Thread: What metrics gauge the quality of your punts?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

What metrics gauge the quality of your punts?

For me, the only true and tested measure of the quality of my punts is the intensity of my orgasms.

Unless my orgasm is loud, prolonged and accompanied by a big load, you can bet that the punt was less than best, perhaps average.

The worst punt is leaving with blue balls.

What metrics do you use to gauge the quality of your punts?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have to measure mine by the amount of passion and chemistry involved, and to see if a bond of lust had been formed by seeing if her eyes have rolled to the back of her head as i pound her body into submission.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I generally agree that it sucks to leave with blue balls, however, I know there have been a few times when I went punting while a bit overtired or not in optimal condition, and I just could not get over the line in spite of the best efforts of the girl...not ideal but I know I was really to blame, and actually, the girls gave great service on each of those occasions so I don't really consider those punts to be the worst per se.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    I have to measure mine by the amount of passion and chemistry involved, and to see if a bond of lust had been formed by seeing if her eyes have rolled to the back of her head as i pound her body into submission.
    Yep.... but I'm not into pounding anyone though TBH....
    A successful punt to me - preferably a gorgeous young girl, build not super important - I'm super happy with a size 12 girl next door though.... She's happy, smiles, and responds to compliments. Kissing - lots please. DATY - lots please.

Even better punt - would involve at least some of the above in a hot tub.

So yep, I'm a bit of an old romantic.... I had an absolutely fantastic session this week - didn't even cum..... to be honest, that wasn't *ideal* but not as important as the above - I can cum anytime I want.

Senior Member(無間使者)

That feeling

Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Yep.... but I'm not into pounding anyone though TBH....
    A successful punt to me - preferably a gorgeous young girl, build not super important - I'm super happy with a size 12 girl next door though.... She's happy, smiles, and responds to compliments. Kissing - lots please. DATY - lots please.

Even better punt - would involve at least some of the above in a hot tub.

So yep, I'm a bit of an old romantic.... I had an absolutely fantastic session this week - didn't even cum..... to be honest, that wasn't *ideal* but not as important as the above - I can cum anytime I want.
    It’s that feeling of being in love again for the first time - the sensual passion, the foreplay, the hugging, the kissing, slow sensual intercourse, light stroking of the genitals, anal touching, DFK when available, great girl attitude - perseverance to get me off (sometimes doesn’t happen even when I take over) but does it matter nah - it’s the fact that you just had a time removed from your edges of your own reality.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I gauge mine when all my boxes are ticked:
    1. value for money
    2. quality of service
    3. doing extra miles (like extra massages after FS)
    4. knows how to communicate in body language
    5. MY WIFE DIDN'T CAUGHTE ME!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    It’s that feeling of being in love again for the first time - the sensual passion, the foreplay, the hugging, the kissing, slow sensual intercourse, light stroking of the genitals, anal touching, DFK when available, great girl attitude - perseverance to get me off (sometimes doesn’t happen even when I take over) but does it matter nah - it’s the fact that you just had a time removed from your edges of your own reality.
    It's like I'm looking in the mirror! That escape.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanthemachinegun View Post
    I gauge mine when all my boxes are ticked:
    1. value for money
    2. quality of service
    3. doing extra miles (like extra massages after FS)
    4. knows how to communicate in body language
    5. MY WIFE DIDN'T CAUGHTE ME!
    No 5 - pretty important....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry but i go to a brothel to have hot steamy sex, not to fall in love with the girl, i am not her knight in shinny armour, i am not a simp or an ATM,
    I am a dirty old man who enjoys the pleasures of legal age younger women who want to enjoy a good fuck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Sorry but i go to a brothel to have hot steamy sex, not to fall in love with the girl, i am not her knight in shinny armour, i am not a simp or an ATM,
    I am a dirty old man who enjoys the pleasures of legal age younger women who want to enjoy a good fuck
    Each to their own...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Feeling a connection first couple of minutes
    Cloths off from the start
    Teasing almost immediately
    Great use of tits and arse
    Easy and quick negotiation of extras
    The odd extra provide free
    Nice head rub at the end

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dont use a KPI approach, although I always expect to cum.
    I usually rate a session on how good the chemistry connection with WL was, as for me, this defines where the session goes and how good it is.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Girl removes her cloths from the start is always a great sign - I always ask if they don’t

Allows touching everywhere

Uses her ass and tits

Kissing and Daty allowed

Doesn’t haggle on extras and just goes with the flow

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblack View Post
    Girl removes her cloths from the start is always a great sign - I always ask if they don’t

Allows touching everywhere

Uses her ass and tits

Kissing and Daty allowed

Doesn’t haggle on extras and just goes with the flow
    I quite like them starting out in their lingerie....I love removing it bit by bit..... Kissing and DATY - for sure.
    I always tip a little over their extras price with a nice compliment (if they are worthy of a compliment), to get that out of the way straight away... I know a lot don't seem to agree with that, but that's how I roll.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    No 5 - pretty important....
    I must say no. 5 is a must!