Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Logistics of dating a WL

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar

Logistics of dating a WL

Did you give them your main mob#?

How did you contact them?

How did you ask them out?

Were you threatened in any way?

Did you ever invite them to your main residence?

Currently dating a WL, considering if I go further with this or not.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Can you give us her name and which shop she works in so we can all fuck her and write ARs about it for you?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Can you give us her name and which shop she works in so we can all fuck her and write ARs about it for you?
    Your questions already show it is the wrong thing to do. I have dated two but will rephrase from dating to being in a situationship with two. Let me answer your questions:
    Phone number, yes. You are dating her why wouldn’t you?

If you are already dating, why are you asking about how to ask them out? Hm.

Threatened by what? By the fact that she was fucking other man every day. Paying my dinner with the money gained from sucking bigger and better dicks than mine. Threatened from her saying that a cute guy fucked her today? Threatened by the fact that she came three times before coming home? No, I wasn’t, both times I was secure until I started reading tge ARs, that’s the result of dating a semi popular girl in a popular shop. Still read ARs today and they still hurt.

Did she come into my home? Of course she did. She was my girlfriend.

Just going from the questions you are asking, are you sure you are dating her or is it a figure of your imagination?

Don’t worry about giving her your phone number, you need to give a psychologist your phone number because that’s where you will end up.

The overwhelming majority of these relationships don’t work because of you and because of her. It’s best for both of you to stop before it even starts.

Could you please reply with her name and shop so brother Meng and I can go fuck her. Is she Asian? Can she take my big Caucasian dick? Had many Asian WLs saying I am big for their tiny and tight pussies. I will make sure she can walk after I am done with her.

I know I sound mean in my reply but i am hoping tonopen your eyes to the absolute disaster and heartache you will suffer if you go ahead with this. Give it up now it is my honest response to this thread and for your own well-being. If you go ahead I wish you luck, I have great memories and have had the most exhilarating experiences with them, unfortunately it didn’t work out like most of those relationships.

Good luck and don’t forget to share her name and shop

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Exactly. The fact that of these hundreds of posts about falling in love with a WL, we rarely ever get a name or shop of the WL. It means all posters aren't mentally ready to date a WL. None of them want the WL fucked and reading about it on the forums even though they all know it's happening in the background.

That's not even mentioning the financial aspect of it. They earn so much tax free money you're gonna struggle to fund the lifestyle they're use to working as a WL. It's a drug for both sides. Us punters risk falling in love and the WL risk falling in love with the huge amount of disposable income that comes with it.

It’s a beautiful story when played out on the big screen when Edward picked up Vivian on Sunset. But in reality , you ain’t Richard Gere and she isn’t Julia.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I mean in pretty women. Richard Gere was rich and hence he was able to date her, take her out of the business and still sustain her lifestyle.

The only unbelievable thing about pretty women is how she gawks at wealth. If she's a decent WL then she's making plenty of money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was Richard Gere the one with the pet hamster ? Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    My punting got significantly better after I changed my mindset. I may get criticised for saying this but the reality is that these girls are prostitutes. They are there to give us an amazing sexual experience. Every time I go in with the mindset of a great sexual experience and no more I have a great time. When I say they are prostitutes it is true and not in a disrespectful way, always respect and treat them nicely but thinking this way grounds me to the reality of what we are doing.

Enjoy the sex folks and treat them well.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post

You've been on this site for 10 years, and you've never noticed how many times this question has already been asked?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    You've been on this site for 10 years, and you've never noticed how many times this question has already been asked?
    Yep, something odd with this thread

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Yep, something odd with this thread
    Often with these threads, the OP doesn’t respond and it’s just us talking amongst ourselves.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My punting got significantly better after I changed my mindset. I may get criticised for saying this but the reality is that these girls are prostitutes. They are there to give us an amazing sexual experience. Every time I go in with the mindset of a great sexual experience and no more I have a great time. When I say they are prostitutes it is true and not in a disrespectful way, always respect and treat them nicely but thinking this way grounds me to the reality of what we are doing.

