Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which brothels has the best korean girls here in sydney?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Koreans are also equipped with KPS!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Koreans are also equipped with KPS!
    I am yet to meet one with KPS but I have met plenty with CPS but they all have PMS. If anyone here doesn’t know what PMS you need more time with women outside the shop. It will help you realise that punting is better than a real relationship. Just jesting

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    When you read about KPS, CPS, etc, you need to temper that with a bit of YMMV.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Seoul Crushing

20 years ago I was in Seoul wandering around in some modern district looking for an ATM around noon. The streets were full of attractive women, my head was on a swivel. Unfortunately for me, I was wearing my invisibility coat; I didn't even register. Reality is brutal...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Korean girls are the most beautiful in Asia.
    That's completely subjective, obviously. Not sure why you'd limit yourself to one particular race being the most beautiful; it's completely dependent on the individual girl and your specific taste.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally agree.
    “variety is the spice of life “

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Who said anything about limiting tonone nationality? (I know you said race...)
    By merely pointing out that Korean girls, though surgically enhanced, are the current beauty standard in the region (evidence of that being that women from all over the region travel there for surgery to attain the 'look', the widespread popularity of Korean popular music and dramas, the explosion in popularity of Korean make up videos, korean cosmetics etc etc) at no point have I nor anyone said I exclusively see Korean girls, nor that other countries or indeed 'races' girls are not beautiful. Every race has beauty, I haven't participated in the "how many nationalities" thread but can say I have covered the 6 continents (I exclude Antarctica because I draw the line at penguins), it is merely a statement that of one 'race', the Korean girls are the current benchmark in terms of beauty, whether it be natural or manufactured.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Korean girls, though surgically enhanced, are the current beauty standard in the region.
    Yeah, I'm not sure who sets this 'standard'. Maybe the International Standards Organisation have an ISO number we can refer to? 😂 Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Continuing with this thread. keep us posted!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Not only is beauty subjective but it is also not limited by geographical boundaries.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have any of you guys dated a girl that is from korea? Like never been outside the country or her first time in another country. Never tried myself but i heard they are quite a handful.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaewonie View Post
    Have any of you guys dated a girl that is from korea? Like never been outside the country or her first time in another country. Never tried myself but i heard they are quite a handful.
    I have, twice. They are feisty and I like them that way.

My white ass even learnt some Korean and I still have the Korean keyboard on my phone ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Married and divorced a Korean girl
    Last edited by dotcumdotinyou; 12-09-2023 at 05:23 PM. Reason: spelling error
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Have you watched the movie My Sassy Girl? They are exactly like that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes and Yes!
    If you are contemplating it, strap yourself in as it can be a juxtaposition of absolute best and worst..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I live near a Korean community in Sydney, I have Korean breastfast, lunch, dinner, I even go to Korean church, I also have male and female Korean friends. In my opinion, most of the non working Korean ladies I have seen are short or average looking, the ones you see in the shops are the selected and much better looking.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Married and divorced a Korean girl
    Same...........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The highest of high maintenance!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting to hear any establishments with gorgeous Korean Girls.

Ginza seems to be the only one. Need more places to step up their games.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Generally the Korean WL are older than their Japanese co workers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast