Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asian girl very hot MILF not a WL alone with you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I’m more interested in knowing where OP find this hot Asian MILF.
    In a local butcher shop where else?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Guess I got nothing to lose I suppose I could do a FWB with her now I am even more fucked two white PTY sisters moved in next door yesterday (their hotties) I guess in an apartment building there is a lot of pussy about. Might as well take whats on offer in the building?
    Stay away form the security guard of the building. He is a big male. You may end up with a sored arse if you get intimate with him.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Reminds me of Arnold Schwarzeneggers story

He was allegedly banging his housekeeper in the family home while he was married

The housekeeper kept her mouth shut and didn't tell a soul about the affair

Guess how the truth came out?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe he works in a womens prison and does night shifts

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    One thing led to another in my mind I could not tell she was not a WL

'so had my way with her. I totally lost self control here.'

How do you control yourself and keep your hands off her?
    How?

1. Rape allegations that could completely fuck my life up.

2. The amount of brothers, father's, boyfriends, friendzoned dudes who are going to come after me due to reason 1.

3. The possibility of fathering an innocent child (Your spiel obviously included BB, because of course that's how it all went down) which either has to get aborted or now has a burden on its shoulders from birth which no one should carry, and no doubt you'll either be broken financially and your actual partnership gets destroyed just because you can't tell a WL from a 'regular' Asian girl. Or you run from everything with tail between your legs.

That's how.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    How?

1. Rape allegations that could completely fuck my life up.

2. The amount of brothers, father's, boyfriends, friendzoned dudes who are going to come after me due to reason 1.

3. The possibility of fathering an innocent child (Your spiel obviously included BB, because of course that's how it all went down) which either has to get aborted or now has a burden on its shoulders from birth which no one should carry, and no doubt you'll either be broken financially and your actual partnership gets destroyed just because you can't tell a WL from a 'regular' Asian girl. Or you run from everything with tail between your legs.

That's how.
    Yeah, his choice of words gave the impression that something untoward had happened there. I mean, would never say I "had my way" with any girl. It just conjures up images of sexual assault.

I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt, though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My problem is that I've seen so many Asian WL now that every Asian girl I look at outside the shop I consider to be a potential WL or ML 😅

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Let's for a second take the story at face value (though I tend to lean towards Ahlungors take on it..)

Are you that unable to control your thoughts and actions? OPs threads always seem to revolve around cheating and getting caught, mistresses, addiction to asians etc, suggesting it is a fantasy of his or he has a real problem with impulse control.

Flip the script, imagine it was your significant other at the the house of some neighbour, and he's doing exactly to her what you're thinking of doing to the woman mentioned, and tell me how well it sits with you. You totally fine with him cumming deep inside her because they "lost self control"? I doubt it. True some people get off on that, to each their own I guess.

Or if you have kids, imagine having to sit down and look them in the eye to explain the reason mummy and daddy have to live apart is because daddy couldn't resist sticking his dick in the neighbour, thus putting his immediate need for sex above, at the very least, being discreet enough to go elsewhere amd thus try and NOT shit in his own nest, thereby causing immense stress to the kids he keeps telling he loves so much... "love you kids, just not as much as I love putting some sperm in Carol at #24"...

So yeah, don't shit on your own doorstep, don't be a hypocrite, and learn some self control I guess is what I'm saying here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Let's for a second take the story at face value (though I tend to lean towards Ahlungors take on it..)

Are you that unable to control your thoughts and actions? OPs threads always seem to revolve around cheating and getting caught, mistresses, addiction to asians etc, suggesting it is a fantasy of his or he has a real problem with impulse control.

Flip the script, imagine it was your significant other at the the house of some neighbour, and he's doing exactly to her what you're thinking of doing to the woman mentioned, and tell me how well it sits with you. You totally fine with him cumming deep inside her because they "lost self control"? I doubt it. True some people get off on that, to each their own I guess.

Or if you have kids, imagine having to sit down and look them in the eye to explain the reason mummy and daddy have to live apart is because daddy couldn't resist sticking his dick in the neighbour, thus putting his immediate need for sex above, at the very least, being discreet enough to go elsewhere amd thus try and NOT shit in his own nest, thereby causing immense stress to the kids he keeps telling he loves so much... "love you kids, just not as much as I love putting some sperm in Carol at #24"...

So yeah, don't shit on your own doorstep, don't be a hypocrite, and learn some self control I guess is what I'm saying here.
    I couldn’t agree more. Not only do not shit in you own backyard, if one is going to engage in bare back sex, married or not or in your backyard or not, you need to be ready and willing to assume the consequences. This is could go from sti to pregnancy, hiv, etc

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I couldn’t agree more. Not only do not shit in you own backyard, if one is going to engage in bare back sex, married or not or in your backyard or not, you need to be ready and willing to assume the consequences. This is could go from sti to pregnancy, hiv, etc
    Absolutely. You want to have the fun then accept the consequences if it goes pear shaped.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2 things, either go and see where it leads you, or just be straight damn loyal to your wife haha.
    for me, I want to see how deep the rabbit hole is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    In a local butcher shop where else?
    Your local Asian grocery store? perhaps

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe your missus sent her to check your loyalty lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What about her?

Is this MILF married with kids too?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12