Booking: Phone

Size/shape: About 165 cm, slim, B cup

Looks: She is a petite and has a beautiful face

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services Provided: FS in usual positions, shower together, bodyslide

Value for money/recommend? Yes

English: Good

Details:
This was my first time at Sydney Girl Massage, shop opened earlier in the year and the amenities are excellent. I had already booked Jasmine, solely based on their photos (which were real). Paid the receptionist $130 for the 60 minutes (includes NHJ by default). When I entered the room there was the usual massage table but also a bed which got me quite excited. Took a shower and laid down on the massage table. The heater was working well and everything looked quite clean. I had to wait quite a while 5-10 minutes for Jasmine to come into the room. She was a cute girl wearing a tight short skirt who gave the Thai vibes that I always love.

She got the massage oil ready and started giving me a massage which was alright. She had only started working earlier this year and was a student (as usual). After a while, she began massaging my head, and I could feel her smooth thighs caressing my ears. Naturally, my hands moved its way to her backside and up her legs. Since this was an erotic massage parlour, the massage did come with a happy ending, but BJ was an extra $50 and FS was an extra $50 on top of that (total $100 extras).

Of course I chose FS, so she continued to massage me for another 5 minutes, now a bit more erotic as I could feel her fingers circling around my pelvis and balls. She quietly whispered that we should shower first, so were went into the cubicle after she undressed. She has nice B cups with a tight bum and shaved pussy. After we dried ourselves, we made our way to the bed.

I laid down while she put a condom on my package. She began sucking on it softly and sensually, giving me an ideal GFE. It wasn't the best BJ I got but she did choke on it once or twice. After about 5 minutes, we began in cowgirl. She rode me for at least 3 or 4 minutes and I loved every second of it. She came forward and gave me a peck on the lips a few times. I of course used the opportunity to suck on her cute, sexy nipples as well. After this, we switched to missionary, which took a lot of energy for both of us. Her pussy was so tight that I had to slow a few times. But there was absolutely no FOAM (which I got quite a lot in Thailand) and we both enjoyed it. After we both became exhausted, I got her to bend over and continued for a few moments while her tight ass was clapping against my thighs. We finished off with cowgirl, at which point I just pounded till I would cum. I was exhausted and really sweaty, but we both enjoyed.

We both showered after, and then chatted a bit about Thailand and Sydney. She gave me a quick kiss before I left as a very satisfied man.

This was great fun and I new I'd be back again for more.