ML Name: Hana

Establishment: JK Queen Massage

Date of Visit: 23rd August 2023

Rates: $50 (30mins) + $100 (BBBJ + bodyslide)

Size/shape: About 160 cm, slim, B cup

Looks: She is a petite and has a beautiful face with very cute eyes

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: bodyslide, BBBJ, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? No

English: Okay

Details:
This was my first time at this place in over a year. I entered with no booking and was ushered into the back room (they also have rooms downstairs) which was dimly lit. I was surprised to see that the tables had double holes - it was the first time for me. After a minute or two, a very cute Japanese girl came in and introduced herself as Hana. Her face had a bit of acne but this wasn't that visible as she had quite a lot of make up. She began part 1 with no oil (as i requested). Part 1 massage was quite lacklustre but I was waiting for part 2.

After about 5 minutes of massage I asked for extras and she said BJ and bodyslide for $100 or NHJ for $50. I opted for the BJ, and at first it was covered. She sucked on it for at least 5 minutes before she took off the condom and went BB. She said that she wasn't used to the latex and continued sucking for another minute or two. She then firmly placed my dick against my stomach and her pussy (which was unshaved) on my balls and began rubbing back and forth. GOSH this was the best bodyslide I had as my balls were throbbing as I sucked on her petite nipples. But the best part was the look on her face. She was getting quite sweaty and I could clearly see that she had a lot of make up on. But her eyes were absolutely beautiful. She was hoping that I would cum with the bodyslide - but my body didn't let me - even though her pussy was rubbing up and down against my shaft.

She then turned the other way (her cute butt towards my face) and then gave another BBBJ which did the job. After we were done, we chatted a bit and she told me that this was her first time in Australia and she had only been working for 2 weeks so far. Nevertheless, I made sure to remember her name and told her that I would be back for an even better experience (I could tell she was a bit inexperienced).