Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on 429A Pitt St City brothel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thoughts on 429A Pitt St City brothel

Hi all,

I just wonder, have you guys gone to 429A Pitt St much? May I know your thoughts about it?

I saw they are in the city but there are not much activity on the After Report. Hence I wonder, is there anything wrong in it?

Since I do not like anything without condom, I have my eyes on it since they still have the Silver/Diamond system going on.

If I like V girls, would you have any recommendations in there? And any recommendations in general? Thanks all!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i use to go this place back in 2000 and they had a great variety of girls working there, than the management changed and they where involved with trafficking and keeping the girls drugged up and when this happened i avoided this place and never returned,
    i don't know what's its like now, but once a place has a bad reputation i tend to stay away for health and safety reasons, i hope it got better especially for the girls sake

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A few years ago I walked in and saw a line up of girls who were completely off the charts on drugs. Walking zombies. Walked out immediately and will never return

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven't been but my time lurking the forums has told me not to check it out. Feel free to see how it is now and leave a review if it's good.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Had a shit punt about 5 years ago and never went back
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    i use to go this place back in 2000 and they had a great variety of girls working there, than the management changed and they where involved with trafficking and keeping the girls drugged up and when this happened i avoided this place and never returned,
    i don't know what's its like now, but once a place has a bad reputation i tend to stay away for health and safety reasons, i hope it got better especially for the girls sake
    Holy moly, it is THAT bad? Might be naïve question but how come they are still allowed to operate? And I assume in terms of STD safety, that is a huge red flag as well right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went once a couple of months ago ... was not really impressed as the place looks a bit rundown and it just feels like management are not really focusing on service. The place was quite busy but there was a line up of 5 or so girls. I chose the one who seemed to have the nicest smile. Paid 280 for Diamond but the girl then asked for another pineapple when we entered the room, which got things off to an awkward start, but the actual session with the girl was OK although nothing really special. I was later kicking myself for not having seen the reviews in here earlier, as I would otherwise not have gone. Lesson learned.

Baby Member(留言版初哥) MrSmashOrPass's Avatar
    I used to visit years ago and the experience was positive without girls asking for extra money, stopped going after few bait & switch attempts and the line up wasn't appealing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Holy moly, it was that bad? Might be a naive question but how come it is still allowed to operate? And I assume that is a red flag in terms of STD risk right?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by avocadoontoast View Post
    Holy moly, it was that bad? Might be a naive question but how come it is still allowed to operate? And I assume that is a red flag in terms of STD risk right?
    That’s why I walked out when I saw the line up , the girls were high in a zombie like state and I thought the STD risks were high so I walked out

My thoughts on 429a....if you are walking down from Town Hall, as you approach 429a, keep walking down Pitt St, go through Belmore Park and then go left to Elizabeth St and turn right. Stay on the right side until you get to 479.

If you are walking from Central, stay on the right side of Pitt St, go past 429a, stop for a quick schooner at Mr B's then head up Pitt St on the right side until you reach 360 Pitt St.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Will never go back to this place. I have tried it once the room was filthy with used water bottles. They even have a large open waste bin with full of used tissues and i assume some condoms in it gross. And the ML i tried named Chloe looks either very tired or drugged. I did not even finish. Not recommended.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by avocadoontoast View Post
    Hi all,

I just wonder, have you guys gone to 429A Pitt St much? May I know your thoughts about it?

I saw they are in the city but there are not much activity on the After Report. Hence I wonder, is there anything wrong in it?

Since I do not like anything without condom, I have my eyes on it since they still have the Silver/Diamond system going on.

If I like V girls, would you have any recommendations in there? And any recommendations in general? Thanks all!
    They may advertise Diamond and take your money for Diamond but last time I was there I paid Diamond and did not get it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went once pre-covid, had had a couple of beers, so couldn't come, girl was reasonably hot but from memory a bit vacant, I put it down to a sweaty beery man fucking her although may have been and/or drugs (see above), won't go back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never been but I did add their wechat and while looks like good pics. Even the language used makes me think it's pure trifficing and keeping them drugged up. Like some shops hint about "party" girls, this place is full on dropping smoking emojis. So yeah may have some hot girls if you see them while they're new. I'm keeping clear. Only thing it's good for is maybe a spank bank of pics if I'm working in isolation.

Wechat: club429

My bet is it's places like this that use girls up then they get put on a rural tour outside of the city's. Sadly trafficking is a thing here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Has anyone actually fucked there this year? I went couple of years ago but women were very average and asking prices already high. Place had a weird vibe plus papasan was grumpy so I left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Has anyone actually fucked there this year? I went couple of years ago but women were very average and asking prices already high. Place had a weird vibe plus papasan was grumpy so I left.
    Nothing has changed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Business model is just based on location. Think they just prey on the guys that get rejected by the groups of thai girls at C Bar and Mr B's.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Walked past there on sat night 9:30pm and saw 2 young blokes with shirts just came out. There were quite a lot of people on Pitt street at the time lol. So many pubs around 429.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I try to avoid places you can get to easily by public transportation especially in the CBD and prices that are a bit too cheap. Those are high risk in my opinion. I also do remember walking into this place with my colleague and I decided to walk straight out after seeing the lineup. Those girls looked worn out lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast