Thread: MOST EROTIC experience(s)

Senior Member(無間使者)

MOST EROTIC experience(s)

The ball is rolling
    1. Listening through paper thin walls to a punter climaxing and then the wash up and the punter being asked for 150 payment cash or credit and the punter saying with an exasperated voice “cash” “no cash” several times
    2 MLs walking into my service with pussy high dress no pants, the flaps beckon - OMG - instant cock straightener
    3. Through paper thin walls and Punter after rolling over and the ML declares “big cock”
    4. Bodyscrub with that gravelly cream including cock, balls and anus. Hmmmm. Hmmm hmmm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    5. Getting high as fuck with a mature WL who then lubes up my cock and does a sensuous slow lingam massage for 10 min with me begging to stop and let me fuck her cos it feels so fucken good. It’s on non stop till the bell when I cum a massive load in her pussy (condom) while thrusting in mish and DFK like a maniac. Afterwards we both lie there for a minute with a glazed look whereupon she goes “I really felt that!” 2x in a row.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

High before sex?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    5. Getting high as fuck with a mature WL who then lubes up my cock and does a sensuous slow lingam massage for 10 min with me begging to stop and let me fuck her cos it feels so fucken good. It’s on non stop till the bell when I cum a massive load in her pussy (condom) while thrusting in mish and DFK like a maniac. Afterwards we both lie there for a minute with a glazed look whereupon she goes “I really felt that!” 2x in a row.
    Hey mate! Loved the review. Wondering where you found a WL to get high before sex. Something definitely on my list. Would love if you could share more details.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hopping out of shared shower at asian joint. Wrapped in small towel having my thick hung cock exposed poking out..flashing it to the ladies as I walk past through the lobby.
    Been told to get into ladies private room for some moment as they let a punter out...my cock is all hard and poking out...flashing it to the ladies in the room...I stroke it flashing it to the ladies in the room...Cfnm fantasy !!

While ago i was at my usual massage joint... the mamasan knows me as iam a regular customer .. she sent out the ladies to say hello...iam wanking my cock flashing it to each of them...haha...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Hopping out of shared shower at asian joint. Wrapped in small towel having my thick hung cock exposed poking out..flashing it to the ladies as I walk past through the lobby.
    Been told to get into ladies private room for some moment as they let a punter out...my cock is all hard and poking out...flashing it to the ladies in the room...I stroke it flashing it to the ladies in the room...Cfnm fantasy !!

While ago i was at my usual massage joint... the mamasan knows me as iam a regular customer .. she sent out the ladies to say hello...iam wanking my cock flashing it to each of them...haha...
    You sound like someone we may have all seen on the news at one point.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Walking into my favourite cumdump carrying a 17 day load of pent up and edged jizz in my balls, all saved for my favourite regular girl.

She’s on the bed in a skin tight tiger minidress and slippers with her legs crossed. I instantly harden like a rock without us even touching and she struggles to take my fuck jeans off.

We skip the shower and up front payment as she works the rubber over my horn. We fuck non stop for the hour until we’re in a pool of sweat, perfume, hormones and pheromones with both of us dripping in sweat.

She begs me to cum as time is up so I let loose and fill the rubber in 8-10 violent contractions grunting and howling like the hound of the Baskerville. When I pull out of her, we’re both shocked at the amount of cum that’s hanging off in the condom off the end of my still erect cock.

Drenched in sweat we both shower and I dress, feeling so light as a feather that I feel like I can levitate. She leads me by the hand to the front security door where we kiss like lovers goodbye and I struggle to let go of her hand.

Outside it’s well past midnight and looking at the stars they seem lot closer to me and I feel connected to them through her.

Best fuck I ever had earlier this year.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Walking into my favourite cumdump carrying a 17 day load of pent up and edged jizz in my balls, all saved for my favourite regular girl.

She’s on the bed in a skin tight tiger minidress and slippers with her legs crossed. I instantly harden like a rock without us even touching and she struggles to take my fuck jeans off.

We skip the shower and up front payment as she works the rubber over my horn. We fuck non stop for the hour until we’re in a pool of sweat, perfume, hormones and pheromones with both of us dripping in sweat.

She begs me to cum as time is up so I let loose and fill the rubber in 8-10 violent contractions grunting and howling like the hound of the Baskerville. When I pull out of her, we’re both shocked at the amount of cum that’s hanging off in the condom off the end of my still erect cock.

Drenched in sweat we both shower and I dress, feeling so light as a feather that I feel like I can levitate. She leads me by the hand to the front security door where we kiss like lovers goodbye and I struggle to let go of her hand.

