Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prettiest massage girl?

Banned

Prettiest massage girl?

Im wondering who is the prettiest ML going around at the moment? (by prettiest i mean most beautiful/cutest face) interested mostly in chinese MLs, but also korean, japanese, thai and even cauc ... From 501/532, SL, SF, oasis, wherever.

Yep I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but still very interested in the views of brothers..

My picks atm would be a toss-up between michelle501 and tiff from snow lotus..

alungor or niceman123 knew the answer...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Im wondering who is the prettiest ML going around at the moment? (by prettiest i mean most beautiful/cutest face) interested mostly in chinese MLs, but also korean, japanese, thai and even cauc ... From 501/532, SL, SF, oasis, wherever.

Yep I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but still very interested in the views of brothers..

That's a big statement, between Tiff & Michelle.

If you want the most beautiful ML's in Sydney then you have to go to Upmarket Bathhouse in Crows Nest.

I don't go there much because it's a little out of my budget but my friend goes all the time and he loves the discreet and private nature of this establishment. His never met another customer because of the way they use intercoms and camera's when moving between rooms. A great deal of millionaires and famous people frequent this place as rumour has it.

Haha, brother Charlie are You trying to create a diversion here, whats happening with Maggie, is she no longer your favourite??

OK, purely on look alone:

Emma, Leng, Tiffany, Cici and Rita in that order!!

I could be in deep shit next time i visit the shop.......lol

Cheers

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, brother Charlie are You trying to create a diversion here, whats happening with Maggie, is she no longer your favourite??

OK, purely on look alone:

Emma, Leng, Tiffany, Cici and Rita in that order!!

I could be in deep shit next time i visit the shop.......lol

Cheers
    Ahlungor, your priority list only apply to Snow Lotus !!
    Haha

Banned
    Maggie and joey would probably be 3rd and 4th on my list ... Checked out some reviews for upmarket bathhouse, is $170 p/h hj included, lots of extras also on the menu apparently ..

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Ahlungor, your priority list only apply to Snow Lotus !!
    Haha
    Well, if I must, Maggie at 532 will be there somewhere. and no one ever thought Sophie is good looking but I do, and that's probably just me!! And Foxy has to be the best looking and hottest mamasan!!

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Banned
    Well if we're including mamasans id also like to add vicky to my list (I know shes married so I say this with all due respect!)

I cannot work out my list ...
    I am hopeless in this area .... haha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    I cannot work out my list ...
    I am hopeless in this area .... haha
    Tough choice if there is no stand out but Maggie,Leng,Tiff,Emma,Cici they look above average to me. Need to see Michelle as I heard Charlie mention she looks good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What days does Maggie work at 532/501?

Banned
    She works wed + fri

iex - i wouldnt say michelle is beautiful, but she is certainly cute in a fresh and innocent sort of way.

Banned
    Spark great debate this thread.

Tiff is easily the sexiest when you factor in her seduction.

But for pure lookers, it would be had to beat some of those Thai girls at oasis (Emma).

And Im sure there are a few at Midas and Mastige right up there.

This will be easier if we separate into different categories between Thai, Chinese and Cauc girls.

That's exactly a case of beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ! I haven't seen Tiffany or Sha myself, but someone told me her attraction is not her beauty, but she's 姣 ! Haha, don't get upset Tiff, 姣 is exactly what I want in a girl sometimes !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    That's exactly a case of beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ! I haven't seen Tiffany or Sha myself, but someone told me her attraction is not her beauty, but she's 姣 ! Haha, don't get upset Tiff, 姣 is exactly what I want in a girl sometimes !
    agree! this is one way!
    The other way is GFE!
    Pure beauty is not going to cut for me!
    It has to be combination of Beauty and at lease one of the other element

Banned
    Michelle501 = pretty girl (minus) gfe (minus) 姣

She's just an innocent young lady who is obviously uncomfortable in her new profession. She hates the work but is determined to persevere. I find the moral conflict raging in her soul strangely arousing. Yeah, I'm a bad person.

She's just an innocent young lady who is obviously uncomfortable in her new profession. She hates the work but is determined to persevere. I find the moral conflict raging in her soul strangely arousing. Yeah, I'm a bad person.
    You are the star. Almost every ML likes you

Look, its a free world or free economy, sometimes its very sad to see some innocent and lovely lady who has to work in the industry due to financial problem, but as long as she made the decision on her own free will, I am OK with that, no i wont treat her like a whore, but on the other hand, if i dont fuck her plenty other dudes will, so why not?? As long as i treat her with respect and behave like a gentleman, but gee, there are plenty of nasty people out there too.......

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Look, its a free world or free economy, sometimes its very sad to see some innocent and lovely lady who has to work in the industry due to financial problem, but as long as she made the decision on her own free will, I am OK with that, no i wont treat her like a whore, but on the other hand, if i dont fuck her plenty other dudes will, so why not?? As long as i treat her with respect and behave like a gentleman, but gee, there are plenty of nasty people out there too.......

Cheers
    I heard .... plenty of them ...
    so Ahlungor you are a real gentleman!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast