Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am a first timer, asking question before I go

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I am a first timer, asking question before I go

Hi all,

Hope all of you have a great day. I am planning to go to Kyoto206 or Sakura57, but I don't know the ethics and all the process. So here I am, hoping any of you can answer the questions that I have.

1. Do you need make a booking beforehand or can you just walk in?
    2. Do they accept card payment, bank transfer, or cash only?
    3. Do I need to shave underneath before going?
    4. Do I need to purchase my own protection or will they provide it there?

If you think there are some other tips or insight for first timer to know, please do share it here with me.

Thank you all in advance.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    My biggest tip for you is how about try and find another shop. lol. I'm really not impressed with the 2 that you picked.

1. both ok
    2. cash is preferred
    3. nope, but personal hygiene is very important
    4. will provide

Have fun!

by the way, are you a virgin?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some real advice, once punting becomes an addiction it can come quite expensive, especially if you can’t control your sexual urges and need to fuck at least 3x a week
    That can be from $600-$900 weekly, better of saving that money and putting it to better use, like buying a car, paying of a mortgage or going on an overseas holiday to an Asian sex capital of your choice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you don't have anyone in mind and no booking, you can see the line up and pick from there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Use cash do not use your credit card, bank transfer etc, cash is king no traces of the transaction. Don't just pick any girl make sure you like her looks. Check the shop rosters before you in. Look for AR reports on the girls. If the girl says no condom make sure you insist on wearing one, they should provide them. Clean and good hygiene would be better. Be mindful of the chance of getting robbed you need to be careful. And this punting can be addictive be prepared to go back weekly. But choose different shops different girls. Many of us here love those Asian WLS. Also do not go on date outside the shop with the girl if they ask you for your number etc. Saying all that have a good time that's what its all about. Don't fall in love with these girls. Be polite when your with the girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Use cash do not use your credit card, bank transfer etc, cash is king no traces of the transaction. Don't just pick any girl make sure you like her looks. Check the shop rosters before you in. Look for AR reports on the girls. If the girl says no condom make sure you insist on wearing one, they should provide them. Clean and good hygiene would be better. Be mindful of the chance of getting robbed you need to be careful. And this punting can be addictive be prepared to go back weekly. But choose different shops different girls. Many of us here love those Asian WLS. Also do not go on date outside the shop with the girl if they ask you for your number etc. Saying all that have a good time that's what its all about. Don't fall in love with these girls. Be polite when your with the girls.
    I’ve been so tempted to go out with some WL hotties, but the first rule of not being a Simp is don’t be an ATM, because all they are after is easy money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    I’ve been so tempted to go out with some WL hotties, but the first rule of not being a Simp is don’t be an ATM, because all they are after is easy money.
    True you can easily fall into the trap of going on dates with WL hotties but remember they want your money not you. They will easily eat up any savings you have very fast if you don't control the urge. And more than likely they offer their direct number to any guy who seems to have some money. So to the OP you have been warned not to give a WL your direct number.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    1. both ok
    2. cash is preferred
    3. nope, but personal hygiene is very important
    4. will provide
    5. Very important. Bring a lot of cash to tip the girl generously. You'll be her No.1 Customer of the Day.

6. Bring a bottle of expensive perfume as gift to show you're not a cheapskate punter.

7. Spend at least $100 for a bunch of flowers to show you're classy customer with taste.

Good luck.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosuke View Post
    Hi all,

Hope all of you have a great day. I am planning to go to Kyoto206 or Sakura57, but I don't know the ethics and all the process. So here I am, hoping any of you can answer the questions that I have.

If you think there are some other tips or insight for first timer to know, please do share it here with me.

My best advice is to echo footballpunters advice. Go find other shops.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    5. Very important. Bring a lot of cash to tip the girl generously. You'll be her No.1 Customer of the Day.

6. Bring a bottle of expensive perfume as gift to show you're not a cheapskate punter.

7. Spend at least $100 for a bunch of flowers to show you're classy customer with taste.

Good luck.
    And that is how you become a Simp,

Wonder if this OP will ever respond or give us an update

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey all,

thanks for all of the suggestions. Can't respond to this thread as fast as I want to hahaha. I will keep all of your advice in mind. But no, I haven't gone there yet, was planning sometime around next week, that's why I need to do my due diligence beforehand.

And to answer Footballpunter" Yes, I am. It will be my first time to go and first time doing, that's why I want to be prepare and ready for everything. I'm planning to go there after work, will they have a shower there? or should I go back home (Given I lived quite far from city) and take a shower before going?

