Thread: Brazil - Camila

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Brazil - Camila

Let's start with the main point - not as advertised. She is not the girl in the photos, so don't expect to see anyone like that when booking her. Height is correct. She's not chubby but defo not slim, did not find her curvy either. Breasts are on the small side compared to her body but she does have a big behind, but there are other girls at Ginza with better butts. Face wise she is mostly local Brazilian, not the Portuguese mestiza people think when hearing Brazilian. Being very clear here - she is defo okay looking, just not what I expected nor my cup of tea.

Very friendly though although I think it's my working knowledge of Spanish that allowed me to communicate a bit with her Portuguese. Chatted a bit about where she came from and recent travel and such.

At the shower, okay, business like but got it done.

Off to bed but I started on her first. Wasn't too responsive and just had her eyes closed with the occasional moan. Decided to let her go to work - pretty standard and business like again. After her routine, she then asked "Sex?" and out the Dom on.
    Started CG, but she mostly did small movements of her hips. Switched over to mish so I can control the tempo. Light kisses only and I like passionate dfk a lot. Finally went doggy to maximise that behind till I came.

Cleaned ourselves up, chatted a bit then said goodbye.

Outside the novelty of using my rusty Spanish, not really a memorable trip to Ginza. Just wasn't able to make that connection unfortunately. Overpriced for the experience I got, but YMMV - just sharing how mine went.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Talk to Ginza management do they can instruct her to perform better

Shop Owner
    Sorry for the bad experience can you plz contact shop number : 0416020278. We will make you happier!
    Last edited by 278club; 31-08-2023 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 278club View Post
    Sorry for the bad experience can you plz contact shop number : 0416020278. We will make you happier!
    Best shop/management in town. Quick response !

Hopefully the punter had the issue sorted. Normally you should speak to them after your punt. They are very friendly and typically can resolve your issue there and then.