Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekend Roundup: Virgin, we once were. When did you lose your virginity and with who?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Ok, this is a bit embarassing to say. I got "picked up" by a girl at a nightclub when I went back to my home country on my first year uni summer break. She was a real party animal and I was still a timid little virgin, hahah.

I mean, the whole thing unfolded like I was the "girl" in the couple. Didn't have a car so she was doing the driving. She just took the lead all the way.

We had to sneak into my room at my Aunt's place because this happened at a city that wasn't my hometown. I didn't do very well at all that first time.
    This is not embarrassing, it is awesome I think

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To a hot Malaysian girl at Uni. She asked me to “help” with her assignment in financial accounting. I wrote the whole thing for her. She got a high distinction and I got laid. Took me a day of writing and only took Peng … well less than 2 minutes. ��

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mine was to my cousin's friend, who had to sleep in the spare bed in my room. She was 16, I was 14, both of us really drunk, and she had fucked some other guy earlier that night and wanted me to 'watch' after having told me earlier she loved sucking dick, I didn't tho cus virgin and had a girlfriend. After a few beers tho, I did fuck her lol. My dad even walked in on me which was super embarrassing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12