Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Logistics of dating a WL

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    If guy has assets, money or property and WL divorces him she can take 50% of his wealth. If she has a kid with him he'll be screwed by center-link for 18 years. Hottie would not be interested in a bloke living payheck to paycheck. He has to have wealth.
    Not really like that. They can claim 50% of the family wealth that has been gained after the marriage. Eg. If a guy already had 50m of wealth, and then accumulated 10m more during the marriage, then at the point of divorce she can lay claim to 50% of the 10m only, not the 50m.

Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Assuming it happens and proving it happens is Immigration and the AFP's job. To start the process the couple must make application to Immigration. You will find somewhere in the big print on the front page that it is an offence to lie to Immigration regarding your circumstances. And the penalties include Jail. Now if it doesn't work out for her she will be deported, which is a destination she is heading for anyway. If she got played do you assume she says thanks or do you assume she screams the house down. Those thinking of heading down this road should do so with their eyes wide open. 👍
    Well for one thing, the cops will not be involved at all. It's all about the marriage cert and then Immigration PR application.

The first big hurdle is the marriage itself. To do that, you will need to prove that you're a real couple, and that means you need witnesses willing to write an essay about your "love" for each other, etc. And not just any witness, you need people who can claim that they've known each of you for a long time. Big ol form to fill in, that one.

If you get the marriage certified, then PR is super easy to get. Spouse visa is almost sure fire way to get a PR here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The big mistake everyone is making is assuming it's easy to get a marriage visa. It isn't.

You do not prove the marriage at all.

You prove the relationship is genuine and it's a fuck ton of information and proof to provide, some of which you seriously wouldn't want your ML to know when she submits the application.

Anyway just know the ML outside for fun and don't forget to read our ARs on our part 3 with her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I'm quite sure there's a market out there for PR through marriage, not just between WLs and punters. From what I heard, people with regular jobs also seek to get PR through marriage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This guy hasn't responded to a PM I proposed could be same girl. She broke plans with me on the 4th when this thread started. And was in a cold position from previous Wednesday braking plans for a weekend together.

Here's how her PR scheme unfolded which might help the OP if same or familiar.

1. Establish a night over with promise of sex on tap and show off her Vietnames scheduler with 16bil dong and a flight ticket to home in the same app.

2. Talk to you about her life style in Vietnam. Has home, seafood farm, studied finance, into money laundry and investments.

3. With hold the sex on tap claiming she has period and talk to you about bisexuality and can share young girls together and can fuck anyone as long as your heart belong to hers. This led to open joint bank account with her 3k she claims is one day of work.

4. Here she broke plans with me.. so this is my reaction. (a)Move the money to me (b) block her on all platforms except sms and phone (c) Send her text image of her rostered pics with work website included and msg about 'come clean and I'll share the money'. (d) And wait.

5. Establish link to meet again with 'miss you' msgs.

6. She invites herself over to get her drug/meds bag. This didn't work because was already at rubbish tip.

7. Have mental episode over her stomach medication while inhaling nitros through a balloon.

8. Close account and say our goodbyes.

I was totally cool through the whole thing.. maybe. Was waiting on ARs nonstop. Trying to decipher WL dating threads. Visualising 10 other PR schemes being played. Wondering how to introduce a seasoned pro to friends and family. Checking the joint acc for money in/out. And wondering if her trip overseas was just a plan to get dropped into another guys arms at airport.

In addition to part 5 above. She reveals to me she's on student visa not tourist visa. I say congratulations over the phone and get no reaction from her. She's only good at role playing and lying when in a good/euphoric mood. Her bad/tormented mood reveals her contradictions by her repeating the same story/opinion with cracks in the logic. It's like watching an onion grow mushrooms.

Hope this guy gets the sex on tap I visualised out of my dating roller-coaster

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not really like that. They can claim 50% of the family wealth that has been gained after the marriage. Eg. If a guy already had 50m of wealth, and then accumulated 10m more during the marriage, then at the point of divorce she can lay claim to 50% of the 10m only, not the 50m.
    What about her assets? If she's only fans and makes $50k a month, get her to invest in assets.

They when u divorce you take half her assets.

U take lwop from your job and take up a barista job so your assets dont grow so much over the time u r married

Do you get half a Silicon as well? It helps her earn income.

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    What about her assets? If she's only fans and makes $50k a month, get her to invest in assets.

They when u divorce you take half her assets.

U take lwop from your job and take up a barista job so your assets dont grow so much over the time u r married

Do you get half a Silicon as well? It helps her earn income.
    Hahah, talk about cutting off the nose to spite the face. Do all that, what if you don't end up divorcing her after all? Then what's all that for?
    She gets half, but don't forget you also get to keep the other half.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    This guy hasn't responded to a PM I proposed could be same girl. She broke plans with me on the 4th when this thread started. And was in a cold position from previous Wednesday braking plans for a weekend together.

1. Establish a night over with promise of sex on tap and show off her Vietnames scheduler with 16bil dong and a flight ticket to home in the same app.

2. Talk to you about her life style in Vietnam. Has home, seafood farm, studied finance, into money laundry and investments.

3. With hold the sex on tap claiming she has period and talk to you about bisexuality and can share young girls together and can fuck anyone as long as your heart belong to hers. This led to open joint bank account with her 3k she claims is one day of work.

4. Here she broke plans with me.. so this is my reaction. (a)Move the money to me (b) block her on all platforms except sms and phone (c) Send her text image of her rostered pics with work website included and msg about 'come clean and I'll share the money'. (d) And wait.

6. She invites herself over to get her drug/meds bag. This didn't work because was already at rubbish tip.

7. Have mental episode over her stomach medication while inhaling nitros through a balloon.

I was totally cool through the whole thing.. maybe. Was waiting on ARs nonstop. Trying to decipher WL dating threads. Visualising 10 other PR schemes being played. Wondering how to introduce a seasoned pro to friends and family. Checking the joint acc for money in/out. And wondering if her trip overseas was just a plan to get dropped into another guys arms at airport.

In addition to part 5 above. She reveals to me she's on student visa not tourist visa. I say congratulations over the phone and get no reaction from her. She's only good at role playing and lying when in a good/euphoric mood. Her bad/tormented mood reveals her contradictions by her repeating the same story/opinion with cracks in the logic. It's like watching an onion grow mushrooms.

This post says it all. Enter at your own peril. Wonder what Schopenhauer would say about this?

Instinctually most men are wired to want to impregnate a woman that has the physical attributes that would make them a mother to healthy children ie appearance of youth, health, hips, tits and arse. Then what kicks in is the instinct to protect the mother and possibly child. Whether the woman is culturally, morally, and ethically compatible isn't an instinctual factor. This is why the wrong people pair up. Modern coupling needs those other commonalities to work. So what seems right at the beginning is probably just your ancient cave man instincts kicking in. Keep it in perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post

By withhold sex on tap you mean you didnt even get to bang her at your place for all this drama? bruh, I mean, come on, bruh lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    By withhold sex on tap you mean you didnt even get to bang her at your place for all this drama? bruh, I mean, come on, bruh lol
    3 nights over, sex withheld for 1 night only. Drinking buddy and insight into shop psychology all for $50 behind. I did alright.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    A girl does this job for a reason. The main reason is money! You won't be able to persuade her to leave this profession quickly unless you're a Richard Gere businessman who is loaded with money and pays her to stay out of the brothel. Some girls have tried to leave this profession but the money was too good to give up despite the many risks associated with this profession e.g. STIs, stalkers, physical abuse, psychological issues, drug addiction and trust issues.

Best to let them figure it out themselves and don't try to be a white knight. You might fall on your own sword trying to save the girl when it might be you who needs saving in the end.
    Fair enough, seems to be the general consensus, I agree with Ditch, I've had some chats with some of the ladies on what they'd want to be doing or what kind of skillsets they have. Even offered to help with their resume etc. but obviously nothing ever came of it.

Mannn Pussy's post sounds like she's a real charm.. best of luck.. can't wait for the Netflix docu series 0_o

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nah, marriage PR deal wasn't so cheap 30 - 40k 10 ago years, lol, come on. Closer to 100k as AF said. Now it is around $170k give or take. Intel I got from a keen WL last week, hehehe.
    Yup, more than 10 years ago it was around 100k, 50% up front then 50% later on. I reckon it should be around 200k now days. Considering you probably have to put your “real” dating life on hold for at least 3-5 years for the PR to clear (that’s if it’s not declined). Man just the application alone is like 9k. I would think you have to gather evidence to prove the relationship is “real” so that may take some time, can’t do all that in a month and hand in the application. Unless they are willing take your text messages of you booking her for the last year or so as evidence lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Yup, more than 10 years ago it was around 100k, 50% up front then 50% later on. I reckon it should be around 200k now days. Considering you probably have to put your “real” dating life on hold for at least 3-5 years for the PR to clear (that’s if it’s not declined). Man just the application alone is like 9k. I would think you have to gather evidence to prove the relationship is “real” so that may take some time, can’t do all that in a month and hand in the application. Unless they are willing take your text messages of you booking her for the last year or so as evidence lol.
    My friend, female not ml or wl, met as serb man she went crazy for and did this and she said the amount of paper work and proof was crazy. She did the paper work herself But i guess you can hire someone to do it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    My friend, female not ml or wl, met as serb man she went crazy for and did this and she said the amount of paper work and proof was crazy. She did the paper work herself But i guess you can hire someone to do it
    Yup, I got a few mates that went through it with legit GF also not WL. It took them at
    least a year of gathering stuff like phone bills, joint bank account, photos, travel doc (yup, travelled back to the girl hometown to get married), birthday cards, all sorts of little things that I assumed matters. I can’t imagine a punter going through all that with a WL.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy1234 View Post
    Yup, I got a few mates that went through it with legit GF also not WL. It took them at least a year of gathering stuff like phone bills, joint bank account, photos, travel doc (yup, travelled back to the girl hometown to get married), birthday cards, all sorts of little things that I assumed matters.
    I can’t imagine a punter going through all that with a WL.

I can't imagine punters paying $400-$1500 for a root
    I can't imagine a punter falling for a WL/ML
    I can't imagine punters barebacking different WLs/SBs
    I can't imagine a punter wearing a thobe/niqab to a RnT or brothel
    I can't imagine punters stalking or threatening a ML

One thing this game teaches you is that anything and everything is fucken possible. It's all fucked!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    I can't imagine punters paying $400-$1500 for a root
    I can't imagine a punter falling for a WL/ML
    I can't imagine punters barebacking different WLs/SBs
    I can't imagine a punter wearing a thobe/niqab to a RnT or brothel
    I can't imagine punters stalking or threatening a ML

One thing this game teaches you is that anything and everything is fucken possible. It's all fucked!
    Point one guys will pay that because of the thrill of being with another women. I bareback with my sb every week. But for anyone stalking that's just totally fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Point one guys will pay that because of the thrill of being with another women. I bareback with my sb every week. But for anyone stalking that's just totally fucked up.
    True, there's definitely a market for $400-1500. It's value vs cost. People will justify their own perceived value to a certain price level. When that happens, they will pay the cost.

Stalking/threatening is just disgusting.

Banned
    I have two WL’s I’m working on.

One is a definite.

Why?

Because I like a challenge and it’s crazy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345