Outside it’s well past midnight and looking at the stars they seem lot closer to me and I feel connected to them through her.

Best fuck I ever had earlier this year.
    Are you writing a novel? lol good experience tho.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Are you writing a novel? lol good experience tho.
    Looks like he very well can

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wasn't with a WL.... in Byron Bay with a GF at the time (only together a few months, so hot AF all the time) - bought her some swimwear from Wicked Weasel.... basically just bits of string sewed together.... Very hot and heavy in this resort hottub, and more we would definitely have been asked to leave (or arrested!).... inside, fucked her every which way, with the string bikini bottoms on, just pulled aside.... finished up her butt. Good times..... there were oodles more with Deb, but that was a definite stand-out.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol reminds me of my stay at the Hilton Hotel in Pattaya, you could hear the sounds of sex coming out of each room on my floor in the foyer area,
    I wonder why everyone was smiling when you meet them in the lift area,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I see eroticism probably different than others who posted here. I see it as much more subtle than the act of sex itself. I had a frequent a while ago that she asked me to tell her ahead of time when I booked her and if I was her first customer because if so we would meet up for breakfast before fun time in the shop. I loved having breakfast with her, it was sexually charged with sexual innuendos, her feet rubbing my legs under the table and other such acts. We would sometimes even talk about what we wanted to do when in the shop or things to try. We really got along well and those breakfast catch-ups were sexually charged and erotic. She once wore one of those vibrators that I could control on my phone just for fun on her initiative. That to me is eroticism.

A month or so ago I had lunch with a SB before fun and the same story, lots of sexual innuendos, light touching, suggestive actions, etc…

These are erotic experiences imho. I find them great fun, the only downside is the boner I get in public and them making sure I get those boners just to embarrass me.

I am sure I am not special and they do those things with other clients or SDs that are frequent and they click with.

That to me is eroticism

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I see eroticism probably different than others who posted here. I see it as much more subtle than the act of sex itself. I had a frequent a while ago that she asked me to tell her ahead of time when I booked her and if I was her first customer because if so we would meet up for breakfast before fun time in the shop. I loved having breakfast with her, it was sexually charged with sexual innuendos, her feet rubbing my legs under the table and other such acts. We would sometimes even talk about what we wanted to do when in the shop or things to try. We really got along well and those breakfast catch-ups were sexually charged and erotic. She once wore one of those vibrators that I could control on my phone just for fun on her initiative. That to me is eroticism.

A month or so ago I had lunch with a SB before fun and the same story, lots of sexual innuendos, light touching, suggestive actions, etc…

These are erotic experiences imho. I find them great fun, the only downside is the boner I get in public and them making sure I get those boners just to embarrass me.

I am sure I am not special and they do those things with other clients or SDs that are frequent and they click with.

That to me is eroticism
    I can relate to that DTB.
    I find the way some women walk, stand, sit, hold themselves, talk etc to be at the essence of erotic, along with subtle sexiness.
    I often implore WLs to not undress so quickly!
    To each their own I guess...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Balls deep in my fave WL when her phone rings. It's a distraction and starts to ruin the mood. She reaches over and hangs up on the call. "Don't worry, it's just my boyfriend waiting outside to drive me home, he doesn't know what he's missing here". Needless to say my mood and vigour improved immediately.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post

That to me is eroticism
    Great point. Some women are just sexy the way they carry themselves. Those suggestive hints, especially in public, would get me all the time. It's very erotic when things are most subtle, but you know exactly what they want to tell you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a chance to fuck a WL outside her job (on her day-off) she is part time WL and part time make up artist. it happened on her client's place, she has some work to do and I act as her Gay assistant. while her clients are busy on their prenup pictorials, we'd done the deed inside the client's place. using the client's own bed haha crazy times!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I often implore WLs to not undress so quickly!
    To each their own I guess...
    I'm hearing you.... Young girl this week - first visit, she was only in a towel, second she just stripped off as I was getting out of shower.... third - 'would you like me to leave this on for a bit' nice bra/panties - yes please.... I love undressing them! Especially when you aren't 100% sure what it's like under there.... I love gradually teasing the bra down, kissing across their breasts as I go....
    Some of the hottest sex I've had (GF) was when they never even got the lingerie/swimsuit off - just pull it aside!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanthemachinegun View Post
    I had a chance to fuck a WL outside her job (on her day-off) she is part time WL and part time make up artist. it happened on her client's place, she has some work to do and I act as her Gay assistant. while her clients are busy on their prenup pictorials, we'd done the deed inside the client's place. using the client's own bed haha crazy times!
    That is one for the books mate!