Thread: Sunny - Saigon Princess St Marys (new Store)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sunny - Saigon Princess St Marys (new Store)

Person's Name : Sunny

Establishment : Saigon Princess St Marys

Month/Year of Visit : July 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : wechat / 2a/2 Crana St Marys NSW 2760

Phone : 0449 725 197

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates :$60 for 45 mins

Extras Cost : $100

Services Provided This Session : nude covered CBJ

Size/shape : size 6, c-cup

Nationality or Ethnicity : thai, I think

Value for money/recommend? : I suppose

My experience/comments :

Was out St Marys way feeling like a little guilty pleasure and looked up the line up on wechat to see who was working at Saigon Princess that day.

I interested in trying Sophia given other peoples review of her and called up to see if she was available.

Mamasan who answer told me that she was at the new location on Crana St so I made my way there.

Proceeded up the stairs and met Sunny at reception (this being the first time I had run into her but based on my past experiences with Saigon, i'm only really familiar with Jessica).

Asked her if Sophia was here, but she didn't really understand what I was asking.

I tried again to ask who else was working at this location and she stated that it was only Bella? i think but she was already attending to another punter at the time.

Given that it was 1hr before closing time and I didn't wanna chance going to the OG st marys store at a chance that Sophia might have been available, I decided to just take a chance at see what Sunny could offer this visit.

Sunny is claimed to be 24 yrs old, but we all know that they're probably 5-10 yrs older that the advertised claim.
    Body and face - 6/10 but depends on your preference but i'll get to justifying my rating later.
    Service - 8/10, but again, YMMV.

She took me into the available room and asked me to undress then left the room for a second.

As I was down to my undies, she returned to the room and asked that I also remove those as well.

I laid face down for part 1.
    I tried to make conversation with her but as per encounter at reception, there clearly was a language barrier; put on or legit.
    Her only responses was to check if her lack-luster massage was ok.
    Part one proceeded for maybe, 15-20 mins, of just light caressing around my back and legs then as to turn over.

This lend to her asking if I wanted extras.
    Again, I pondered if I wanted to save my dough for another punt but then opted to just give her a chance.
    Handed over $100 as per requested for extras and then the 'notorious' cling wrap came out after she undressed and relieved her tiny frame, with some aged parts to where her tits and bottom of her stomach was.

I giggled a bit at the thought of the cling wrap and she giggled to I think just out of courtesy.

Surprisingly, part two was somewhat decent.

She clearly has a technique of manoeuvring her BJ technique to work with this makeshift condom.
    Pleasantly, Sunny was also quiet accommodating when it came to allowing me to control the pace and tempto.
    When it felt like I was about to explode, she allowed me to pull her head away from my cock to gather myself and let the session last a bit longer; controlling the 'edging' aspect of my experience.
    She even tried different approaches to her CBJ, working the head, then licking the base to tip and also accommodating again when I pushed her head down for DT.

This continued on till she increased the pace of her CBJ and I just went with it to blow my load into this cling wrap to which she grabbed from the base as to not allow any of my mess to drip down.

I then shared a laugh with her after, because I found it hilarious that the 'cling wrap' was a real thing at Saigon now.

WIR - Hard to say. I have a few more ladies that Saigon are offering that I wanna take a punt at.
    but if they are not as accommodating as Sunny was during this session, then who knows. But can always rely on Jessica for a solid experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bridge too far

Not too many experiences with Thai but I know I had was lacklustre. I have found Vietnamese and Chinese deliver better value. I’m no particularly interested in a professional massage but will settle for an erotically stimulating massage and a professionally delivered edging handjob. Jessica is about the only one who delivers both and has gotten me off on six different occasions and forever grateful for her abilities. Most others just don’t pass in these skills and it is a bridge too far for them to consider.?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do the not use condoms here? If I didn’t know it was a thing and a ML tried to put that on me I would reject it. Just doesn’t make sense to me

Senior Member(無間使者)

Dental Dams

They are using Dental Dams (not clingwrap) - polyurethane or latex sheets used between the mouth and abusive vaginal when performing oral sex.

My interpretation is that an STI occurred at SP because my experience some 12 months ago was not the case it alway bareback BJ by one of the superstars of that shop.?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Why do the not use condoms here? If I didn’t know it was a thing and a ML tried to put that on me I would reject it. Just doesn’t make sense to me
    Probably 2 reasons for no condoms here. SP has a no full service rule and the myth that council inspectors go through the rubbish checking on the shop's antics. Well it least I hope it is a myth.😎

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And the Sunny referred is Vietnamese 👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ye tried wasn’t a fan of her