And thank you very much for your suggestion Sibon, however, I feel like that's going too far for a person who is going there for the first time.

Which other shops do you recommend? My preference is an Asian woman, well, I want my first time to be of my choice. If you have any recommendation, please let me know.

Thank you very much all.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey all, thank you for responding. I have not gone to the place yet, was planning some time next week. That's why I want to do my due diligence beforehand.

And yes, this will be my first time going and first time doing it, that's why I'm a bit nervous.

What's wrong with Kyoto206 and Sakura57?? Can you recommed some other places? I prefer Asian, well, I want my first time to be with an Asian.

Thanks again all. I really appreciate it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Nay Sayer for Youth

My advice, don't. Once you cross the line of P4P, easier to do again and again. Punting can become a habit as it's easy (only money) to get laid.

Find yourself a girlfriend and spend the time to develop and enjoy. Don't confuse sex with a relationship. NEVER forget that it's BUSINESS. Gain some life experience (not P4P) first and grow up (NO disrespect intended). No need to rush, nobody but you is keeping score.

Just MY opinion.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Like said before, dude don’t start punting, it’s only downhill from there. Perhaps wait to visit a WL or ML until a little later in life. It’s better for you mate.

If you choose to go, I’d say tell the girl so she can take extra care of you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey all,

thanks for all of the suggestions. Can't respond to this thread as fast as I want to hahaha. I will keep all of your advice in mind. But no, I haven't gone there yet, was planning sometime around next week, that's why I need to do my due diligence beforehand.

And to answer Footballpunter" Yes, I am. It will be my first time to go and first time doing, that's why I want to be prepare and ready for everything. I'm planning to go there after work, will they have a shower there? or should I go back home (Given I lived quite far from city) and take a shower before going?

And thank you very much for your suggestion Sibon, however, I feel like that's going too far for a person who is going there for the first time.

Which other shops do you recommend? My preference is an Asian woman, well, I want my first time to be of my choice. If you have any recommendation, please let me know.

Thank you very much all.
    Go for a good FS shop, ensuite shower will be there, IMHO.

I would listen to 11Bravo and Ditchtheboss as they have a ton of life experience and are very honest with their advice. While I'm not as experience as them, I think I can still offer some advice from my 13 years of punting.

The main reason I asked if you are a virgin is because I also don't think punting is for a first timer.

Yes, you get to have your first time with the person of your choice, but that is in exchange for money. Quite honestly, I don't even count that as a "first time" because you didn't really "get" the girl (no disrespect), you only bought a irl sex toy.

I also echo that punting is addictive because it's easy. Just last week, there was another first timer posted that he will now start going more frequently. If you get consumed by this habit, how are you going to have time and money for a real relationship.

Another thing is if you've never been in a relationship, it might be easier for you to develop real feelings for one of the WLs. Don't forget, their job is to make you like them so you would want to go back. THAT is going to be all bad! It happens to the best of us too. So please be very careful if you do decide to go down this path. You don't want your first relationship to be with a WL either. It's gonna eat you alive. Trust me, a lot of us have been there even when we are experienced.

The WLs/MLs in Sydney are not going anywhere, go out and experience life first. Just my two cents. Good luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi all,

You totally ripped the words right out my mouth! I am TOO is new to the process. hope we could control our urges!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    My advice, don't. Once you cross the line of P4P, easier to do again and again. Punting can become a habit as it's easy (only money) to get laid.

Find yourself a girlfriend and spend the time to develop and enjoy. Don't confuse sex with a relationship. NEVER forget that it's BUSINESS. Gain some life experience (not P4P) first and grow up (NO disrespect intended). No need to rush, nobody but you is keeping score.

Just MY opinion.
    I have the same issue with Yosuke. I understand where you're coming from sir, and I'm open to finding a meaningful relationship when the time is right for me. thank you for this! but I would also want to Punt once in awhile lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Some real advice, once punting becomes an addiction it can come quite expensive, especially if you can’t control your sexual urges and need to fuck at least 3x a week
    That can be from $600-$900 weekly, better of saving that money and putting it to better use, like buying a car, paying of a mortgage or going on an overseas holiday to an Asian sex capital of your choice.
    Wow! I never imagine spending so much for punting! I mean, that is some real Life advice sir! thank you for this. I guess It all boils down on your urges.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast