Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone gone to a shop as soon as it opens in the morning?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Has anyone gone to a shop as soon as it opens in the morning?

Last time I did that was 5 years ago… and I had 2 girls at once.

Have you gone a shop as soon as it opens in the morning?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Yea, sometimes I do 10 am bookings. Pretty much the first one in, often before the girl even come to work.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100% especially when going for a massage, if you negotiate a good tip for her up front she will think she is going to have a great day at work, and will probably put more effort into her service, plus’s most punters are at work and the shop will be quiet, so she wont rush you out the door

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely I almost always go as soon as the shop opens. Sometimes the girls are still half asleep but sometimes you get a great service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post

Yes I did no girls were there so I fucked the reception lady instead. True story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of my memorable punts was first thing in the morning and unplanned.
    I was walking past Saigon Princess st marys (never been to one of their shops befoe) and the doors were wide open, I saw all these happy beautiful girls rubbing moisturiser on each other. I had to go in

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I do it most of the time. Or at least as soon as my favorite ones started working. Feel good thinking that my cock is the first one they touch on that day.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only go at the morning if I visit ML. They are in the good mood and has full offer in the table. Even when I used to live in S.america if I visit a WL I prefer in the morning or early afternoon. ML is not a big thing in the country where I am from.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Yes I did no girls were there so I fuck the reception lady instead. True story.
    LOL I'm interested to know how this went down...

"Sorry, girls aren't here yet, but you can do me instead!"

Senior Member(無間使者)

Magical moments

I’m thinking it is not the time that magical moments and connections occur. My ML magic moment experience was in the late afternoon and opportunistic - the ML that I had booked was still in session and an available ML offered herself. I accepted. It was magic. It was a time that led to my return again and again and tomorrow (session #10 in 2months) I guess the more we plan or overthink it the more likely we are missing out on those magical moments. It is when we free our spirits and release our emotions that the energy of life reveals itself. I have no intention of repeating a previous session but engage in the potential magic of the current session. Life is so wonderful that we are able to participate in what has been practiced for thousands and thousands of years. Pure orgasmic pleasure - don’t add a timeframe to it - rejoice in the current moment . Good luck.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajaz View Post
    I do it most of the time. Or at least as soon as my favorite ones started working. Feel good thinking that my cock is the first one they touch on that day.
    You don't know they are touching you first as soon as the shop opens. They could already have humped their regular guy or partner before they got there.

Banned
    Has anyone gone to a shop as soon as it opens in the morning?
    Shouldn't you at work or sending the kids to school?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Shouldn't you at work or sending the kids to school?
    Sometimes After I finish the night shift I have gone straight to the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    I’m thinking it is not the time that magical moments and connections occur. My ML magic moment experience was in the late afternoon and opportunistic - the ML that I had booked was still in session and an available ML offered herself. I accepted. It was magic. It was a time that led to my return again and again and tomorrow (session #10 in 2months) I guess the more we plan or overthink it the more likely we are missing out on those magical moments. It is when we free our spirits and release our emotions that the energy of life reveals itself. I have no intention of repeating a previous session but engage in the potential magic of the current session. Life is so wonderful that we are able to participate in what has been practiced for thousands and thousands of years. Pure orgasmic pleasure - don’t add a timeframe to it - rejoice in the current moment . Good luck.
    100% agree with you on this one , it really doesn't matter what time it is especially seeing a ml as they choose who they fuck and they don't just fuck anyone. I myself have a regular and from the moment we entered the room to 69 to best bj of my life to cowgirl to reverse cowgirl and this gem is hard one to crack so I read in the reviews and I got her first visit with her but I had to catch her eye a few times seeing other girls but now once a week it's new years eve for an hour ����

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I usually go to ginza when they open or if the girl i want to see start later i will try to book their starting time. I find it better to punt in the morning and then have time to do other stuff in the day.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I remember going to 5star once in early afternoon but no girls started their shifts yet. It was weird. One girl was still doing cleaning and washing so i had to back again later time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When I had the regular at Pure Massage I would get to North Sydney in the morning and to the shop before opening time. Once or twice I was there before the girl arrived. Sometimes good to get the sex out of your mind so that you can do use on the work. Then also the ML would be more fresh and rested.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Almost always. My main window of opportunity is Mondays, since the shops don't open until midday, that gives me from 12-2pm....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    10:00 am booking is code for 10:20 start guaranteed! That been said, it’s my favourite time. I love to see the girls looking natural in their regular street clothes. Tough job for the front desk to keep bookings flowing at pre booked times.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Usually target early morning to 1 or 2pm approx. and that often means a 10.30am start and at times walking in the shop with the girl.
    Sometimes good sometimes not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast