Thread: Soda - gorgeous face, killer body, gentle touch

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Soda - gorgeous face, killer body, gentle touch

It's been a few weeks since I was out on the prowl. Life sure finds a way to scupper even the best laid plans. I had been dying to get out but a mixture of work, recent illness and bizarre circumstances meant I've barely seen the light of day recently.

I found myself in Epping, as you do, and was scrolling wechat when I saw Tulips roster. All 5 girls looked like winners, but wechat rosters will do that. I messaged Vanessa to see who was available and immediately she replied with Soda and Cindy, but Soda was her pick for me. She described her as very beautiful, i asked about her service "you will like" with lots of emojis. Hmmm. If she's prepared to make a bold declaration like that who am I to refuse?

I wandered in and was greeted by Vanessa, we had a good chat while Soda was finishing up in another room. I finally got undressed and waited for Soda to enter. She walked in amd closed the door behind her. Vanessa wasn't lying.
    She waltzed in wearing only a white tshirt and tiny grey flannel shorts, her hair back in a ponytail. If I had to use only one word to describe her, I'd run with stunning. Gorgeous face, elegant slim body with a fantastic rear and perfect large B or small c cups. In terms of mls I've seen this year, easily one of the more effortlessly beautiful.

Sods started a nice slow teasing massage, it seems part 2 will precede part 1, I can run with that no problem. Her hands were lovely and soft. She then told we to roll over.

She removed her clothes so I could view her body in all its glory. Just fantastic. She jumped up on the bed, oiled me up and started a nice groin massage, mixed with a slow hj. She stayed like that for 5 mins, then repositioned so she was kissing my chest, occasionally moving up to my neck, I was tickling her back, grabbing soft handfuls of her arse or breasts. She finished me off like that. We cleaned up, there was still 5-10mins remaining so she gave me a great back massage finished off with an amazing massage using her butt!

We had a chat, Soda complimented my body "very strong, you do gym every day?" Turns out she just started at the gym herself, oh man her body is already fantastic, how damn hot will it be with a bit of gym training? God help me.
    We got dressed and said our goodbyes with a nice hug. She is definitely on the return list, and for longer next time too, 30 mins was way too short.

On the way out Vanessa wanted my feedback as always, I gave the enthusiastic 2 thumbs up. "She's lovely."
    "Yeah, you trust me!"
    Yep I definitely trust her recommendations now.

So now I've seen 5 or 6 girls there, and can say reasonably assuredly that Vanessa has a good eye for girls. What interests me with Soda is that for what was pretty much a stock standard 30 min massage service, she certainly has made an impression on me. I look forward to finding out more about this gorgeous girl.

Happy travels boys.
    Love is like a lost fart, if you have to force it, it's probably shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dang. I was thinking of going to Tulip today and seeing soda as she looked good from the description. I wasted my valuable time on a dud elsewhere. Living vicariously through this AR. Don't know when i have my next opportunity

Btw not all girls are hot at tulip but you've been v lucky and vanessa is good at recommending. I just have so few opportunities. She is worth calling before going.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Dang. I was thinking of going to Tulip today and seeing soda as she looked good from the description. I wasted my valuable time on a dud elsewhere. Living vicariously through this AR. Don't know when i have my next opportunity

Btw not all girls are hot at tulip but you've been v lucky and vanessa is good at recommending. I just have so few opportunities. She is worth calling before going.
    Definitely worth calling/messaging before! When I've listened to her recommendations I'm batting 2 from 2. Here's hoping she can extend that perfect strike rate for a long time to come!