Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How important is Rimming service for you?

Senior Member(無間使者)

How important is Rimming service for you?

I really like rimming service. I totally get why some girls don’t provide that service…

If a girl list’s Rimming in her profile.. I will 100% book that girl at least once (bare minimum.)

I will return around a dozen times if the girl provides great rimming service. And if she provides the “RIM + HJ combo” (my favourite), she’s on “regular girl” status with me..

Does Anyone else seek out these hot girls that provide rimming service? Is it important to you too?

How important ?

On the scale of 1-10, it’s 0 for me. There’s no G-Spot for me back there.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    tried once, just okay for me. feel bad for the girl tbh

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    I really like rimming service. I totally get why some girls don’t provide that service…

If a girl list Rimming in her profile.. I will 100% book that girl at least once (bare minimum.)

I will return around dozen times if the girl provides great rimming service. And if she provides the “RIM + HJ combo” (my favourite), she’s on “regular girl” status with me..

Does Anyone else seek out these hot girls that provide rimming service? Is it important to you too?
    I really like it RIM + HJ. Jessie at Ginza for and many girls at 42G are fantastic. I’d say if you want this service go to 42G or N5M in my experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    How important ?

Have you ever really found a WLs G-Spot? If no how do you know its not back there lol

Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Have you ever really found a WLs G-Spot? If no how do you know its not back there lol
    That I don’t know, I’m not a WL, are you ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rimming is a must.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    10 for me, it's a must

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    How important ?

It's actually -10 for me. Instant boner killer, let alone getting one from it.

Tried to get into it a few times when I was still an "impressionable youth", what with all the hype from other punters. I'd flip over with a rock hard dick, only to reappear with mister floppy. Even the great Moon of 5-star, rimmer par excellence, made a comment that maybe it wasn't my thing, lol!

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    It's really not my thing. Funny one time a WL wanted to do it on me and I said no. She then went on to ask me why am I so normal and not a weirdo like the other guys. I laughed so hard.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    It's really not my thing. Funny one time a WL wanted to do it on me and I said no. She then went on to ask me why am I so normal and not a weirdo like the other guys. I laughed so hard.
    Haha, I think you said that before in another post.

I always make it a point to tell the WGs not to go there at opportune moments like when she's washing my butt during shower time. I straight up tell her, you can wash but I don't like to play there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

I always make it a point to tell the WGs not to go there at opportune moments like when she's washing my butt during shower time. I straight up tell her, you can wash but I don't like to play there.
    This is 100% why I visit brothels, so I know my arse crack gets thoroughly cleaned at least once a week.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No, hate it and won’t see any WL who advertises it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Not interested, have had a few try it and just dis nothing for me at all.
    Have also had girls try prostate stimulation once or twice with zero success, one time fucking hurt and that was me done for that as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    because it's so damn funny lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's actually -10 for me. Instant boner killer, let alone getting one from it.

Tried to get into it a few times when I was still an "impressionable youth", what with all the hype from other punters. I'd flip over with a rock hard dick, only to reappear with mister floppy. Even the great Moon of 5-star, rimmer par excellence, made a comment that maybe it wasn't my thing, lol!
    This about sums it up for me too.
    Even the famed Jessie couldn't extract interest or a reaction from me, nor Nayeon with her trombone technique.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only go to RnTs and it is not something that is really offered anyway, so I have no expectations for it, but I don't think I would complain if a girl tried it on me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluecraz View Post
    tried once, just okay for me. feel bad for the girl tbh
    Yep - poor things.....
    TBH, I love it - I had a fling years ago with someone who loved rimming and being rimmed.
    If one offered it I guess I'd take her up on the offer.... I don't think I'd ask though.
    Saying that - only one girl out of the last dozen that I've seen has objected to a little rimming from me....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I actively avoid rimming girls, that line is hard to cross when you're a dfk person

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceiio View Post
    I actively avoid rimming girls, that line is hard to cross when you're a dfk person
    I was thinking the same..... it feels weird to think she might have rimmed some 120kg dude 10 minutes before she sticks her tongue in your mouth. Book these girls at the start of the shift!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast