Person's Name : Melody

Establishment : VIP Pyrmont Massage

Month/Year of Visit : August 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 95/1-5 Harwood St, Pyrmont

Phone : 9660 4250

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates : $50/30 min

Extras Cost : $70 tips

Services Provided : firm and hard remedial massage, nude HJ , neck and shoulder massage to finish

Size/shape : the “Body” , one of the tallest young ML I ever met, 1.74m, straight, slim and toned endless long legs, healthy firm butt, flat tummy, very fit and athletic tight body. All natural 34 Double D Cups pointy succulent young breasts , some girl just so very lucky and blessed. Refreshing short hair and very chic looking.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : When I came to see Anna for the three peat last week, Candy was telling me about this fresh young girl on Monday, very good massage and service, most importantly, 100% real big big balls, she is the Ahlungor perfect match and a must try. What a man can do when master Candy is pushing so hard. Melody only works one day in VIP on Monday which is usually Not my punting day, but curiosity got the better of me and I came and tried .

Ps. I got to take my hat off to Candy and thank and congratulate her for discovering so many busty talents.

My experience/comments : highly recommended

So Candy has been telling about this new girl on Monday, young beautiful and natural big tits,

My curiosity on big tits young girl just can not be denied, so made a booking to see Melody on Monday, she only works one day at VIP.

Got to the shop and Candy told me Melody is ready for me, that’s good, at least she is not yet popular like Anna where the bookings are back to back to back.

Quickly have my bathroom room break and enter room 2, a moment later in comes Melody, she is quite different from most MLs as she has a refreshing look of short hair, cute young face and very tall. Which I found out from her she’s 1.74 M tall.

And with that tall and lean body, her straight long legs caught my attention ahead of her ample blossoms which is quite rare as my focus would always inevitably on those big big tits as they are also very prominently and tightly wrapped in her white top, off shoulders, and very short white skirt, barely just covering her undies !

Hand of the $50 massage fees plus $70 tip, and hopeful for a Spanish session , my bad for Not confirming Spanish up front as I found out later that she doesn’t do that. Well, such a pity.

As Melody looks really young, I sort of changed my original plan of going straight into the pampering, I was interested to see if Melody can massage, the fact that I actually have a sore neck at the time probably make that a no brainer.

Melody’s massage is very firm. I also like her long push oil strokes, they works well on my aging back .as I was enjoying Melody’s strong massage, didn’t really bother if time for the part 2 are being eating away. No TT along the way as Melody moved to my legs. I think she stopped right the 15 min and went outside to get a hot towel.

After that a very brief soft touching on my lower back and side of my ribs which is quite ticklish. Very brief touches along my crack and feather touches of my balls and the sweet words of please turn over can be heard.

I got up to have a drink of water while Melody got naked. Gee, look at that “Body”:

Tall, lean, toned and athletic, flat and smooth tummy, not an ounce of fat , those long long legs should make any leg men go ballistic !

And for yours truly the breasts man , big perky pointy young breasts to be behold.

I have them in my two hands in an instance, heavy and full of substance. Gave them a gentle but firm squeeze. And I have to ask:

So big! What size ?

D Cups !!

Well , I think Melody is being modest, they could easily be E Cups, so let’s settle for Double D Cups then, as they are a touch smaller than Anna’s. But much more perky.

So after I play with my favorite toys in front of the wall mirror for a few minutes, I went to lay down on the table, spread my legs and wait for Melody’s helping hands.

Some oil were applied and here comes my pleasures. Melody had good HJ skills but to be honest I have had better, then again for such a young lady, you can’t really expect she knows all the secrets of the trade.

While my left hand was holding and playing with those doubles dees, my right was very busy exploring Melody’s smooth as silk long long leg and that tight ass.

Time flies when I was enjoying my happy minutes, have a peeps at the clock, less than 5 min to go now.

It’s now or never, so I ask for more oil, then ask Melody to come up on the table, as soon as I tried to pull her between my legs and lower her upper body, Melody knows what I’m after and her said no, I don’t do that. Ok, disappointed but no is no and we must move on. So Melody is back down on the side of the table and her hands back on my cock to finish her job.

Since I can’t fuck them, I just have to squeeze just that tiny little bit harder and when I cum. I have both hands on her double D cups.

Didn’t see how much I cum. Probably not a lot…. Lol but cum I did and in most part. I have enjoyed my session. With the strong massage in part 1, an enjoyable HJ finish, I was a happy man and quite satisfied. It’s easily an 8/10 experience. But with that “Body”, she deserves a 9/10 rating. No doubt I would rate Melody a 10 out of 10 if titty fuck is available. But that’s Punting - C’est la vie …., haha

Just telling it as it is,

Melody is worth the visit if just for that Body !

Highly recommended

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice report.

Did she advise any other services offered? If no Spanish I would assume other areas are off limits??

Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    Nice report.

Did she advise any other services offered? If no Spanish I would assume other areas are off limits??

Not necessarily, some MLs may offer a range of extras such as BJ or even part 3 but not Spanish as she may not like the oily or sticky feelings on their body due to lack of shower facilities. You will be amazed when could be on offer if all are safely covered…….. haha

Although I haven’t explored those options on Melody since I’m not after them , you will never know if you never try or ask , right ?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Good find tried her for me massage 10/10 body 10/10 puffy nipples. Good find!
    Good one brother Sher,

So you went to see Melody today ??

Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Yes I was surprised and the massage was most surprising similar to candy. She reminds of my ex bonney a lot of innocence. I never seen those types of boobs and nipples are big and round

I wish there are more extras maybe in the future
    Hey Brother,

I wish I have more time like you as I also need some Candy like massage from Melody.

Quote Originally Posted by 83NNI View Post
    It’s bloody hard to find a huge set of tits on a slim body these days!
    Melody at VIP Pyrmont today has a pair of all natural Double D Cups and she has a tall and lean body. Long long legs too.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very good review thanks!
    One question - how is she in the grooming department? Fully shaved?
    Does she allow touching down there?