Thread: Hanna and Snow back to back

Hanna and Snow back to back

The last two times I’ve seen Soda I’ve seen Hanna there at the shop with her sexy self. To be honest at first I thought she might be a bit cold, but last week she gave me a big smile and wave and said hello even though I wasn’t her customer. Completely flipped what I thought of her on my head.

She was booked and I wanted to see her for a full hour, but it’s ok I settled with 30 minutes. Candy recommended I go with Snow for the hour and I said why don’t I just see them back to back? I asked her to check with the girls if that was ok, and she got back to me saying they were happy to.

Went in through the back and I saw one of the best sights I’ve ever seen in my life. Ashley, Soda, Hanna and Snow all sitting on the couch together. One day I will book all four and beat the Stanmore record.

Went in the room and waited for Hanna. She came in with that amazing body of hers. The description says she has an S shaped body and that is completely true. Very warm and friendly, even though her sexy looks make her look like she’s an ice queen.

Very good massage, she’s not very strong but she used her elbows in the right spots. She knows that we carry a lot of tension in our shoulders so she put a lot of focus there.

For the turn over, surprisingly she was very shy. I couldn’t believe someone so sexy would be that shy and demure, but eventually she popped the question and I paid the full price.

I have to say, seeing someone this hot engaging with you like this is sublime. I enjoyed every second with her and it was worth every cent. I didn’t finish though due to time constraints and I had a booking right after.

Hanna packed up her gear and gave me a kiss goodbye to run to her next booking, and I waited for Snow to come.

Snow came in and she has a very kind and sweet face. She’s fit and looks like a cute and caring bar girl. We decided on extras first since I was still a bit worked up from the session before.

We had a shower together which was really sweet and got to know each other. She’s got a good sense of humour and can have a laugh.

This girl is cute and the part 2 was very passionate. With Hanna, you have to just admire her amazing body and enjoy. With Snow, I had to be a bit more engaged and it was some serious GFE.

Snow finished me up with a cute head massage and all up this was a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Le Soleil has one of the strongest lineups in Sydney, and it might be the best Sunday roster around right now. Enjoy guys!

WOW WOW 3 girl 2 days VIP BOSS thank you for always support

GET TREATED LIKE A KING AT LE SOLEIL MASSAGE AND GET GUARANTEED SATISFACTION

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725

����
    HANNAH (Thai)
    22 165cm Size:7 50Kg D cup
    Hannah is sensuality personified. A perfect hourglass figure perched on top of impossibly long legs with an icy beauty that leaves men absolutely transfixed. This is the girl you always dreamed of.
    Despite how beautiful as she is, she is extremely approachable, warm and friendly. You will be completely at ease with her expert Thai massage.
    Hannah is highly recommended! Don’t miss out .
    宝宝Hannah,标准S型性感的身材,光滑柔软的肌肤,温柔,甜美的声音。温柔体贴,热情风骚女友式服务 ,不要错過哦……

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725