Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Photographing WLs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Yes. Few years ago. I made a video with one of my regular WL. I asked for her permission and she said ok but she will cover her face. So we shoot our whole session both of our face covered. I kept the video for a while but then i deleted it so there will be no evidence in future. We were more wild knowing that we're being filmed. Didnt have to pay anything extra for filming.
    Jeez.... I'd never delete anything like that.... that's what encrypted disk images were made for matey.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea why would you delete it? That's like memory for life lol, I would put that shit on an encrypted drive in a safe along with your cash and gold.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Yea why would you delete it? That's like memory for life lol, I would put that shit on an encrypted drive in a safe along with your cash and gold.
    Yes and backup 3x

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had an SB that allowed me to film her giving me a blue job. She also allowed me to take pics of her pussy. I only took a few. There is another one who has only fans account and happy to record one for her site. Not sure if I should participate just in case she tries to extort money in future. Although must admit I have been looking at face masks so could record a session. With the face covered with a ski mask would be hard fit someone to recognise unless someone points out.

Any suggestions from the members?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I had a regular who allowed me film
    Got a few good videos and photos especially a great blow job video

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I had an SB that allowed me to film her giving me a blue job. She also allowed me to take pics of her pussy. I only took a few. There is another one who has only fans account and happy to record one for her site. Not sure if I should participate just in case she tries to extort money in future. Although must admit I have been looking at face masks so could record a session. With the face covered with a ski mask would be hard fit someone to recognise unless someone points out.

Any suggestions from the members?
    Look at it in terms of risk to reward? What have you got to lose?
    If you’re a single bloke then go for it. If not, think trice.
    Extortion is illegal and attracts jail time so it’s unlikely anyone would go down that path, unless they’re stupid or haven’t been educated about the law in Australia. Nevertheless, again, ask what have you got to gain (such as pleasure) vs what you may potentially lose (reputation?)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’d say as a photographer the greatest tip I can give anyone is to actually find a WL/ML that enjoys you taking photos of her.
    Most of the girls I’ve come across here are ok with it, but only a few insist I take their photos and they pose for me, and enjoy it, especially once they see the quality of the photos my camera takes as opposed to a smartphone. All smartphones suck the big fat one when it comes to low light photography cos their sensors are tiny.
    You need a pocketable camera with the biggest sensor you can afford, together with a quality flash. Regardless of the room lighting, you’ll must use a good flash.

If money is no concern, get a full frame pocketable Leica like the Q3. 10 grant before other costs such as the flash. Most WL’s will wanna become your model if you know what you’re doing with one of those.

Otherwise opt for one of the APS-C crop sensor cameras for around the 1k mark. It may or may not have a built in flash. If it don’t, it will support many quality external flashes.
    With some practice, it’ll too produce amazing pics.

Make sure you use a fast lens, if it’s not built in already - at least a f2.8 or faster. You’ll wanna shoot @400 ISO and no slower than 1/125 shutter speed. I normally do 1/250 and go mid range around f4.5. This gives me the best focus on her body as well as surrounds. Her skin, face and shoes are in perfect focus and tone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    If money is no concern, get a full frame pocketable Leica like the Q3. 10 grant before other costs such as the flash. Most WL’s will wanna become your model if you know what you’re doing with one of those.
    <snip>
    Make sure you use a fast lens, if it’s not built in already - at least a f2.8 or faster. You’ll wanna shoot @400 ISO and no slower than 1/125 shutter speed. I normally do 1/250 and go mid range around f4.5. This gives me the best focus on her body as well as surrounds. Her skin, face and shoes are in perfect focus and tone.
    The Leicas are amazing bits of gear aren't they.... so understated too....
    I have a Nikkor 85mm f1.4 lens which I use occasionally on an older D90 digitial, takes gorgeous shots - you do need a studio though, the average tiny shop room and you'll be cropping out one boob at a time, especially with an APS-C sensor! I've found my iPhone is no slouch when it comes to quick shots, obviously they never stack up to a well shot DSLR type photo, but for quick snaps they do me fine.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Jeez.... I'd never delete anything like that.... that's what encrypted disk images were made for matey.....
    Yeah. I'm not that smart with tech things.. didnt know what to do.. I started dating another girl shortly after so didn't want her to find it. But now I regret deleting it. I had watched the video multiple times. It was actually like a 🌽 corn but with less lighting amd camera angles.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Coulda woulda shoulda. It's too late now.. wish I could go back in time and get it back 😆

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Coulda woulda shoulda. It's too late now.. wish I could go back in time and get it back
    File recovery programs/apps could do the trick and recover it for you

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But I had taken pictures of few other ones. Video was only with her. If you visit someone regularly I think they will give permission to take picture without their face.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is all very tempting, my only concern is carrying a giant piece of high quality camera into the shop lol...maybe I'm overthinking

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This is all very tempting, my only concern is carrying a giant piece of high quality camera into the shop lol...maybe I'm overthinking
    It has to be pocketable and quick to use. You won’t be able to take traditional DSLRs cos unless you spend tons of coin, they will be bulky. I keep mine in a pocket inside a punting jacket that I always wear, winter or summer. It’s ready to shoot in seconds.

Overseas in Asia I keep a proper full frame DSLR at my hotel along with a few fast lenses, a flash and even a tripod. All fit snuggly in my carry on luggage. Fuck the pics are so good that when you view them original size, you can see the sex oozing out of her skin pores. Those are my favourite photoshoots of freelancers and bargirls, inside of hotel rooms. Otherwise with those I really click we’ve shot outdoors in parks the next day, but clothed only. You don’t wanna end up having a free month’s stay at the Bangkok Hilton or equivalent hhehehe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    File recovery programs/apps could do the trick and recover it for you

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    It was a long time ago. I dont even have the phone anymore nor the same account.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I took a photo of my partner from 8 years ago with a bunny tail butt plug stuck in her beautiful round arse. She was so hot, one of the best nights of sex for me. I still jerk off to that photo sometimes, lol!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As much as I wanted to bring home the experience, I don't bother mate! It is just too risky for me getting caught with that kind of evidence lol!
    just savor the experience and keep it saved in your head!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I took a photo of my partner from 8 years ago with a bunny tail butt plug stuck in her beautiful round arse. She was so hot, one of the best nights of sex for me. I still jerk off to that photo sometimes, lol!
    Wow! that is a photo keeper worthy!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That’s why I take photos. To savour those memories!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yup exactly, memories will fade, even the best ones...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast