Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Prettiest massage girl?

Banned
    So where does the new girl amy501 fit in our league table? ... Im hearing such good things ... She works on wednesdays right? ... Also can any bro confirm if momo from snowlotus is a contendor??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    So where does the new girl amy501 fit into our league table? Im hearing such good things ... She works on wednesdays right? ... Also can any bro confirm if momo from snowlotus is a contendor??
    Amy 501 can just fit in!

All girls in Silver Fox Massage are beautiful!!

Come and see for yourselfs

376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Quote Originally Posted by Silver fox massage View Post
    All girls in Silver Fox Massage are beautiful!!

Come and see for yourselfs

Haha, Foxy,

You are very consistent, keep telling people all your girls are beautiful, not so sure about that, but I would say at least NONE of them is ugly!!

And I will second that Lisa is indeed very beautiful, beautiful face (as I called her mini GongLi !!), beautiful body and beautiful tits, and most importantly, a very beautiful personality and attitude.

Lisa, still the one!!!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great post agree

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyerr221 View Post
    I've ticked off another on my TO-DO list and booked Emma from Oasis.

The prettiest ML ? No, she did not score that high with me, however she certainly is good looking. I think If she was to win at anything, she would have to have the greatest arse in the industry though. Perfectly shaped and brown firm buns like steel. Flat toned tummy and perfectly shaped legs. Her A-cups are perky, but it's the face that fails to elevate her to stardom.

Put the face of my Thai project girl on Emma, and you'd have a winner.

Report ? She does a good Thai massage (as hard as you can take) and will walk on your back if your game.

She knows her way around the wedding tackle too, with her HJ skills highly rated.

Body 8/10
    Face 7/10
    Massage 7/10
    HJ 7/10
    Personality 8/10
    If you think Emma is pretty u must see Olivia in 429 Leichhardt look like thai and western mix, but she told me she is all thai. Super model look and her body is so hot. Oh the things that she can do to u......just out of the world. Absolute bargain for $60.

Banned
    I love a good ass ... Often the ladies with the pretty faces don't have great asses, which is a terrible shame. Tiffany from snow lotus had the best face/ass combination ... Fuck me that girl was fine, i noticed she still logs onto her aus99 account regularly, its good to see the sydney punting community is still in her heart, i hope she comes back to sydney soon!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    At 429 there is also this girl call CoCo. She is reception but also work as ML a few days, small and slim. Absolute pocket rocket. My favorite thai girl for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    I love a good ass ... Often the ladies with the pretty faces don't have great asses, which is a terrible shame. Tiffany from snow lotus had the best face/ass combination ... Fuck me that girl was fine, i noticed she still logs onto her aus99 account regularly, its good to see the sydney punting community is still in her heart, i hope she comes back to sydney soon!
    The best ass at Snow Lotus at the moment belongs to Penny, nicely round, firm and bouncy......haha

Just my two cents

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by moonlighter View Post
    I must have different taste to everyone else. No one mentioned Jennifer from Artarmon/Oasis/Leichard. the first time I saw her I thought she was the prettiest thing.
    I had one session with Emma But didn't think she was prettier than Jennifer. Maybe I should have another session with Emma to see if my eyesight has improved.
    Just make sure we are talking about the same Jennifer right, fairy tall, white skin , long hair....if so yes she is quite pretty too. I saw he once walking out of Oasis, looks very elagant. I think there are many hot girls in these thai shop now and U should try more and I definitely suggest Olivia.....may be a double with Emma or even a triple with Kara or Jennifer haha.

Just a note why does some moron keep mentioning their "favourite" chinese message shops in every thread. Those shops are so over these days, well may be except Newtown and Burwood. Seriously you dont get customer by just keep mentioning the shop. Tell you "favourite" shops to lower the price and increase the standard.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    I havnt seen you online for ages?
    What happened to Charlie123?
    He is surrounded by plenty of slim and hot Thai pussies right now!!

Dont worry about him.........haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyerr221 View Post
    Mate she's is tiny. Size 6 maybe with perfect A cups and pointy little chocolate brown nipples, perfectly flat tummy with waxed muff. Long brown hair and pretty face.
    Hey Fly, Ive got it. Jeniffer from 582. Thats her for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    At 429 there is also this girl call CoCo. She is reception but also work as ML a few days, small and slim. Absolute pocket rocket. My favorite thai girl for now.
    Well popped in to see Coco on the advice of lonely.

Def a little pocket rocket, was moving around all over the place, quite athletic. But she should not be in the prettiest massage girl thread.

Face - 7/10
    Body - 8/10
    Service - 9/10

There was another girl by the name of candy who walked passed me down the hallway in a towel and she was so embarresed she dropped the towel - hilarious. Bit frumpier but looked pretty good.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstar View Post
    Hey Fly, Ive got it. Jeniffer from 582. Thats her for sure.
    Is it same Jennifer as oasis and may be in 429 too??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I am very hopeless in this area,
    I still never find a girl I think she is very very very very pretty.

I can name a feel GOOD looking one, cheerful ones or attaractive ones only

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I still think Michelle in 501 is the prettiest I have seen for a while. Although I actually have never go into the room with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I still think Michelle in 501 is the prettiest I have seen for a while. Although I actually have never go into the room with her.
    Michelle is pretty but Olivia is in a total different league. Can't describe it and u have to see it to believe. The other places I have seen this quality of thai chicks is thai restaurant and MR Bs Bar.

Seems hard to book her lately and I was lucky to play with her while the fun last......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is it same Jennifer as oasis and may be in 429 too??
    Different to the one at oasis - not sure about 429 though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackstar View Post
    Different to the one at oasis - not sure about 429 though
    Thanks for that mate definitely should go check her out.... Did u get any extra from her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ackstar
    I didn't think Jennifer in 582 works as ML, I only seen her as reception. There is a hotty in this shop call Mimi which I use to see a few months ago.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast