Thread: Thairapeutic cbd world square

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thairapeutic cbd world square

Person's Name: Amy
    Establishment: Thairepeutic Massage World Square
    Month visit: Sep 2023
    Rate: $65/45mins + $50 NHJ

Value for money: No

Made booking in the morning to see a Viet girl "Amy" that was recommended and said she was available at 11.30am. Rocked up and the Mamasan said she is running late but Mamasan can do the part 1 first. Massage as mediocre at best and very rushed, lathered body in oil and gentle rub all over and hot towel off. Said had 2 WL at a time and kept running in and out to tend to the walk ins.
    Paid for 45mins and after 20mins Part 1 was over. Young WL came in, even though I've requested to see a Viet girl "Amy", this girl wasn't viet. Chinese but cute with nice enhanced breast and slim figure.
    Asked to turn over straight away without any introduction and asked for a pineapple for top off and a NHJ. No lead up, just very transactional. Finished within 5 mins and told her i still had 15mins on the clock but said she had to jump to next room. Showered, complained that I paid for 45mins and got 30mins, Mamasan said she'll remember me next time and give me a discount then.
    Couldn't be bothered dealing with them anymore. Overall not a great experience especially when I called prior to confirm booking.

Shop is on Level 2 of 650 George St, World Square. Mixed amongst other small offices with open glass windows so not the most discreet entrance.

Probably better options on Pitt Street behind world square.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes been there once sight unseen - I had a ML called Bella pretty good - great body face and technique - got off on her in prone position over her arse - she did waste some of my 90mins. I had a great shower with her as an after.

I guess that’s why you go to places which publicise who’s on - but never any guarantees - done a few other off the cuff city visits - Sydney Baby Massage was good - the other two not do good but probably I was the problem.

I guess we forget sometimes we are the problem - spontaneous decision versus planned- I guess there is a certain amount of hit and miss we gave to accept - called “put it down to experience”