Thread: Seeking Dot Com Sugarbaby Searching Experience - A Newbie Point of View

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Seeking Dot Com Sugarbaby Searching Experience - A Newbie Point of View

Hi all,

After reading some other threads about sugarbaby/sugardaddy stuff, how it goes, where to search, etc. I decided to give it a try and share my experience.
    So, I decided to start by subscribing in Seeking dot com because of flat-rate model and fellow friends saying that they could achieve more success with it. Subscribed and started with a one-month premium subscription. The subscription experience was pretty smooth and easy. The $180 AUD monthly price is kind of painful but well I decided to do my own experiment so went on with it. It will take you 30-ish minutes to come up with a complete profile and description of yourself. I decided not to add any profile photo and leave it for private messages after getting somewhere with a SB (not sure if I did the right thing though). You also have the option to verify your ID or have your social accounts (like FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) verified by Seeking Dot Com which is shown in your profile as a badge and probably causes the SBs to trust you better.

Nevermind, I started checking the profiles and and taking notes of the attractive ones. The descriptions in their profiles are mostly non-informative and does not indicate what they are looking for and whether they are ready for the ppm model. I just happened to find two SBs with very straight-forward descriptions of their intentions and one was just like a SB or E&B WL . So, started messaging. Sent messages to 30, 40 ones and waited for replies. So far, After a day and half, about 12, 13 have read the message and 5,6 of them actually answered my message. Among the ones who answered:

• One claiming to be of Latin origin immediately sent me a kik id to proceed. I messaged her there and we continued the conversation (She sent me a few sexy body-revealing pictures of - maybe - herself and at the same time, asked me what I was looking for). I answered I was looking to spend some fun and intimate time with a companion and I am ready to compensate that to which she finally answered that her ppm rate was $750. Pretty expensive and over-rated and I kind of suspect that the profile is fake and some of the pics she has sent me are not hers. I have already replied and asked her a few questions and am waiting for her answers.
    • One was a girl in Port Macquarie. She claimed to be a broke university student and did not want to meet. She wanted to sell her sexy photos and videos. This is probably a scam too but I am still proceeding and negotiating with her to see where it goes.
    • One answered and is very eager to talk. She kept asking questions and answering mine. Still not straightforward about the possibilities we can have together. It might take some time for me to crack her. I'll report later.
    • One answered after a day and proposed we can meet each other for a drink at some time and talk and discuss matters further. Seems to be legit. 30 years old. Her photos do not show her face. I'll report on this later.
    • One just arrogantly sent a rude message blaming me for not sending her a gift prior to messaging her and just blocked me. Her profile description was kind of showing she's an arrogant over-confident asshole girl, so glad that she didn't waste my time.
    • One with a few body-revealing photos answered me and expressed her interest but didn't see my reply yet. It's been a day now.

That's it for now. My experience so far? Pretty complicated. Not sure how I should behave or approach them to improve the success rate. And if being straightforward with what I am looking for actually helps (I tried to be conservative and go in step-by-step).

Any comments or hints will definitely be welcome. And yes! I plan to report things I'll discover later. Maybe in a couple of days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lickitout View Post
    Hi all,

After reading some other threads about sugarbaby/sugardaddy stuff, how it goes, where to search, etc. I decided to give it a try and share my experience.
    So, I decided to start by subscribing in Seeking dot com because of flat-rate model and fellow friends saying that they could achieve more success with it. Subscribed and started with a one-month premium subscription. The subscription experience was pretty smooth and easy. The $180 AUD monthly price is kind of painful but well I decided to do my own experiment so went on with it. It will take you 30-ish minutes to come up with a complete profile and description of yourself. I decided not to add any profile photo and leave it for private messages after getting somewhere with a SB (not sure if I did the right thing though). You also have the option to verify your ID or have your social accounts (like FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) verified by Seeking Dot Com which is shown in your profile as a badge and probably causes the SBs to trust you better.

Nevermind, I started checking the profiles and and taking notes of the attractive ones. The descriptions in their profiles are mostly non-informative and does not indicate what they are looking for and whether they are ready for the ppm model. I just happened to find two SBs with very straight-forward descriptions of their intentions and one was just like a SB or E&B WL . So, started messaging. Sent messages to 30, 40 ones and waited for replies. So far, After a day and half, about 12, 13 have read the message and 5,6 of them actually answered my message. Among the ones who answered:

• One claiming to be of Latin origin immediately sent me a kik id to proceed. I messaged her there and we continued the conversation (She sent me a few sexy body-revealing pictures of - maybe - herself and at the same time, asked me what I was looking for). I answered I was looking to spend some fun and intimate time with a companion and I am ready to compensate that to which she finally answered that her ppm rate was $750. Pretty expensive and over-rated and I kind of suspect that the profile is fake and some of the pics she has sent me are not hers. I have already replied and asked her a few questions and am waiting for her answers.
    • One was a girl in Port Macquarie. She claimed to be a broke university student and did not want to meet. She wanted to sell her sexy photos and videos. This is probably a scam too but I am still proceeding and negotiating with her to see where it goes.
    • One answered and is very eager to talk. She kept asking questions and answering mine. Still not straightforward about the possibilities we can have together. It might take some time for me to crack her. I'll report later.
    • One answered after a day and proposed we can meet each other for a drink at some time and talk and discuss matters further. Seems to be legit. 30 years old. Her photos do not show her face. I'll report on this later.
    • One just arrogantly sent a rude message blaming me for not sending her a gift prior to messaging her and just blocked me. Her profile description was kind of showing she's an arrogant over-confident asshole girl, so glad that she didn't waste my time.
    • One with a few body-revealing photos answered me and expressed her interest but didn't see my reply yet. It's been a day now.

That's it for now. My experience so far? Pretty complicated. Not sure how I should behave or approach them to improve the success rate. And if being straightforward with what I am looking for actually helps (I tried to be conservative and go in step-by-step).

Any comments or hints will definitely be welcome. And yes! I plan to report things I'll discover later. Maybe in a couple of days.
    Your experience so far is pretty normal. It is a long process to weed out the diamond girls from the riff raff but when you do it will be worth it.
    It’s a case of trial and error and will take up a lot of your time.
    I’d keep away from the $ oriented ones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It can be a long process.
    Use block and hide functions to simplify the whole thing.
    Also, archive the unwanted or unresponsive.
    There are lots of timewasters.
    Use the geographical search and search by last active.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some nice tips there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any updates on this?