Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am a first timer, asking question before I go

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextheman871 View Post
    I have the same issue with Yosuke. I understand where you're coming from sir, and I'm open to finding a meaningful relationship when the time is right for me. thank you for this! but I would also want to Punt once in awhile lol
    Don't call me "Sir"; I work for a living.

You want to punt? Why? To get laid? To prove you're a "man"? What's the big deal? It's just sex. No real effort; just pay the fee and have sex. Just like playing a video game, it's NOT REAL.

With all due respect, your comments (and your handle) seem to indicate you might not be able to tell the difference. Before you know it, you're spending most of your time and money on virtual reality, NOT lifting your head out of your phone and experiencing real life.

And who said anything about a "meaningful" relationship. Spend your time and money going out and having fun with real girls, NOT somebody you're PAYING to spend time with you. Anybody can hit a home run with a lob pitch; it's when you hit one out of the park on a fastball that counts. Lob pitches don't count as hits. You have to get in the REAL LIFE game, get some history and some strong foundations in real relationships so you can tell the difference between fantasy and reality. If you don't, then reality can be elusive. Instant gratification and short term highs become an addiction rather than the ups and downs of real life.

Don't believe the hype, losing your virginity is NOT life changing, just like having your first beer wasn't. And REAL friends won't be impressed if it's with a working girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    My biggest tip for you is how about try and find another shop. lol. I'm really not impressed with the 2 that you picked.

1. both ok
    2. cash is preferred
    3. nope, but personal hygiene is very important
    4. will provide

Have fun!

by the way, are you a virgin?
    Hi Sir! do you have any BAD experience on these two: Kyoto206 or Sakura57? or you just have a better place to go rather than those 2?
    thanks!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wow, didn't expect all of you to give a real life advice. I will keep that in mind and I will think countless time before going. Tbh with all of you, I was planning to go this Friday night, but as you've said, maybe I do need to grow up, maybe I do need to find someone first. I have never been in a relationship my whole life and it's not like I didn't work upon it. But yeah, I will genuinely rethink it a million times before going. Maybe in a couple of years, when I got older but my situation's still the same, I will really considered it, but as of now I will postponed it.

I really appreciate all of your concerns and advice

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    REAL friends won't be impressed if it's with a working girl.
    You hit the nail on the head with this one. Friends don't give a shit and don't really want to hear what you do with a WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Err…I thought the first rule of punting is not to tell friends that you punt…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    Err…I thought the first rule of punting is not to tell friends that you punt…
    Yea, very true for mature adults who understand the potential ramifications. But a young'n, who just lost his virginity... I don't think he'd be quiet about that, and then, of course, his friends would want to know all the gory details, and you know how stories spread, so...

And, another thing to keep in mind. Maybe it's MY generation, but I don't know any civilian women who'd be happy to hear that you've been patronizing prostitutes. If nothing else, that would bring in the increased chance of STD's in a potential physical relationship. "But I ALWAYS use a condom" just doesn't seem to register. AND you lose plausible deniability of what you've been doing. Paranoid? No, just risk adverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Some real advice, once punting becomes an addiction it can come quite expensive, especially if you can’t control your sexual urges and need to fuck at least 3x a week
    That can be from $600-$900 weekly, better of saving that money and putting it to better use, like buying a car, paying of a mortgage or going on an overseas holiday to an Asian sex capital of your choice.
    SOLID advice. And to those who say they won't be like that? Consider if it's only once a week, that's not much. Hey, it's been a stressful week, school, work, whatever. Bit of easy relief. Say $150-$200/week, that's $600-$800/month. $7200-$9600/year. That's NOT chump change. Because I doubt that you'll do it only once. Like I said, once you cross that line, gets easier and easier to do again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I lost my virsinity by WL. I do regret it. but not much. cuz it was gooddd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yosuke View Post
    Hey all,

thanks for all of the suggestions. Can't respond to this thread as fast as I want to hahaha. I will keep all of your advice in mind. But no, I haven't gone there yet, was planning sometime around next week, that's why I need to do my due diligence beforehand.

And to answer Footballpunter" Yes, I am. It will be my first time to go and first time doing, that's why I want to be prepare and ready for everything. I'm planning to go there after work, will they have a shower there? or should I go back home (Given I lived quite far from city) and take a shower before going?

And thank you very much for your suggestion Sibon, however, I feel like that's going too far for a person who is going there for the first time.

Which other shops do you recommend? My preference is an Asian woman, well, I want my first time to be of my choice. If you have any recommendation, please let me know.

Thank you very much all.

Yosuke

You appear to have rational thinking head over your shoulders. You are already making reference to 'due diligence' which is good . There is very decent advice coming from these experienced punters. You already know you can discount what Sibon has said. Lol

The best advice is from 11Bravo. Don't start if you don't have to unless it is out of curiosity or just sowing your wild oats.

As you are new to this game you may consider MP shops and then graduate to FS shops. Take it step by step. You can get an initial feel for things with MLs that just provide NHJ and B2B before approaching MLs that do open minded services. For a first timer you would still want to get your monies worth and want to blow your load within the first 10 mins.Lol

If you virgin like all those wise bros said. Don't start.

It will be become addiction, and it will be very hard to get free from it. Well it will be easy when you burn out all your money hahha. But yeah once again don't start.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If punting is your only vice I say go for it!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here is my advice from a seasoned punting veteran:

Why not do both? Go work on your game and pick up girls/date/find a girlfriend. In between girlfriends, punt as well.

I spent a lot of time in my younger years chasing girls in nightclubs - and going home without success most nights. If i had to redo it again, i would punt on the nights im not with a girl. That way it wouldnt have been a waste of my youth.

Just dont rely punting as a crutch, but keep an open mind and try out as many experiences as possible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12