Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Logistics of dating a WL

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nah, marriage PR deal wasn't so cheap 30 - 40k 10 ago years, lol, come on. Closer to 100k as AF said. Now it is around $170k give or take. Intel I got from a keen WL last week, hehehe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    I would say dating one of them or even just going out with them would require a certain level financial stability. Don't forget they are used to making quick money and even a low volume WL can make up to 150k a year. If you don't have enough "earning ability" to hang with them then you will experience both emotional damage and financial damage at the end.
    Just tell them your poor and watch how quick they lose interest in you. If your going to date one of these WLs I agree you need a lot of money to burn. And just hope she don't come home to you from the shop saying shes not in the mood for boom boom. Then you'd be paying she wont be putting out. Lets face it to keep one happy you need a two million dollar house and a fancy car to start. Plus you should have some flashy job or be a business investor type. Anything less than this the relationship won't last. Unless your a powerball winner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Just tell them your poor and watch how quick they lose interest in you. If your going to date one of these WLs I agree you need a lot of money to burn. And just hope she don't come home to you from the shop saying shes not in the mood for boom boom. Then you'd be paying she wont be putting out. Lets face it to keep one happy you need a two million dollar house and a fancy car to start. Plus you should have some flashy job or be a business investor type. Anything less than this the relationship won't last. Unless your a powerball winner.
    probably need even more for the younger ones. A flat in the CBD or a house by coogee beach plus a brand new Tesla Model X plaid. Better start investing lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was hot thai girl at 5 star brothel who had e cups.I had paid for her services and on the next day, I saw a guy giving her a bouquet of roses next to Myers. She said Hi to me and after that I felt bad to ever going to a brothel ever again.

A mate also had a mistress in 5 star too much headache then he paid for her flight

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Doesn't matter how much money you got as it all ends in shit anyway.

How many (young compared to him) milfs has Rupert married and divorced, including Jerry Hall. And how much did Packer lose after his fling with Celine Dion. It was a lot more than that diamond ring he gave her.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post

How many (young compared to him) milfs has Rupert married and divorced, including Jerry Hall. And how much did Packer lose after his fling with Celine Dion. It was a lot more than that diamond ring he gave her.
    Packer dated Celine Dion? I thought it was Maria Carey.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post

You mean Mariah Carey, bro?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Your better off just calling your SB when you need sex you hook up pay her do they deed then wait till the next time. If you were out on a date in the shopping center with your ML would it not feel weird wondering which guys have been banging her?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yep, it was Mariah...but it still ended in shit and him looking bad
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    She really asked me a few times now to buy her a place she thinks for some reason I am loaded. Tip never let a Hot Asian Nypho know you got lots of $$$. The milking will begin.
    This is why I asked the question if others brought them back to their place.
    I live close to the beach, I am going to take it slow.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    This is why I asked the question if others brought them back to their place.
    I live close to the beach, I am going to take it slow.
    Mine sort of lived with me for a while and that caused an untold amount of pain. I live on the beach and they love it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nah, marriage PR deal wasn't so cheap 30 - 40k 10 ago years, lol, come on. Closer to 100k as AF said. Now it is around $170k give or take. Intel I got from a keen WL last week, hehehe.
    I know it happens but I wonder how one of these women seeking PR via marriage could ever hold the bloke to account? Couldn't the bloke string the woman along for free sex and attention and then change their mind on purpose?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    All true figures...yes

Quote Originally Posted by Jamit View Post
    I know it happens but I wonder how one of these women seeking PR via marriage could ever hold the bloke to account? Couldn't the bloke string the woman along for free sex and attention and then change their mind on purpose?
    I'm no expert bro, but I would imagine that it would be a sort of cash on delivery deal, no? Delivery of the PR, no less.

And as far as I know, none of the women who go into these things would actually put up ANY sex in the "relationship". It's all strictly business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Assuming it happens and proving it happens is Immigration and the AFP's job. To start the process the couple must make application to Immigration. You will find somewhere in the big print on the front page that it is an offence to lie to Immigration regarding your circumstances. And the penalties include Jail. Now if it doesn't work out for her she will be deported, which is a destination she is heading for anyway. If she got played do you assume she says thanks or do you assume she screams the house down. Those thinking of heading down this road should do so with their eyes wide open. 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They usually pay half up front then the rest when they get there pr. Sometimes they make a few payments along the way plus they pay rent.

Its a lot more than $200k now as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    They usually pay half up front then the rest when they get there pr. Sometimes they make a few payments along the way plus they pay rent.

Its a lot more than $200k now as well.
    It's an interesting topic. I thought it would go something like; average man takes hottie ML/WL as girlfriend who doesn't have PR. They get on okay but neither are marriage material for each other. Hottie gets it in her head that if they got married then she would get PR. She proposes to bloke. Bloke isn't sure if he's up for it. Hottie sweetens the deal with an offer of payment (which might be sizeable if she was able to save in her job) saying that it wouldn't be a biggie if they got divorced soon after. So they go through the motions, small wedding lots of photos etc. If the bloke had assets then he might think twice about going down this route. However if he was living hand too mouth then what is there to lose, as long as no child forthcoming. Or maybe you wanted the child and she was acting as a surrogate. I imagine a broke 40 something divorced bloke kids grown up who's had the snip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's an interesting topic. I thought it would go something like; average man takes hottie ML/WL as girlfriend who doesn't have PR. They get on okay but neither are marriage material for each other. Hottie gets it in her head that if they got married then she would get PR. She proposes to bloke. Bloke isn't sure if he's up for it. Hottie sweetens the deal with an offer of payment (which might be sizeable if she was able to save in her job) saying that it wouldn't be a biggie if they got divorced soon after. So they go through the motions, small wedding lots of photos etc. If the bloke had assets then he might think twice about going down this route. However if he was living hand too mouth then what is there to lose, as long as no child forthcoming. Or maybe you wanted the child and she was acting as a surrogate. I imagine a broke 40 something divorced bloke kids grown up who's had the snip.
    Just tell him he'll need a hobby. The hottie won't be home much. She will need to work 80hours per week. She has a lot of bills to pay. 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If guy has assets, money or property and WL divorces him she can take 50% of his wealth. If she has a kid with him he'll be screwed by center-link for 18 years. Hottie would not be interested in a bloke living payheck to paycheck. He has to have wealth.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If guy has assets, money or property and WL divorces him she can take 50% of his wealth. If she has a kid with him he'll be screwed by center-link for 18 years. Hottie would not be interested in a bloke living payheck to paycheck. He has to have wealth.
    How is supporting your biological child "getting screwed"?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast