!

Freya and Natalie under one roof… that’s a crazy double waiting to happen

Senior Member(無間使者)

Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Wait is this the same Natalie of Saigon St Mary's? Never used to do FS before so I'm surprised but she did a great CIM BBBJ and I know that Angela massage place so will have to visit!
    Yes you are correct but at Apple Massage up the stairs and let heaven begin. Natalie was just so nice to see again and classy as always. Freya at first sight is an absolute heart ❤️ breaker.?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    It was only by luck through another post that I found Natalie at Apple Massage (ex St Marys). I made a booking turned up and Natalie remembered me and gave me a passionate embrace. We moved to the massage room which by my standards was massive. We continued to embrace and pet each other for 5 or so minutes as old friends do.?Natalie volunteered she had been overseas for a period in Ho Chi Minh City. Later on recounted her acrimonious separation from St Mary’s.
    To the SESSION. It was powerful and delivered with GFE passion - BBBJ, DATY, MISH MASH MESH AND MOSH, doggy, cowgirl, generous FS, DFK and more. Natalie delivers a beautiful BBBJ. I turned not sure how I would perform or perform at all knowing that on Monday I had already delivered a load. I had turned up to see Natalie as I felt a strong sexual urge just to see her again. I booked an hour and was delivered once again only this time by a CIM. She declared I was “sweet “. As we cleaned up Natalie continued talking and told me she was born in Iceland and was 25% French through her mum.? Although some of the communication was patchy I felt a sense of regret that I had not allocated more time to Natalie.
    On the way out I met FREYA - and I was taken by her come to bed and fuck me presence. I hope she can deliver a Dragon Tendon massage that I have been considering for over 3/4 months. For me a 10/10 on all measures - all yours guys.
    How many pineapples?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is the shops WeChat ID?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    What is the shops WeChat ID?
    Try adding the phone number to wechat.
    I just did it.
    Just waiting for the reply.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Booked to see her later today! Her DFK, BBBJ and CIM were amazing.

How much was the damage?
    Last edited by Markus24777; 01-09-2023 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Reword

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy cow I miss this woman!

Wont go into too many details as there are other reviews but in summary if you haven't met Natalia before she does everything super passionately:

When she massages you she hits every nook and cranny and good technique and good pressure
    When she kisses you she sucks your face off
    When she sucks you off she takes me all the way down quite easily and the cum lasted forever and she stayed down the whole time

I was a bit selfish today only went for my enjoyment not hers but had a fabulous time. No FS offered and I didn't ask

She mentioned that she is no longer at Saigon after some shenanigans there and other girls have left as well and she recently came back from a holiday working 7 days a week. Work hard play hard I guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    went there yesterday.
    Her service is as described and good massage as well.

For me highlight was the greetings from mamasan. Nice tight hug and a kiss on my chicks.
    Forgot her name though.

I would love to have a session with her if she works.

Nice and clean place as well. Will definitely return again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw a girl at St marys once , I think it was Natalie. Has she had her tits done? With scars that go from her nipples and downwards. She has also plump lips and a bit of work done.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    I saw a girl at St marys once , I think it was Natalie. Has she had her tits done? With scars that go from her nipples and downwards. She has also plump lips and a bit of work done.
    Yep sounds like the glorious Natalie one of the most giving kind passionate girls u can meet

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Yep sounds like the glorious Natalie one of the most giving kind passionate girls u can meet
    You will also find that during her recent holiday she had some dental work, very good, and a bit of boosting in the rear bumpers. Again very good. And I agree. Natalie is a lovely lady with a wicked streak when she is happy 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    You will also find that during her recent holiday she had some dental work, very good, and a bit of boosting in the rear bumpers. Again very good. And I agree. Natalie is a lovely lady with a wicked streak when she is happy 👍
    Sure it won't be too long before I get to see Natalie again - thanks for the update looking forward seeing her new assets

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there a rear entrance or is it only from the Merrylands Road front door?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Stairway to Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by chinchin01 View Post
    Is there a rear entrance or is it only from the Merrylands Road front door?
    Doorway off the street heaven is up the stairs - treats await.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any showers in this place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi, what was the damage?

Also, do all girls provide the same level of service?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can u have a better promotional photo than Natalie standing next to a sign saying 'strictly no sexual services provided' - priceless

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Freya and Natalie under one roof… that’s a crazy double waiting to happen
    Could a mere mortal survive :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast