Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Japanese hostess club

Senior Member(無間使者)

Japanese hostess club

Has anyone been to Japanese hostess club in Sydney? Apparently there is one called Club Grand Hit or something and on their Instagram page, the girls are pretty attractive

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never been to one but from previous reports it's a great place to throw money away.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Never been to one but from previous reports it's a great place to throw money away.
    How do? Like strip clubs? I have never been to a Japanese hostess club but am interested. I don’t like strip clubs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just browsed their website, I see what you mean

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100% who needs to pay for over priced drinks just to sit down and talk to a Japanese girl who’s probably got the persona of a brick wall due to her lack of English skills, when you can go to the brothel and fuck yourself stupid with a higher quality girl and than go to Dans and buy yourself a bottle of Blue to enjoy in the comfort of your own home at your own pace

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    How do? Like strip clubs? I have never been to a Japanese hostess club but am interested. I don’t like strip clubs
    Speaking of strip clubs, I’ve never been to one in Australia. how do the ones in Australia compare to the ones in US? Any difference? Or pretty much the same thing? Tip at the stage and pay for lap dances?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    Speaking of strip clubs, I’ve never been to one in Australia. how do the ones in Australia compare to the ones in US? Any difference? Or pretty much the same thing? Tip at the stage and pay for lap dances?
    haven't tried myself either - however I found this podcast from a couple of local strippers quite interesting:

https://open.spotify.com/show/4bqySukxPNxDHTZR2rhMj4

definitely sounds like something for people who are looking to spend considerably more than your average punter, for a much less 'physical' experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    oh I agree it's a great place to throw your money away which is why I'm curious if there's anyone here with a lot of money to throw away and had some experiences. Apparently you can get the girls's phone number if they are attracted to you and perhaps you can score outside the establishment.

Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    oh I agree it's a great place to throw your money away which is why I'm curious if there's anyone here with a lot of money to throw away and had some experiences. Apparently you can get the girls's phone number if they are attracted to you and perhaps you can score outside the establishment.
    I watched an interview online on this popular hostess. She said she does go out with the clients that she really like and have sex with them. So there you go. But I reckon those guy must have spent lots of money before she even considered it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I watched an interview online on this popular hostess. She said she does go out with the clients that she really like and have sex with them. So there you go. But I reckon those guy must have spent lots of money before she even considered it.
    Oh the temptation.

I once took a young hottie that I had just met to Azuma, I think that’s what is called. The billwas just shy of 500 and that was enough to have her riding me hard the whole night. Great fun

Oh the temptation.

I once took a young hottie that I had just met to Azuma, I think that’s what is called. The billwas just shy of 500 and that was enough to have her riding me hard the whole night. Great fun
    Sorry, What's Azuma?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sorry, What's Azuma?
    One of the slightly upmarket Japanese restaurants here in Sydney

One of the slightly upmarket Japanese restaurants here in Sydney
    Oh ok ok I see. Sounds about right then. was she just someone you met or a WL?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Oh ok ok I see. Sounds about right then. was she just someone you met or a WL?
    Not a WL, hot Chinese girl I met who became a FWB. All she wanted was expensive diners from time to time and sex. Can’t complaint about that. Good good, good company, good sex

Not a WL, hot Chinese girl I met who became a FWB. All she wanted was expensive diners from time to time and sex. Can’t complaint about that. Good good, good company, good sex
    FWB are the best. haha.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    FWB are the best. haha.
    I am always surprised when I meet them. They can be great fun for sure

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yes they give out their numbers but don't expect them to call or text you to meet outside. It's strictly forbidden under the club's rules. The girls know it and they will string you along to make you visit them at the club. Even choosing a particular girl costs extra fee!

You can take them out for dinner before the club opens which the club is aware of and then turn up at the club where you pay for her time and other fees.

Forget to say the drinks are very expensive. If you have a girl sit with you, she'll expect you to buy her a lady drink. The Japanese guys/businessmen might like the club atmosphere.

Overall, it can be an expensive night and don't expect sex from one of the girls at the end of the night. It's Arigato and Sayonara and hope to see you again you fool. Yeah right. 🤣Better take your money somewhere else.
    Arigato and Sayonara should be our new punting moto.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sounds like it is far better to take SBs or WLs out to dinner or lunch. At least you know you will get laid before or after or both times, it is someone you know and click with and you are not getting strang along just to increase expenses in the restaurant without the added value we all love and crave

Junior Member(有D料到)

YMMV

With all in life it’s always YMMV. I’ve been there twice before and yes they do give out numbers.

With one of the girls, did get the contact. Eventually shifted to her normal contact and met up quite a few times to hang and eventually fucked at her place before she went back to japan. We still keep in contact to this day. Didn’t pay a cent besides the initial meet.

Sounds like it is far better to take SBs or WLs out to dinner or lunch. At least you know you will get laid before or after or both times, it is someone you know and click with and you are not getting strang along just to increase expenses in the restaurant without the added value we all love and crave
    yup, totally agree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast