Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which brothels has the best korean girls here in sydney?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Which brothels has the best korean girls here in sydney?

Guys i need you help! Do you have any suggestions on where i can find the prettiest k girl here im sydney? Preferably young and natural. Thanks guys!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haven't seen any hot and young Korean for almost a year. The last hot Korean I remember was Ariel at 42G. These days they are all average to me, but this is just my opinion I am sure others can make some recommendations. I am very picky when it comes to calling someone hot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Flashback to the late 2000's. Midas Marrickville. Where a hot young thing from Korea was guaranteed, along with BBBJ and rimming. All in the massage price.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Flashback to the late 2000's. Midas Marrickville. Where a hot young thing from Korea was guaranteed, along with BBBJ and rimming. All in the massage price.
    Oh yeah, I had great times there for a few years from 2007 onwards. My fave girl was Sharon. Incredible GFE!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Let us know when you do find someone hot.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fussy isn’t he. I can’t think of young and natural. All of our faves are in their 30s I think and full of implants everywhere

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please do update this thread good sirs! when you find someone that looks like Song HYE KYO lol my all time korean crush!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just doing some research thats all. Thanks for your suggestions tho.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Genuine question: why the preference on Korean nationality? What makes them different? If it's because of all the young and beautiful girls we see on Youtube, you are aware that almost all of them are not natural, right?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    some posters mention CBD style

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Fussy isn’t he. I can’t think of young and natural. All of our faves are in their 30s I think and full of implants everywhere
    You sure have that right. The thirtyish looking women I'm all for, but I can really do WITHOUT the implants...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajaz View Post
    Genuine question: why the preference on Korean nationality? What makes them different? If it's because of all the young and beautiful girls we see on Youtube, you are aware that almost all of them are not natural, right?
    Korean girls are the most beautiful in Asia. Yes most Korean women have had plastic surgery, but who cares? In this game, it is all illusion. You are with them for an hour. If you asked me, forgetting service levels, the 10 most beautiful wl/ml I've seen over the years, I reckon 6 or 7 would be Korean. And yeah I'm 99.99% certain they'd all had surgery of some sort. Nose, jaw, boobs, cheek bones etc.

On that note a good mate of mine, Chinese, once said to me "when I take my kids to swimming lessons I see the Korean Mums, they're very beautiful, much more than Chinese mums, but then I look at their kids, SO ugly!! How? How is it possible?" I had to explain that the mums probably spent a fortune on plastic surgery.

I like Korean girls because the hit rate with them is simply higher than other races. I mean, I can only recall one K girl that I'll call a real dud punt. Had many dud punts with other races.

In terms of looks, C girls are still my favourite. I'd say the top 3 hottest WGs I've ever met were all C girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah i think its because of those koreans we see online have something to do with it if were being honest i just find them really beautiful. Also koreans take really good care of their skin so its nice to touch really soft.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    K girls have a knack of using just enough make up to make themselves look great without going overboard like C o J girls seem to do. Korea was and I think may still be at the forefront of body "tuning". Lots of T C J girls go to Seoul for tweaks to their bodies.

There's nothing better than sitting on a park bench on a hot summers day in myondong outside lotte or shinsagae watching all the PYTs walk past in their skimpy little outfits. Or even just strolling around the dongdaemoon department stores around midnight on a sultry summers night.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I like Korean girls because the hit rate with them is simply higher than other races. I mean, I can only recall one K girl that I'll call a real dud punt. Had many dud punts with other races.

In terms of looks, C girls are still my favourite. I'd say the top 3 hottest WGs I've ever met were all C girls.
    Are those c girls still working?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    K girls have a knack of using just enough make up to make themselves look great without going overboard like C o J girls seem to do. Korea was and I think may still be at the forefront of body "tuning". Lots of T C J girls go to Seoul for tweaks to their bodies.

There's nothing better than sitting on a park bench on a hot summers day in myondong outside lotte or shinsagae watching all the PYTs walk past in their skimpy little outfits. Or even just strolling around the dongdaemoon department stores around midnight on a sultry summers night.
    Absolutely. Or visit Lotte World, or Coex Mall, or I Park in Yongsan etc etc. Nowhere else in the world have I seen so many gorgeous girls everywhere. Even in the depths of winter in Gangnam girls will be walking around in short skirt, high boots and a warm jacket, pale face with red lipstick...

Korea is the world leader in plastic surgery, it has more surgeons per capita than anywhere else, more people whove had surgery than anywhere else, plastic surgery tours to Korea are still a big thing, from all over Asia. Korean women here still go home to get work done during school holidays. Covid has made it easier to hide with mask wearing now a regular thing, pre-covid you could always tell who'd had work done because they would cover their face (mask, big sunnies, sun visor or hat, even on rainy days, so not an inch of skin was visible) while it was still healing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    for Korean girls Sydney doesont have big merit compared to Korean anymore. Becuz price in Korea for girls is high enough now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaewonie View Post
    Are those c girls still working?
    Unfortunately no. My #1 was a Chinese girl at the old 5* from around 2017, can't remember her name. #2 is Coco from GC circa 2019, think she's gone back to China now. #3 is Kiki from GC, also gone back to China I think.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post

You are so right about the make up. One of my previous frequent Korean WLs looked like she was 25 max. We saw each other in and out the shop frequently. I never even thought she wore make up, couldn’t tell nor did I care.

Anyway, one day I picked her up at her place and she looked different, not bad but different and kinda like 5 years older or so. Without prompting she said she was late and didn’t have time to put make up on and did it in the car. I literally watched her rejuvenate by 5 years in a couple of minutes. I joked asking for some of her fountain of youth and she said she would do it one day for fun.

Asians look young to me. You guys call some girls untie and to me they are early 30s in the worst case which to me is young. I am 45.

I eventually found out that this Korean girl was 35 by now she will be 37, the shop still says she is 28 I think and to me she looks 25.

Koreans are another level of beauty I reckon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast