Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Japanese hostess club

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    Has anyone been to Japanese hostess club in Sydney? Apparently there is one called Club Grand Hit or something and on their Instagram page, the girls are pretty attractive
    Just googled it and looked at the website.

No thanks. Not for me.. if you could have sex with the girls, it would be a different story..

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Waste of time and money for most of us, I'd reckon. It would probably appeal to small groups of people for very specific reasons. Eg. You're a Japanese dude who's been posted here to work, you're feeling lonely and need some company. Or you're a rich dude who wants to sample a slice of Japanese salaryman life without traveling there and you can speak Japanese.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Likely similar to the Japanese and Korean hostess shop models... some beautiful girls on site who you'll spend a lot buying expensive drinks/food for, they will flirt, seduce and engage with you, you'll think you're doing good and that sex outside is a distinct possibility, which it isn't at that stage, but they'll do enough to make you think it is on and to attract you to come back real soon and often.
    If you return enough / spend enough you can score with them.
    Deep pockets required...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Likely similar to the Japanese and Korean hostess shop models... some beautiful girls on site who you'll spend a lot buying expensive drinks/food for, they will flirt, seduce and engage with you, you'll think you're doing good and that sex outside is a distinct possibility, which it isn't at that stage, but they'll do enough to make you think it is on and to attract you to come back real soon and often.
    If you return enough / spend enough you can score with them.
    Deep pockets required...
    I love the challenge to see if I can pull them out but my rational side kicks in now. Over the years I have spent a small fortune just for the fun of pulling hotties into bed, it is far easier and cheaper to pay $300 and go to a brothel somewhere.

It is s fun game though but expensive as you say

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For ME, strip clubs a waste of time and money. Lap dance? Likewise.

BKK go-go bars have changed over the last couple of decades (more mercenary now, LT is 4 hours rather than all night). But back in the day, what you saw had a high likelihood of going home with you. Some topless, others naked. I knew 1 girl at G-spot who was a fantastic pole dancer and would really put on a show. I once asked her why she was so energetic and acrobatic. She said she loved to dance and she did it for herself.

I don't have the looks nor the cash to sit there and be teased. I want a real chance with some quality time. After BKK, never bothered going to a strip club.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    Has anyone been to Japanese hostess club in Sydney? Apparently there is one called Club Grand Hit or something and on their Instagram page, the girls are pretty attractive
    Whether you're looking for a place to tke your colleagues after work or celebrate with close friends... hmmmm also a good place to dump serious money! just visited their website, it's so nice, looks expensive though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It should be renamed to 'Club Blue (balls)'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12