Thread: New girl Pink fucks daddy’s loose asshole

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

New girl Pink fucks daddy’s loose asshole

New girl Pink at Tiffany’s shop. Bit of a Milf but ok bod. Think she has experience with massage. Good hard treatment then gradual tickle tackle of cock and balls.

Gear off then gives a bodyslide. I’m moaning and going off as usual. Then glove on and fingers up my bum. I ask her to fuck me harder with her fingers and she obliges. Keep going until I can’t stand anymore. My asshole has definitely expanded since going to this shop although I’m not planning to have a dick up there anytime soon.

Then the flip. I politely ask her if I can gently lick her nips. Ymmv but she let me have a go and I think I even turned her on. I gently licked both nips while edging her near her ass and cunt.

Then dildo inserted into my loose asshole while she played with my hard cock. I normally can’t cum like this but had no problems blowing a big load of jizz.

Requested more shoulder massage to round out time.

Good punt. Would recommend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Asshole violations a specialty! Fucking hot!

Banned
    Thanks darling good review ,hope see you soon,

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Pink working tomorrow.Please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spain services

Banned
    Hi all. beautiful girl Pink working today.Please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful girl Pink working tomorrow.Please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spain services

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I had a similar experience with Pink. She’s great.

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful girl Pink working today.Please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spain services

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful girl Pink working today.Please make your booking to good massage & prostate &dragon tendon& good Spain services

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner

Shop Owner