Thread: Logistics of dating a WL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    My friend, female not ml or wl, met as serb man she went crazy for and did this and she said the amount of paper work and proof was crazy. She did the paper work herself But i guess you can hire someone to do it
    Yup, I got a few mates that went through it with legit GF also not WL. It took them at
    least a year of gathering stuff like phone bills, joint bank account, photos, travel doc (yup, travelled back to the girl hometown to get married), birthday cards, all sorts of little things that I assumed matters. I can’t imagine a punter going through all that with a WL.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Yup, I got a few mates that went through it with legit GF also not WL. It took them at least a year of gathering stuff like phone bills, joint bank account, photos, travel doc (yup, travelled back to the girl hometown to get married), birthday cards, all sorts of little things that I assumed matters.
    I can’t imagine a punter going through all that with a WL.

I can't imagine punters paying $400-$1500 for a root
    I can't imagine a punter falling for a WL/ML
    I can't imagine punters barebacking different WLs/SBs
    I can't imagine a punter wearing a thobe/niqab to a RnT or brothel
    I can't imagine punters stalking or threatening a ML

One thing this game teaches you is that anything and everything is fucken possible. It's all fucked!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    I can't imagine punters paying $400-$1500 for a root
    I can't imagine a punter falling for a WL/ML
    I can't imagine punters barebacking different WLs/SBs
    I can't imagine a punter wearing a thobe/niqab to a RnT or brothel
    I can't imagine punters stalking or threatening a ML

One thing this game teaches you is that anything and everything is fucken possible. It's all fucked!
    Point one guys will pay that because of the thrill of being with another women. I bareback with my sb every week. But for anyone stalking that's just totally fucked up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Point one guys will pay that because of the thrill of being with another women. I bareback with my sb every week. But for anyone stalking that's just totally fucked up.
    True, there's definitely a market for $400-1500. It's value vs cost. People will justify their own perceived value to a certain price level. When that happens, they will pay the cost.

Stalking/threatening is just disgusting.