Thread: Best Girlfriend Experience with Hoshi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Best Girlfriend Experience with Hoshi

Price $295 1hr Diamond
    Name: Hoshi
    Ethnicity: Japan
    Services Provided: Nuru Massage, Shower Together, B2B Slide, BBBJ, FS, DFK, 69

I normally don't do many reviews as many as you know but I couldn't pass up on this one.

Been awhile since I last Visited Mirage, and I gotta say its one of the best places
    if your looking for that something extra.

I was recommended Hoshi by the owner and i gotta say that she is a beautiful young girl.
    She has very good english and can hold a good conversation with you, as im a bit of an intervert
    she was good with me and had an enjoyable time together.

Part one starts by both of us undressing each other. She has got a beautiful set of
    C cups I have ever seen. We then both hop into the shower and she starts to wash me down,
    from time to time she would start kissing me while chatting about things in general and life
    and then washing the little bro as well.

After shower we dry up and then time to jump on to the air mattress. She starts routine by
    applying the nuru jel which is very nice and warm feeling. all over the legs, bum and back.
    She starts at the feet and gives a good solid massage. She asks me how I like the pressure,
    soft, medium or hard. I like it hard and she did the best to deliver good massage around
    the calfs, thighs and bum and lower back as that was what I requested. After while she starts to apply the
    gel on her breasts, and body and starts the body slide.

The best part about the nuru massage is feeling the beautiful nipples all over the back, then
    accassionally she would blow into my ears. Best thing is that her breath is so fresh and clean.
    Theres nothing worst then a girl with bad breath!

She plays around my bum with her pussy and i could really feel her shaven hair brushing against my bum
    and lower back it was magical.

It was time to roll over and she starts to apply more gel on my legs and chest. We start to
    connect with each other and I then start kissing her, with some good reall dfk i was sucking her
    toung and loving it, she returning the jestures, and sucking on the lips, it was so awesome.

She starts body kissing, and by this time i was really rock hard. She makes
    her way down to little bro and starts to take him all in, sucking it all the way in her mouth. (BBBJ) It was
    amazing as she has really good mouth action making sure that i was enjoying it, then she then grabs the
    balls into the mouth and suck them away. I was in heaven. During this time i forgot to mention we were
    in 69 and she allowed me to suck her beautiful pussy, with sometong action. It tasted really nice,
    clean smell, a little salty but not that bad. it was amazing.

By this point i was getting really hard and was almost ready to explode but wanted more time. She
    has good chemistry and a real girlfriend service. I ask her to lay down and it was time for me to
    play. She let me suck her pusy and allowed me to finger her, he has a really tight pussy.

I was ready to go all in so she puts the dom on and then i fuck her in missionary position while kissing
    her with some real deep. I asked her if i can go deep and hard and she was ok with it. Her pussy was really tight
    for little bro but managed to go in real hard.

I pounded her hard, and it looked like she was enoying as she started kissing me again lol.
    I asked her to turn over and finish me with a hand job. I exploed and there was white
    milk everyhere.

After that we just both were exhaused and we both lyed d down and relax talking about life and movies lol.

Shes a beautiful girl, treat her well. She's just like having that first girlfriend experience. Treat her like a real
    gentleman and she will treat you guys well. Just tell her what u want and she will deliver.
    She overall did a great job, Highly Recommended

The room was very nice, there was mirrors on the celling and on the side so you could see each other at every angle.

My usual preference is for girls 35+ as they have more experience, but the shop owner recommended Hoshi for me
    Thank you shop owner for your recommendation for Hoshi i will definately see her again.

This is my go to place now, if im looking for a girlfriend experience and have the cash to spend

Shop Owner
    108 New Canterbury Rd, Petersham 2049
    11am~11pm/7 days

WECHAT: STAR-26588