Enjoy the sex folks and treat them well.
    I thought the whole point of punting was to do what you needed to, leave and have no stress once your out that door. Baffles me how there are so many people that want to take things further

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    No. I gave them a Postbox number that they could send snail mails to

Through Mamasan or Papasan

With several pineapples

Yes many times by their jealous ex-husbands and boyfriends

No we did it in my backyard

[The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.]

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    [The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.]
    Gold

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    I thought the whole point of punting was to do what you needed to, leave and have no stress once your out that door. Baffles me how there are so many people that want to take things further
    IMO, people who go into it are those that lack contentment in their lives outside of punting.

I mean you could be a single guy and still be contented because you could have a "full" life with lots of friends, a big extended family, hobbies, or an intense motivation to succeed in something (eg. Building a business, career, etc.). Married or partnered guys, easy to be contented with a good wife/partner and kids.

If you lack anything to make you feel contented like the above, and you mix in punting, whoa boy it's a recipe for disaster. Like throwing a lit match into a big pile of dry hay.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have been asked out many times by WLs and i always refuse to see them outside the shop, why because they are nothing but a headache and full of lies and deceptions, I don’t have time to play stupid games and i am ain’t no Simp or ATM,
    This is the life and career path they chose, they wanted quick and easy money, imagine your family finding out you meet your girlfriend at the Brothel and what would their reaction be,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Often with these threads, the OP doesn’t respond and it’s just us talking amongst ourselves.
    You're spot on. Usually ends up being regular readers talking in an echo chamber and OP disappears. Like the No.5M thread - OP disappeared. The 18 yr old virigin - people wasting time giving pearls of wisdom when ultimately OP could just be looking to light a match and see how long the fire burns. I usually don't weigh in on silly threads, but your comment is a smart one worthy of backing up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    I have been asked out many times by WLs and i always refuse to see them outside the shop, why because they are nothing but a headache and full of lies and deceptions, I don’t have time to play stupid games and i am ain’t no Simp or ATM,
    This is the life and career path they chose, they wanted quick and easy money, imagine your family finding out you meet your girlfriend at the Brothel and what would their reaction be,
    I'll always maintain that their too lazy in life to do the hard yard's in life to actually get somewhere legitimately. Then so do we to get a fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    You're spot on. Usually ends up being regular readers talking in an echo chamber and OP disappears. Like the No.5M thread - OP disappeared. The 18 yr old virigin - people wasting time giving pearls of wisdom when ultimately they could just be looking to light a match and see how long the fire burns. I usually don't weigh in on silly threads, but your comment is a smart one worthy of backing up.
    Speaking of... another useless virgin thread where the OP will ghost the forum has just popped up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Your questions already show it is the wrong thing to do. I have dated two but will rephrase from dating to being in a situationship with two. Let me answer your questions:
    Phone number, yes. You are dating her why wouldn’t you?

If you are already dating, why are you asking about how to ask them out? Hm.

Threatened by what? By the fact that she was fucking other man every day. Paying my dinner with the money gained from sucking bigger and better dicks than mine. Threatened from her saying that a cute guy fucked her today? Threatened by the fact that she came three times before coming home? No, I wasn’t, both times I was secure until I started reading tge ARs, that’s the result of dating a semi popular girl in a popular shop. Still read ARs today and they still hurt.

Did she come into my home? Of course she did. She was my girlfriend.

Just going from the questions you are asking, are you sure you are dating her or is it a figure of your imagination?

Don’t worry about giving her your phone number, you need to give a psychologist your phone number because that’s where you will end up.

The overwhelming majority of these relationships don’t work because of you and because of her. It’s best for both of you to stop before it even starts.

Could you please reply with her name and shop so brother Meng and I can go fuck her. Is she Asian? Can she take my big Caucasian dick? Had many Asian WLs saying I am big for their tiny and tight pussies. I will make sure she can walk after I am done with her.

I know I sound mean in my reply but i am hoping tonopen your eyes to the absolute disaster and heartache you will suffer if you go ahead with this. Give it up now it is my honest response to this thread and for your own well-being. If you go ahead I wish you luck, I have great memories and have had the most exhilarating experiences with them, unfortunately it didn’t work out like most of those relationships.

Good luck and don’t forget to share her name and shop
    With the 2 ladies U refer to Ditch ' was it a case of AR's getting U in in the first place?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast