Thread: Seeking Dot Com Sugarbaby Searching Experience - A Newbie Point of View

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post Seeking Dot Com Sugarbaby Searching Experience - A Newbie Point of View

Hi all,

After reading some other threads about sugarbaby/sugardaddy stuff, how it goes, where to search, etc. I decided to give it a try and share my experience.
    So, I decided to start by subscribing in Seeking dot com because of flat-rate model and fellow friends saying that they could achieve more success with it. Subscribed and started with a one-month premium subscription. The subscription experience was pretty smooth and easy. The $180 AUD monthly price is kind of painful but well I decided to do my own experiment so went on with it. It will take you 30-ish minutes to come up with a complete profile and description of yourself. I decided not to add any profile photo and leave it for private messages after getting somewhere with a SB (not sure if I did the right thing though). You also have the option to verify your ID or have your social accounts (like FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) verified by Seeking Dot Com which is shown in your profile as a badge and probably causes the SBs to trust you better.

Nevermind, I started checking the profiles and and taking notes of the attractive ones. The descriptions in their profiles are mostly non-informative and does not indicate what they are looking for and whether they are ready for the ppm model. I just happened to find two SBs with very straight-forward descriptions of their intentions and one was just like a SB or E&B WL . So, started messaging. Sent messages to 30, 40 ones and waited for replies. So far, After a day and half, about 12, 13 have read the message and 5,6 of them actually answered my message. Among the ones who answered:

• One claiming to be of Latin origin immediately sent me a kik id to proceed. I messaged her there and we continued the conversation (She sent me a few sexy body-revealing pictures of - maybe - herself and at the same time, asked me what I was looking for). I answered I was looking to spend some fun and intimate time with a companion and I am ready to compensate that to which she finally answered that her ppm rate was $750. Pretty expensive and over-rated and I kind of suspect that the profile is fake and some of the pics she has sent me are not hers. I have already replied and asked her a few questions and am waiting for her answers.
    • One was a girl in Port Macquarie. She claimed to be a broke university student and did not want to meet. She wanted to sell her sexy photos and videos. This is probably a scam too but I am still proceeding and negotiating with her to see where it goes.
    • One answered and is very eager to talk. She kept asking questions and answering mine. Still not straightforward about the possibilities we can have together. It might take some time for me to crack her. I'll report later.
    • One answered after a day and proposed we can meet each other for a drink at some time and talk and discuss matters further. Seems to be legit. 30 years old. Her photos do not show her face. I'll report on this later.
    • One just arrogantly sent a rude message blaming me for not sending her a gift prior to messaging her and just blocked me. Her profile description was kind of showing she's an arrogant over-confident asshole girl, so glad that she didn't waste my time.
    • One with a few body-revealing photos answered me and expressed her interest but didn't see my reply yet. It's been a day now.

That's it for now. My experience so far? Pretty complicated. Not sure how I should behave or approach them to improve the success rate. And if being straightforward with what I am looking for actually helps (I tried to be conservative and go in step-by-step).

Any comments or hints will definitely be welcome. And yes! I plan to report things I'll discover later. Maybe in a couple of days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haven’t been on seeking for a while now but from my experience it takes time to sift through all the time wasters and gold diggers. When you find that diamond though it makes the whole experience worth while.
    My last arrangement went for 3 years, raunchy bare back sex and great times.
    You just have to keep looking until you find what you are after.
    Good luck

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks OP. Good insight to experience with first time SB seeker.

Mine is pretty much same as yours. Mostly disappointing but I am at SD.com. It seems like seeking.com isn’t much better. Guess the market is pretty tough now ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Beware - seeking has a strict policy on ppm or quotes about solicitating. Even if someone msg you their price you can have account frozen. Much better with Sugar Daddy . Com site. Can say what you want. My opening line is always ppm 500 or more for overnight. Hit rate is pretty good. And if they want 800ppm I just lead them on. Feels nice seeing msgs waiting.

What kinda girls you into. I could share some profiles with you like (28yo Singapore girl no French kiss, loves daty, can pound, amazing looking tight puss, small tatts covering whole body, super slim A cup, always on time, dress well rock look, profile foxymiss). Or another ( bi korean about 28, good kisser, likes it deep and slow, likes to experiment, chunky thighs, has bi friends x 2 doing the same, good make up, dress well night club style / leather bra A cup, cant rememder profile). Or if you like milf (40 mum, bb, squirts, hotel only, good physique for age, direct communication, likes cim, can't remember profile but on Seeking web).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    Beware - seeking has a strict policy on ppm or quotes about solicitating. Even if someone msg you their price you can have account frozen. Much better with Sugar Daddy . Com site. Can say what you want. My opening line is always ppm 500 or more for overnight. Hit rate is pretty good. And if they want 800ppm I just lead them on. Feels nice seeing msgs waiting.

What kinda girls you into. I could share some profiles with you like (28yo Singapore girl no French kiss, loves daty, can pound, amazing looking tight puss, small tatts covering whole body, super slim A cup, always on time, dress well rock look, profile foxymiss). Or another ( bi korean about 28, good kisser, likes it deep and slow, likes to experiment, chunky thighs, has bi friends x 2 doing the same, good make up, dress well night club style / leather bra A cup, cant rememder profile). Or if you like milf (40 mum, bb, squirts, hotel only, good physique for age, direct communication, likes cim, can't remember profile but on Seeking web).
    The bi Korean with bi friends sounds awesome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is the best seeking discount? I have currently a 33% off offer, I could have sworn there is a 40% off

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Seek dot come

Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post

Can you share me these girls?
    Many thanks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason.xx0288 View Post
    Can you share me these girls?
    Many thanks!
    I recently emailed a punter off here with profile names and pics. He had no luck searching.
    I should have mentioned my contacts made 2yr ago. Sorry for the bum steer boys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Have not been on seeking for many years and am currently looking on sugardaddymeet. Have had 3 ladies so far and this was my latest catch hoping to see her regularly.

Can't really say there was much of a pre meet. She msg me on Thursday, saying she would be in Canberra on the weekend for work, she does social media marketing (what she told me). She stated "i'm preferably looking for something ongoing as i'm going to be in canberra a bit for work". We did agree on a PPM for Sunday evening at her hotel. I was a little sceptical noting her very up front out of the blue msg to me and agreed on $500 for 3-4 hours. We moved our chat to WhatsApp after discussing what she expected and would give in return which she stated "i'm happy to give unprotected oral but i don't do unprotected sex babe." Normally I'm a natural all the way with sugarbabies but thus was a 21yo that for some reason I desided why not.

Sunday comes around and there was a few exchanges of msg between us to arrange a time to meet etc. She did go cold on me from about midday and I was thinking I had just been ghosted. Anyway about 6pm she replied telling me she was in a meeting asking if I still wanted to meet up and suggest getting some food or a drink, telling her I had already eaten she than suggested meeting her in her hotel room at crowne plazza and said she would be ready around 8pm. I sent her a photo of myself and was sent 4 in return. Now for some reason her photos sent me into a kind of, I know you from somewhere. Anyway I arrived at the hotel just after 8pm msg her and it took about 10mins for her to get back to me which was strange since she was constantly msg me for the last 20min before I got there. Again I was expecting to been ghosted and was planning a visit to a RnT on the way home when she msg and gave me her room number and told me to come in. Once in the room I was greeted by her in a black robe, quick kiss which became a DFK and I unwrapped her to reveal her in matching purple bra and undies.

We moved to the bed after I removed my shoes and we had a great chat about life and her job etc for about a hour until I just had to sample her lips again. Now I must say it was very nice kissing, sucking on her D cup breast and tasting this young lady's pussy. So she was between my legs and was working my hard cock, now normally for my experience the younger SB I have experienced have not been all that good at all. This one however, started slow but really knew what she was doing and when she got me to sit on the end of the bed while she was on her knees looking up at me giving me one hell of a bbbj. The only thing that went through my mind was fuck the lucky bustard who get this treatment from her everyday is so lucky. After about 30min of what was great oral both ways we relaxed and chatted for a while before we naturally moved to the next round of fun and this time I had to have all of her first missionary that cowgirl and finished in doggie lots of DFKing throughout. Only thing I did like was she didn't like having her hair pulled has it is extensions and I had to put the condom on myself.

Afterwards we showered together where she gave me a great handjob before we had a quick drink and we parted ways and I wished her luck in getting the job in canberra as I would love yo see her on a fortnightly basis with an ongoing arrangement