I very rarely write after reply, but would like to thank you, Lisa and management service

Try book Lisa for a couple of days, but no success finally today have confirmed a booking and a good time not too late. Arrive 25 minutes early but she was 15 minute late. Total 40 minutes wait in the big VIP room . Told management. I might have to change to 45 minutes instead of one hour

They have no problem with that

Finally, Lisa is ready. She has her own room which is nice and big. She is super super pretty in my opinion I never try a mixed blood girl before

Give me a feeling of a real girlfriend she is very polite and soft

Kiss me for a while then and go to shower her body is a little bit not as slim as I expected , but I have no problem with that even though I only like slim girl

Today I had a minor injury, was thinking cancel the booking but The booking is so hard to get so I stick with it. Not sure if it’s because of the injury I have trouble cumming but Lisa try so patiently to help me go over the line but I still can’t concentrate she change many different position for me . I was asking her if she can CIM but she said sorry no, that’s fine

Finally with her help and support , I came in her tight pussy

When I finish dress up , , she insists me to stay and give me a hug which is so nice and warm

Her skin is very soft and white, just like young girl you would expect not much make up everything is natural

I was hesitant to make the booking, because from what I remember, she is the most expensive girl in ginza $380/hour

I left in 45 min with the 1 hour booking paid , management called me back and ask me to return to premises and refunded me $50
They were on the phone with Lisa to made that decision I think

Absolutely no regret
Will I return?. Definitely yes

Sorry for the mixup writing because I do this while I am driving home using voice typing

Face: 10/10
Body 8/10
Service 10/10, I don’t mind no CIM

Worth the patient to make booking and money well spent