Thread: Coco or Cici - Parramatta Blossom Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Coco or Cici - Parramatta Blossom Massage

Person's Name : Coco or Cici

Establishment : Parramatta Blossom Massage

Month/Year of Visit : May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : wechat / Level 1/267 Church St Parramatta NSW 2150

Phone : 0450 733 267

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates :$60 for 45 mins

Extras Cost : $100

Services Provided This Session : nude covered CBJ

Size/shape : size 8, c-cup, 170 cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : thai

Value for money/recommend? : I suppose

My experience/comments :

Made my way to Parramatta Blossom one afternoon at around 3:30pm as I was curious about the line-ups being posted on their Wechat and wanted to see for myself if they were up to par on how accurate their photos were; Body-wise anyway as they cover up all their faces with emoji's.

I observed that they have a back entrance for discreteness along Freemasons Arms Lane Parramatta so that's how I entered.

As I wanted up the stairs and through the plastic covers, the door bell chimes to announce my arrival.

I met with reception and was asked how long I would like my session to be.
    I requested 45 mins.
    She then asked if I had a preference of who I wanted to go with.
    I quietly shrugged and politely told her that this was my first time at this establishment.
    She grinned cheekily and from what I recalled, called out for 'Coco' or 'Cici'.
    (Not remembering the name was the first and last time I made this mistake at this establishment)

I was lend to my room by Coco/Cici and requested to undress.
    She left the room and left the door somewhat opened.

When she returned she closed the door behind her and commenced Part 1.
    At this time, being the first time at Parramatta Blossom, i was sussing out how they invited part 2, so I intentionally left my undies on.
    before she started, she immediately grabbed my undies and stated that I didn't need these. I welcomed a lady with initiative and is willing to take control of the situation.
    She commenced her massage which was quiet firm and with decent technique, throwing in the occasional cheeky slide of her hands or elbows over my ass checks or straight running her hands across my balls.

During this, I conversated with her a little and she was able to hold decent conversation with me.
    Even sharing the fact the she worked at another shop in the city, but I forget if she mentioned which one.

This continued on for a little bit till she asked me turn over.
    She then leaned in to one of my ears and whispered if I wanted extras while teasingly rubbing my cock.
    I nodded and smiled and she advised me of the price which completed the exchanged.

Off came her gear as she revealed a nice, slim, tight body which looked that part of a 22 yr old or at least someone that takes provide in their bodily appearance and was shaven downstairs.
    I believe everything was natural too, after my hands inspected her C-cups.

Her whole demeanour changed from nice girl, chatty GFE-like to someone that was all about offering a pleasant experience.
    To my surprise, they even had condoms on site that she took out and equipped me with; even applying the dom with the whole 'cover the head then slide the reside of the condom down my cock with her mouth'. Again, I can appreciate a lady with initiative.

She applied great technique with her mouth for sucking and licking and good pace and no rushing which her hands exploring my body and twisting one of my nipples while occasionally taking a break from my cock to suck of my other nipple.

She rotated this routine between my body and my cock.
    I first place my hand on her back and rubbing it from the base of her spine down to one of her ass-cheeks and then politely asked her if this was ok.
    She nodded with my cock still in her mouth and let out an adorable 'uh-huh' and then I was off, exploring her body as much as as dare so long as she didn't push back against my hands advances.

I decided that I would see if she would allow for a pussy rub with my fingers to which she responded positively to and so I to the best of my ability rubbed her clit and where ever I could get a response out of her but respectfully not entering my fingers.
    She let out moans and responded with sucking me at the pace that I was rubbing.
    This went on until I couldn't hold it in anymore and blew into the condom.

She kept her mouth down on my cock as this was happening and then carefully pulled it off me.
    She giggled and held the condom in her hands and asked me if I wanted my 'children' back.
    I laughed and politely declined.

WIR - Yes, I would, if nothing for the complete experienced she offered me. If only I could remember which one she was.. Coco or Cici. I'll pay more attention to the name and her face next time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Talking Coco

Definitely Coco