Thread: Emma - Parramatta Blossom Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Emma - Parramatta Blossom Massage

Person's Name : Emma

Establishment : Parramatta Blossom Massage

Month/Year of Visit : Late Aug 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : wechat / Level 1/267 Church St Parramatta NSW 2150

Phone : 0450 733 267

Hours of Business : 10am - 8pm

Rates :$60 for 45 mins

Extras Cost : $100

Services Provided This Session : nude covered CBJ

Size/shape : size 8, c-cup, 168 cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, but YMMV

My experience/comments :

After my first earlier experience in the year at Parramatta Blossom Massage I decided that I wanted to scratch my itch again and pay a second visit.
    (for reference, I didn't remember who it was with but I was willing to take a punt and see I got)
    I looked at the line-up working that day and notice that Coco and Cici were both working.
    For whatever reason, the picture of Emma also caught my eye and I was imagining that the last lady I had, had the figure of Emma as per the picture posted of her.
    With this in mind, I decided to call up ahead.
    I spoke with receptionist and asked if both Emma and Coco were going to be available.
    She responded with a yes.
    I explained my situation that I had previously visited before but couldn't remember who I had.
    She explained that Coco was the thai one and Emma being chinese.
    I asked her politely if I could meet with them when I arrived and decide then which one I preferred to go with.

When I arrived, I went up the back entrance again, similar to my first visit and met with the receptionist.
    I explained that I was the person who called earlier and again politely asked if I could meet the girls before picking one.
    (this felt kinda wrong for choosing one over the other but; reasons and inflation, I just wanted some re-assurances that I would get my worth).
    Receptionist kindly acknowledged my request and picked up the phone and called the girls from the back and told me to wait on the chair.

After a short could of seconds, both girls arrive and presented themselves to me at the same time shockingly, but both smiled kindly and stated their name, first one introducing herself as Emma and the second one Coco.

(for the life of me I couldn't recognise if that was the same Coco/cici that I had earlier in the year)
    They both left for the back rooms and then receptionist asked which one I preferred.
    I umm'd and ahh'd a little bit stating that I couldn't remember who I had first but seeing the way Emma smile, something in me just decided that I should give her a go this time.

I was shown to the room by mamasan then shortly ever Emma entered the room.
    She smiled again and I knew this was gunna be a good session.
    I reason I won't get into, I was indisposed with fully undressing myself but Emma seemed to read the room and grabbed my cock through my shorts and helped me undress fully.

Given this was my 2nd visit to Parramatta Blossom, I decided but I would skip the verbal query about part two and offered her the cash up front to which she thanked me for.

Now, to describe Emma.
    Going by the picture they post of her on Wechat, she presents as accurately as you could hope for in person.
    Tight, youthful, slim but smoothly curvy in the right spots. based on my preference I would give her a 9-9.5/10 purely because she's just my type.
    Her face is, to my preference again, quiet gorgeous.

Emma starts with part one which is usual affair.
    light massages with light strokes but nothing to write home about.

Then part 2 begins with me still on my belly on the bed.
    She proceeds to undress revealing herself and all her glory.
    I stunned at how attractive I find this lady.
    She commences body sliding on my back and kissing my check from behind while going for nibbles of my ear.
    This continues for a short while but already I not regretting my choice in picking Emma.
    She then asks me to turn over and slides a condom on me. (this is a bonus that i'm appreciating about Parra Blossom as I've experience both the notorious cling wrap as well as a place that asked me if I brought one).

After this, she gives my ol' man a cheeky little pussy rub and then proceeds with a great CBJ.
    I would leave the finer details of this encounter with Emma, but just know that she was very accommodating to my lead.
    When she started, she was at the base of the bed, she keep eyes up looking towards me and working my cock with a variety of technique and paces.
    She then moved over to the side of the bed and allowed me to run my hands all around her ass cheeks and to the front of her pussy which was unshaven but I didn't mind this look on her.
    I grabbed a handful of her C-cups and then she decided to turn to face me and then took the condom off and proceeded with a HJ while even leaning in to lightly kiss me which was a surprised.
    I held on to her waist while she was doing this but then when I indicated that I wanted her mouth to return to my cock, she obliged and even got a new condom to put back on it.
    This continued on for a little while till I was blew into the Condom.
    She cleaned me up and then even gave me a hug while helping me to sit up from the bed.

She let me know that time was up but it didn't feel rushed.
    I even has a little verbal exchanged with her as limited it as it was due to just a slight language barrier but then upon leaving she offered another hug and kiss on the check goodbye.

WIR - I would given what she was giving me. That was quite the complete experience as far as punting goes and Parramatta blossom is slowing becoming my favourite spot with a good array of ladies on offer with quiet accurate representations of pictures to in-person showings.
    I do have some other ladies on my radar too from this place so, more reviews to come as much as I can spare the change to punt there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review look forward to more from this top shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw the lovely Emma today based on the above, such a sweet girl and very pretty. Not too much more to add to the above but very service orientated. Tipped her at the start $100 and had a great time including kissing all over my body a great cbj where I finished and even some pussy grinding which felt awesome. Tonnes of FOAM as soon as part 2 started and very blank face when grinding me but still looked hot and the way she stares at you as she sucks you is awesome

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the nice AR...she seems a nice punt indeed. I wholeheartedly agree that Parramatta Blossom is a great place - went there for the first time today as a walk-in and saw Cindy, and was not disappointed at all. Can't wait to see Cindy again, as well as trying out some of the other girls there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    PBM is my go-to, not only based on location convenience, but the price for what has been consistently high level of service and girl has always won me over

Saw Emma earlier in the week based on seeing this review and availability, and I was extremely pleased. The Part 1 was about average, relaxing but unlike others in past who felt as though they knew exactly how to de-knot the body, this felt pretty much as you would expect for a massage where its not the focus. She left for the bathroom for 5-10mins, and was extremely apologetic but it didn't ruin the mood at all, if anything might have made her try harder.

Part 2 was probably the best I've had, for first time always get the NHJ and Body rob for $70, and it was exquisite. She done it differently then most, having me sit on the edge of the table as opposed to laying down, and was going all up and down, kisses, having me kiss her and all the works. Absolutely going back as soon as I can

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went there for the first time yesterday and tried out nana. Went for the standard NHJ which was pretty amazing. Took the advice of Darkness and only went with NHJ. Nana has some amazing HJ skills. She plays for a long time before eventually finishing me off. I loved it. Her variation and technique is great. She was egging me to pay for CBJ but I'm always one to see what their HJ game is like first. If there is chemistry then I'd go back for more.

Can't wait to try Emma out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Felt like Emma was in her 30s.. idk if I might have been switched with Hannah.. nothing bad with her service BTW.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Emma was great. We definitely had a connection during the session. She was really enjoying herself too. YMMV but I'm definitely seeing her in the future to try her CBJ.

Update 1: Went back a second time to try her CBJ. It's very good, and her eyes looking at you while she does it is so hot. YMMV. Highly recommend her
    Last edited by MetropolitanMale; 12-03-2024 at 10:11 AM. Reason: More information to provide