Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you affected by WL’s attitudes ?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Are you affected by WL’s attitudes ?

I am always affected by WL’s attitude, I can make sex longer if WL’s smile, friendly and positive. I became anxious if they were not good or inpatient. How about you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of course. Nothing makes my dick softer than a working girl with bad attitude.

I visited a so called “legend” in the sydney punting scene. A lot of rave reviews about her and she was quite hard to book.

Finally when i see her, sexy body nice ass as described by numberous reports. So we start fucking she i go dfk and she starts criticizing me about dont kiss like this, dont fuck too quick etc

Instant turn off and whole session just went downhill. Couldnt even get hard by the end and didnt end up cumming. You can sense the awkwardness by the end and just left early and booked another girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hope you complained to management

Senior Member(無間使者)

The good the bad and the ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I am always affected by WL’s attitude, I can make sex longer if WL’s smile, friendly and positive. I became anxious if they were not good or inpatient. How about you?
    There are so many shops. Find a good shop. Many choices. When you find the good then maintain a positive relationship with the good. The bad and the ugly put down to experience. Pay the price - if you bargain excessively you will get less than if you are upfront and pay the full price.?You need to understand your expectations - proceed with sensitive caution - be positive - give them a cue when they make a move that is stimulating - and I guess at the end of the day they may not just like our looks our nationality our attitude “I’m just here to fuck you”. To get you sometimes have to give a lot more than what you think - it is a bit more than just paying the $$$ - talking nice, smelling nice, being nice may help a lot - and sometimes it is just the timing- another customer has turned up - hmmmm can be a little discouraging for sure. If your a regular you can probably indicate your wishes???? Good luck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't seem to have had any impatient not good WLs but then again I'm sticking with Asian WLs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah good attitude is really important.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Attitude is important. Had a number I had high hopes of regular visits to only to get poor attitude on return visits which led me to never see them again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For sure - it's a real downer.... It's only occurred to me twice though... sort of.
    One - only girl on - pretty fat, and not that attractive, but young (c.20), personality did seem pretty abrasive. I was pissed off as I thought there would be more girls on, but booked her anyway. Right then I decided to not pay for any extras, and she got pretty narky. Somehow I managed to stay hard (vitamin V!), just fucked her doggy style. Oh yes - she smelled too!
    The other was just very quiet/shy/even sad - so probably doesn't count here, but a bit of a starfish, didn't want me touching here and there - stomach?!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm polite & respectful & I expect the same in kind.

Otherwise I just never see them again.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post

I visited a so called “legend” in the sydney punting scene. A lot of rave reviews about her and she was quite hard to book.

Finally when i see her, sexy body nice ass as described by numberous reports. So we start fucking she i go dfk and she starts criticizing me about dont kiss like this, dont fuck too quick etc

Instant turn off and whole session just went downhill. Couldnt even get hard by the end and didnt end up cumming. You can sense the awkwardness by the end and just left early and booked another girl.
    I had almost the exact same thing happen to me at the old 5*, also with a "legendary" girl. She was J girl Kawaii.
    Not only did she have a weird "granny voice" (I mean, that voice really makes you think of the image of a really old lady, it was fucking weird), she acted like an old lady too!

Instructions to do everything exactly how she wants it, including where I lay on the bed, WTF. I think I had an erection for only 1 minute in that whole 1hr session, it was so bad. Probably the worst punt of my life that one.

I can handle most of what people would call "bad attitude". I've gotten along marvelously and enjoyed myself with ice queens that people here wrote off as bad attitude. I completely devour starfishes that people stay away from. But this attitude of the WL trying to 100% control proceedings is a complete turn off for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    For sure. I hate it especially when they start talking about other customers they've seen on the same day before me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post

Fuck!! 1 for the price of 2. You must've been cashed up that day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Whole point is to enjoy yourself. If there attitude impacts on that, why go back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I know it’s not really answering you’re question, but if you receive bad service from a WL, she simply doesn’t want you to return. Not to say it’s the right attitude to have, but it is what it is.

As a WL once put it, we think we pick the girl but in the end the girl picks us.

Now to answer your question, yes, I am effected by it, but luckily it has only happen on a handful of occasions.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Attitude is important. Had a number I had high hopes of regular visits to only to get poor attitude on return visits which led me to never see them again.
    Some become complacent as they take your visits as a given. You move on.

Others, the majority in my experience, appreciate the business and provide good service time and time again. They remember what you like and have the experience to deliver. They understand it's money in the bank. Being respectful also counts and is returned. But then, I prefer 30ish looking Asians, not SYT's.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bad attitude is definately a mood killer for me. As soon as I hear no kiss and no touch I’m done. Just want to leave.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherI View Post
    I know it’s not really answering you’re question, but if you receive bad service from a WL, she simply doesn’t want you to return. Not to say it’s the right attitude to have, but it is what it is.

As a WL once put it, we think we pick the girl but in the end the girl picks us.
    I've wondered this, I'm happy the girls I've liked the most have given awesome services.... I leave grinning....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve88 View Post
    Bad attitude is definately a mood killer for me. As soon as I hear no kiss and no touch I’m done. Just want to leave.
    I like DFK, but to be honest I do understand the girls who don't want to do it. The loveliest girl at one of the FS shops here is a non-mouth-kisser, but she is delightful - to be honest when she led with that on our first booking I thought 'here we go'.... but it wasn't. And the way she giggles when I nibble her neck and ears - its pretty good!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I need a good attitude otherwise I just go soft and it's like pushing rope into a hole for me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’ll add that no or zero attitude is better than bad attitude. Bad attitude is the worst and can put a B punter off his game for weeks on end.

My worst punt I’ve recently had was with this young Singaporean whore called Yoke @ Fantasy Club 35.
    It was in early 2021 I think, well before the lockdown.

Sure she was in her 20’s, firm body and everything else but being with her was like being on a mechanical assembly line. Absolutely no chemistry. She even told me “if I was in Singapore I’d never do this type of work”. How encouraging I thought. Bitch you took my money so punt some fucken effort and affection into it and eat that dick to make me feel like a man I thought.
    Blowing my load with her felt worse than jizz by jerking myself off.
    That was my last time I went to that place.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast