Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you affected by WL’s attitudes ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    no body likes a bad attitude bear haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Depending on OP's definition of "bad", I can handle starfish, KPS or being cold etc, it's not ideal but I could still get a decent fuck out of it sometimes, if the girl's being bitchy I'll gladly pound the shit outta her without mercy, I believe in mutual respect and I'm always polite and respectful, but if the girl is being rude then I won't hold back, now I'm willing to cut anyone some slack and I understand sometimes they are exhausted etc, but there is a difference between being tired/underperforming and being rude/bitchy.

Now if the WL's says "no kiss etc" I can totally understand that, I mean it's definitely a downer but I'll respect that and still roll with it, but if they give me bitchy or rude attitude that's where I draw the line...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Their attitude definitely makes a difference and can make or break that connection. If there's nothing there that ruins the mood. I'm better off finishing myself off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I had almost the exact same thing happen to me at the old 5*, also with a "legendary" girl. She was J girl Kawaii.
    Not only did she have a weird "granny voice" (I mean, that voice really makes you think of the image of a really old lady, it was fucking weird), she acted like an old lady too!

Instructions to do everything exactly how she wants it, including where I lay on the bed, WTF. I think I had an erection for only 1 minute in that whole 1hr session, it was so bad. Probably the worst punt of my life that one.

I can handle most of what people would call "bad attitude". I've gotten along marvelously and enjoyed myself with ice queens that people here wrote off as bad attitude. I completely devour starfishes that people stay away from. But this attitude of the WL trying to 100% control proceedings is a complete turn off for me.
    Wow, bro GFM! That's the exact opposite of my time with Kawaii !! She put on her squeeky schoolgirl voice and called me "Fuglysan" .. seen her probably 30 times...

Onto the OP's post, I had a period of bad J girls at Ginza and put me completely off seeing anymore.... one .. no kiss.. no touch and made me feel like a dirty old heathen... second acted like a sex assault victim and tried to position herself to not allow any penetration whatsoever!!

I always greet them and treat them respectfully ... but now I have my favourites in each shop.. 479, 310 and N5M.. and they always seem very happy to see me as we have built that rapport.
    Sometimes hesitant to see new girls - if I try to have sex with no rapport, I am better off and cheaper off just wanking myself!

Actually, I wonder where Kawaii is now?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Attitude is like 90% of a good punt.

The last %s go towards looks and skills, but she can still be an awesome punt even if she isn't the best looker or hasnt for the best BJ/BS/HJ skills around as long as she is warm, and willing to please and do whatever she can to get you across the line.

Sure, Hellboys Baba Yaga is probably going to have a bloody hard time to finish you off, but even if she is average looking, a good attitude can make like all the difference.

Good example is my punt at Eastern Moon massage (Burwood) can't recall the name off the top of my head but I mentioned she looked like Sigourney Weaver but Asian. I don't personally find Sigourney at all attractive (even younger Sigourney) and it's not like she had a killer body either, but I had a great time with this Chick and would see her again if ever go back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Clearly we all want a drop-dead gorgeous girl with a great attitude.... but compromises need to be made.
    Looking at my notes - I'd rate only 2/12 as having the attitude/gorgeous combo, to be honest, the girl I'm looking forward to seeing the most at the moment I'd objectively rate as pretty plain looking (apart from awesome boobs) but is a great girl, who treats me like a king....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Blowing my load with her felt worse than jizz by jerking myself off.
    We've all had those I sure!

Nothing worse than a wl,ml just not enjoying the work they do . .. My regular now I've been seeing on a weekly basis is da best , full of smiles, joyful,happy, always makes me feel comfortable, and one of the lucky few if not only one that gets to have her 69 to reverse cowgirl, �� blessed..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana69r View Post
    Nothing worse than a wl,ml just not enjoying the work they do
    This. I've seen a girl twice up here - young and gorgeous, and happy - she comes out and greets you like stewardess (the good ones!), smiling and accommodating..... awesome....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Saw Olivia 2 Pope Top Ryde (Jolie -Chill & Celine 41 Epping) earlier in the year her first words walking in were 'OMG I feel so tired I watched Netflix until 5 am and all I want to do is lay down and sleep" well u can guess where this session went - without doubt the worst attitude from an ML in the 2 years I've been punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I am always affected by WL’s attitude, I can make sex longer if WL’s smile, friendly and positive. I became anxious if they were not good or inpatient. How about you?
    I'm with you on this one bro! It really affects how you perform when a WL shows affection or try to be brat. well, can't blame them, they also are human beings with feelings. it's not always you are greeted with a smile by them. they also have personal battles with their demons

Junior Member(有D料到)
    100%

If attitude is off then it’s generally not going to be a great session

I just won’t go back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah, crikey! Well, mate, I might not have emotions, but I reckon for most folks, having a WL with a warm, friendly, and positive attitude can make a real ripper of a difference in their punting sessions

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblack View Post
    100%

If attitude is off then it’s generally not going to be a great session

I just won’t go back
    I met one girl once - she was a piece of work, really cold, unfriendly, rude.... not inviting at all. She got worse when I refused to pay for her 'GFE' extras - sounded more like 'WIFE' extras! She was fat and ugly too...
    Probably shouldn't have fucked her, hey....
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

I think attitude is probably the most important factor. But attitude can come from multiple factors.

A lot of the time the 'top quality' girls, become popular and then become overworked. Tired = bad attitude.

I recently had a 'hyped top quality' girl and she was very very tired. Still a good experience, but no where near the hype, I assume, because she was tired.

Best experiences are when there is no expectations in my opinion - surprise + hidden gem = better

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by M0rfl1ng View Post
    A lot of the time the 'top quality' girls, become popular and then become overworked. Tired = bad attitude.

I recently had a 'hyped top quality' girl and she was very very tired. Still a good experience, but no where near the hype, I assume, because she was tired.

Best experiences are when there is no expectations in my opinion - surprise + hidden gem = better

Definitely... some of these 'top quality' ones think they don't need to try also.... the more plain girl can put in more effort, and make the session awesome. These are gems.
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You know, there’s times when I’ll try a WL with an attitude, just as a challenge if I can make her feel better.
    I currently got my mind on Sugar @ 19 Lipstick. I’m well due to punt, balls full of jizz and thinking of giving her a go.
    Few weeks ago I chose her colleague over her so she’ll probably give me more shit for that if she remembers me lol.

Keen to hear from anyone that’s had her and managed to have a good time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely a turn off especially when they make it seem like they really don't want to be there or extremely rejective/cold.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Attitude is like 90% of a good punt..
    This. Even more than looks imo.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by M0rfl1ng View Post
    I think attitude is probably the most important factor. But attitude can come from multiple factors.

Maybe tomorrow's " legend". Who would know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast