Thread: Vivian

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vivian

A few weeks ago went in looking for a Korean girl was told she was busy but she had a new Taiwanese girl Vivian wow, tall petite C cup toned ass flat stomach.

Entered the room together she automatically undressed and turn around and said what do you think. Before I could answer she was rubbing my cock and light kissing.

After a few minutes she had my whole cock in her mouth BBBJ I asked if I could DATY she said out but start slowly.

After about 10 minutes of eating her out she came and asked me lay down and she mounted me like a good cowgirl. Lasted about 5 minutes she moans loud.

10/10 service iv been back every Friday to see her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leboadzi21 View Post
    A few weeks ago went in looking for a Korean girl was told she was busy but she had a new Taiwanese girl Vivian wow, tall petite C cup toned ass flat stomach.

Entered the room together she automatically undressed and turn around and said what do you think. Before I could answer she was rubbing my cock and light kissing.

After a few minutes she had my whole cock in her mouth BBBJ I asked if I could DATY she said out but start slowly.

After about 10 minutes of eating her out she came and asked me lay down and she mounted me like a good cowgirl. Lasted about 5 minutes she moans loud.

10/10 service iv been back every Friday to see her
    Wow what was the damage on that one

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She sounded amazing. is this the one in 107 North Strathfield? Do they have fs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How was the part 1?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Vivian

Quote Originally Posted by Wigglyworm View Post
    Wow what was the damage on that one
    145 30mins 220 hr