Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has anyone had luck with Tinder?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Has anyone had luck with Tinder?

Thinking of mixing it up a bit again just to break the punting routine.
    Signed up and it’s the usual pay the subscription first which is ok. Swipe left. Swipe right. Don’t really get it. What’s the fastest way to meet and recite poetry?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Thinking of mixing it up a bit again just to break the punting routine.
    Signed up and it’s the usual pay the subscription first which is ok. Swipe left. Swipe right. Don’t really get it. What’s the fastest way to meet and recite poetry?
    Tinder is a shit show, I find bumble or hinge to be a better experience.
    Just give all 3 a crack.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried Tinder a while back but no luck. I also tried Adultfriendfinder ...so many fakes, but I ended up getting one free root out of it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tinder and Bumble are great when you're traveling, or if you can pull it off, just pretend to be traveling even in your home city. There are lots of women on there looking for a serious relationship but very happy to hook up with a guy that they don't have to worry about seeing again. Just be honest on your profile that you're traveling and looking for a tour guide with the potential for fun if you get on well. Be polite, don't bring up sex too quickly, possibly don't bring it up at all and just go with the flow. But you can be sure that if they're interested in being a tour guide for a strange man blowing through town, they're most likely wanting to get laid.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbiBrown View Post
    Tinder and Bumble are great when you're traveling, or if you can pull it off, just pretend to be traveling even in your home city. There are lots of women on there looking for a serious relationship but very happy to hook up with a guy that they don't have to worry about seeing again. Just be honest on your profile that you're traveling and looking for a tour guide with the potential for fun if you get on well. Be polite, don't bring up sex too quickly, possibly don't bring it up at all and just go with the flow. But you can be sure that if they're interested in being a tour guide for a strange man blowing through town, they're most likely wanting to get laid.
    Thanks man that sounds like a good strategy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Forget tinder I stick with my Asian SB failing that straight to the brothels where the Asian girls are. Honestly I think finding a gal on websites for sex is super hard these days and there are so many fake ads to deal with. I'd rather go into a shop and pay and get service straight away rather than swipe left and right online

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Forget tinder I stick with my Asian SB failing that straight to the brothels where the Asian girls are. Honestly I think finding a gal on websites for sex is super hard these days and there are so many fake ads to deal with. I'd rather go into a shop and pay and get service straight away rather than swipe left and right online
    Yeah, the fakes are really exhausting to deal with - that really ruined the experience for me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Yeah gotcha. I hate those fake ads and bots.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The amount of time, effort and money for the quality you get vs just going to a MP or Brothel to me means Tinder and those types of sites are just not worth it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think many idiot dudes put fake ads on websites pretending to be a girl to wastes guys times & its just such a waste of time searching unless you have a good AR review I would not bother. Like I said just stop in at a brothel, pick a girl do your business no stuffing around taking a girl on a date only to find there's zero chemistry. If you go on tinder and find a real girl you have to spend more money on drinks and you still might not get laid.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Didn't have much success when I was a single man, few dates that didn't really go anywhere. Would imagine it's even worse now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tinder never worked for me but I got lucky twice with Badoo whilst travelling to UK few years ago. Both were Asian. Like someone said above, they seemed to be more open when they knew I was just a traveller.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never had much luck with it, just too much headache for me at the end of the day...punting is a sure thing for me, don't have to worry about none of that crap.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had some luck with Bumble but these days I don't have time and energy for it. I pay, get the job done and Leave. As someone mentioned before, you pay in the shops to Leave. No drama, no stories, no games, no headaches.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tinder was good at the stand before all the bots and scammers. You've got a higher chance meeting someone at the pub now.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No luck with tinder or bumble. Apps are a lot effort and looks matter.
    I think i would rather have a great time with a hot asian ML

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade86 View Post
    No luck with tinder or bumble. Apps are a lot effort and looks matter.
    I think i would rather have a great time with a hot asian ML
    I agree, it's a lot of effort... I've been on dates and it's cheaper to have a good time with a WL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I once met a filo girl from tinder. I was after a proper relationship not FWB or a one nighter. She looked great. We chatted via text for a couple of weeks. We spoke on the phone and both agreed to meet. We had planned a few hours together so we knew what we were going to do. When I met her I immediately realised that her photos on tinder were from probably 10 years ago and let’s say she didn’t age gracefully. I could have immediately turned around and left but being the nice guy that I am I went through with the day and she was a nice girl but we were not compatible.she wanted to keep meeting but I did t go ahead. After that I deleted the app, too much trouble for too little or no return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    never used these apps, too many bad stories

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Watch out for ones that bring up the subject of crypto currency and how she can show you how to make money. Yeah right��. Delete straight away!
    my cousin got scammed all their savings.... they are very clever but they capitalise on peoples greed for a quick buck...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast