Banned
    wouldnt mind meeting up for a gangfuck

i go last though teehee

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thread of the year.

beast1u
    haha you guys crack me up

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just treat the girls with respect the same as i bo i always get good service and leave happy
    dont care what u think

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A couple of times, afterwards, the WL has kissed me and acted so grateful like I had done her some great service, it was very confusing. No I understand. She's just pleased I wasn't someone like herectix.

Herectix, I don't think WL's would be so disrespectful as to laugh at or judge their punters, but I am certain that if I'm wrong, the target of such jest would be you. Thanks for volunteering such a candid insight, that certainly was the most interesting reply I've ever read.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dulph View Post
    A couple of times, afterwards, the WL has kissed me and acted so grateful like I had done her some great service, it was very confusing. No I understand. She's just pleased I wasn't someone like herectix.
    The last WL I was with, I made her cum. I could tell I did, I could feel the contractions of her vagina, and we talked a lot after for the remainder of our time, and I gave her a light back massage and she gave me DFK, which is not standard here. I always try to treat my WL well, I think i would honestly feel bad if I did anything to hurt these ladies.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Back to the original thread, Pinky is awesome, absolute gem of a girl!! I would rate an 8/10 as well and recommend her too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by levi1980 View Post
    Back to the original thread, Pinky is awesome, absolute gem of a girl!! I would rate an 8/10 as well and recommend her too.
    R u ok right now? Did she got a aids?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Herecticx is a psychotherapist but without the "the" in the word

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    In my opinion which anybody here should take with a grain of salt, and with that being said, ain't worth a 1/2 of cent, but I'm still gonna give it out. If you give out any respect, it should be to yourself first, second if you have a mother or daughters, give it to them, as far as imposing someone else to respect woman & girls we just met you and 10 seconds later you're dick is in their mouth, that is totally you're preference to respect them. I need the toilet paper to wipe my ass, I don't respect the toilet paper after I wipe my ass, but it is a means to a end. That's my thinking about the situation. Lol lol

By the way where is this pinky located????..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by herecticx View Post
    ah u see cosmetot you are wrong

there is a big difference between you and I

i fuck for sport i fuck hard, i test my hip/core strength, hamstring/glute explosiveness, i look at my leg striations when i am pumped from pounding. i watch the veins bulge from my forearms, striations in my tricep from gripping so hard. i love to fuck and i fuck hard

u my friend you're what i call a beta male. you go there cos you have a hard time talking to women.
    insecure. you're a loser bottom feeder scum
    truth is these girls would not even look twice at you on the street
    you fork out money and be nice to these girls i bet you're the type who trys to get soemthing more.
    these girls probably laugh at how much of a loser you are

dont you even dare think me and you are under the same category.

you disgust me
    My guess is you're trolling but on the off chance you're not seriously dude you've been listening to too much D'Angelo. And fucking for sport? Last time I checked we do it for pleasure because we have to. It's inbuilt into our instincts. It's what makes us human. Pumping ourselves with roids and throwing up iron all day does not. It doesn't make you any more male than Mr Beta. I should know I've been in your position before. There is such a thing as too much testosterone. Be careful

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by FangBanger View Post
    or there ass or their cute little face when they are sucking your cock...

pretty sure this guy is just trolling but if he's not then at least it's good for a larf
    hahahaha...
    never thought will find a laugh here... you guys are so funny... like this!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12