Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Party girl or a conservative plain Jane?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Party girl or a conservative plain Jane?

Who do you prefer?

The party girl with everything imaginable on the menu that leaves you horny as fuck and craving for more with a locked jaw still 2 days later….

..or the conservative plain Jane that provides sub-standard service but is good to fuck and leaves you satisfied and complete for a week?

Let’s go!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hmm let's see...I may have to pick the conservative plain Jane lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As in what? A wife/GF?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    As in what? A wife/GF?
    Lol I thought that would be obvious. A WL.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Lol I thought that would be obvious. A WL.
    A plane Jane for me, you can always teach her those extras in the bedroom.

A party WL sure does come with some excess baggage 🙄

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The party girl pretty much fits the stereotype of a WL anyway, but I actually love it when I encounter a plain Jane who has a hidden naughty side...I recently had a ML who very much fit the plain Jane look. She was a nice girl and we had a lovely chat about ordinary stuff until the moment when she flipped me over. She disrobed to reveal fantastic big boobs that I suckled on like a baby while she handled my cock...that sort of surprise is something I really love

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely the plane Jane girl next door type for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'll take the girl-next-door every time... they are hot as. I like them sweet and submissive thanks....

And - how do you figure the service was 'sub-standard' but 'is good to fuck and leaves you satisfied and complete for a week' - that sounds like a bloody great service to me!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I'll take the girl-next-door every time... they are hot as. I like them sweet and submissive thanks....

And - how do you figure the service was 'sub-standard' but 'is good to fuck and leaves you satisfied and complete for a week' - that sounds like a bloody great service to me!
    You have to service her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Gimme plain Jane any time. I love servicing the girls, especially if she's hot!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I crave ABGs. Can't get enough of them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You have to service her.
    Nothing better than a submissive woman who has the dick drunk eyes going as your pumping her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Nothing better than a submissive woman who has the dick drunk eyes going as your pumping her
    Totally. They regular material.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I have a very distinct type, I find slightly nerdy, a little introverted girls extremely alluring. My last 3 relationships the girls had the same description basically. Very pretty but in an understated way, all got 99.70+ ATARs, all will be called "doctor" when they finish their degrees (2 med 1 dentist). All selective school girls. In fact 2 of them were classmates (that thankfully don't stay in contact). All a little introverted. Not into parties at all. Prefer an intimate night like dinner together, a classical concert, a quiet bar where its just the two of us etc.
    So yeah, the "plain Jane" (but not too plain) is going to get my vote every day and twice on Sundays if she has a bit of brains too. Put her glasses on and it's game over man, game over.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I have a very distinct type, I find slightly nerdy, a little introverted girls extremely alluring. My last 3 relationships the girls had the same description basically. Very pretty but in an understated way, all got 99.70+ ATARs, all will be called "doctor" when they finish their degrees (2 med 1 dentist). All selective school girls. In fact 2 of them were classmates (that thankfully don't stay in contact). All a little introverted. Not into parties at all. Prefer an intimate night like dinner together, a classical concert, a quiet bar where its just the two of us etc.
    So yeah, the "plain Jane" (but not too plain) is going to get my vote every day and twice on Sundays if she has a bit of brains too. Put her glasses on and it's game over man, game over.
    How were they at night 😉

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who do you prefer?

The party girl with everything imaginable on the menu that leaves you horny as fuck and craving for more with a locked jaw still 2 days later….

..or the conservative plain Jane that provides sub-standard service but is good to fuck and leaves you satisfied and complete for a week?

Let’s go!
    As long as she's Asian I'll do her

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Totally. They regular material.
    Hey trust me regular isn't a bad thing compared to some of the party girls i have come across.

drunk, no money for a bag but will suck a dick in the bathroom if you spare her a line of coke or invite her and her friend over for the boys to take turns if you shout the. drugs/alcohol whilst their boyfriends are none the wiser.

I know of some WL who are the read a book in bed/ stay indoor types but do it as a job and I'd rather them than a party girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Lmao, you Running a fever?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Oh fuck yeah! Strictly Asian for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm going against the grain here.
    Party for me. Love the challenge of blowing their mind. I usually end in sweat with it stinging my eyes.
    Plain jain ok also because consent my biggest arousal. I win over all my SBs with my speech about how consent everything to me. Party just consumes me though. Love it pse and feel freed up with the dirty talk and directions on how to please. I'll grab it WL or Night club trash most days. Can't settle permanently with one. Here for good time not long time.
    I'm so shy about my desires I won't talk sex in person. If woman doesn't smile back to me on street I stare at their assets hoping something leaps out of them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast