Thread: Burwood River Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Burwood River Massage

Hi lads,

I am looking for a girl name Amy. She used to work in 2A Burwood Rd. She had a good body with B cup size. Last time I saw her was in May 2023 and she went for holiday after that. She had not returned to the shop since. Does anyone know where could she be working at?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hello brother, I know how you feel, I'm also looking for a girl, was or still my favourite, and she disappeared, can't find her. I know she still in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amy was outstanding.

She was there long time ..lovely in every aspect. Hope she returns or she may have left for good possibly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

she will come back 15/9

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    Hello brother, I know how you feel, I'm also looking for a girl, was or still my favourite, and she disappeared, can't find her. I know she still in Sydney.
    I know right. I hope you find her bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthewalrus View Post
    Amy was outstanding.

She was there long time ..lovely in every aspect. Hope she returns or she may have left for good possibly.
    Yes she is. I have seen her before Covid hit. It is hard to find such quality girl nowadays. I tried to call the shop but they seem like did not know wether she is coming back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And this is why I get her WeChat, sometimes at the end of the very first meeting, other times the second. Especially since I'm a visitor. Easy to keep in contact and find out where she's working on my returns.

Win-win. For me, easy to hook up with her again. For her, a client list that she can maintain contact with adding value to her at the shop, and if she changes shops, added value to the new shop.

COVID, 3 years gap? No problem finding some of my favs...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by william L View Post
    she will come back 15/9
    You are legend bro. Thanks heap! How do you know tho?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil73 View Post
    Hi lads,

I am looking for a girl name Amy. She used to work in 2A Burwood Rd. She had a good body with B cup size. Last time I saw her was in May 2023 and she went for holiday after that. She had not returned to the shop since. Does anyone know where could she be working at?

Cheers
    Trouble with 'em girls is they just disappear then will re-appear again, just like mushrooms! I hope one day you find her again mate!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextheman871 View Post
    Trouble with 'em girls is they just disappear then will re-appear again, just like mushrooms! I hope one day you find her again mate!
    Cheers mate. When you find the favourite girl, its hard to let go