Thread: Sydney vs Brisbane

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sydney vs Brisbane

Had a short trip to Sydney and I finally decided to do the comparison.
    Perused the Sydney after reports and decided on 200 Parramatta Rd, Stanmore.
    Basic price is $130 for the hour including free NHJ. This is already cheaper than Brisbane's $175 for the same thing.
    The girl was attractive Thai. Room had a good size mirror. Hole in the massage table that gave the girl good access and TT started straight away.
    Role over and ask for my usual extra, which was $50, same as Brisbane.
    So, all up, $180 vs $225. A sizable saving, but certainly doesnt cover air fares and accomodation.
    Will I return? Certainly next time in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ripped off a bit Unless she was a stunner. Usually massage 60 an hour. Handjob 20 extra. 110 for nude the whole time and massage handjob. Full service with BBBJ 130-150 an hour. Stanmore is city so a bit more but if you go to Surry Hills etc you will save heaps. Or the western suburbs brothels too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    didn't get rip off. standard rate for this store

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with Funinqld. Inner city around Surrey Hills you get FS bbbj cim for $150 and if and absolute stunner you may need to go $200 but certainly no more than that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    Agree with Funinqld. Inner city around Surrey Hills you get FS bbbj cim for $150 and if and absolute stunner you may need to go $200 but certainly no more than that.

I am about to head to Sydney, any chance you could share the name of any places worthy of a visit?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've read Sydney reports extensively and can't find mention of these gems. A couple of shop names would be nice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I've read Sydney reports extensively and can't find mention of these gems. A couple of shop names would be nice
    Some I cannot remember as I go in half drunk at times but Apple massage on Pitt St, 69 Liverpool St and Puppy Love in CBD.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I tried a couple in Pitt St a few years. Would rank with some of our worst boiler shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I tried a couple in Pitt St a few years. Would rank with some of our worst boiler shops.
    There are a lot of boilers and it takes some footwork and a be prepared to walk attitude but there are some definite good ones once you know where. If you want top tier head up to Ginza and places like that and the overall quality certainly increases.

For me, I am more interested in mid 30’s and up with fit bodies over 21yo model princesses as I tend to get better service and price with the milfs. Just for note of what I go for.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ginza Club and Ginza Empire are the places to go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    shit..I thought you were me..went to Sydney in July purely for punting and met a chatty and skilled ML though she was slim and flat chested but I got a 60 massage, BJ and CIM for a total of 150. Her BJ skill was one of the best I ever experienced. Never did she touch my cock with her hands and it was all mouth action. I miss Sydney already and planning if I could go again next month.

I recommend staying at one of the ibis budget hotels as they are reasonably cheap (under 100) but provide you with an en suite

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats it and there are enough sub 99 dollar flights if its midweek

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi All,

I was in Sydney a couple of weeks ago and thought I should compare the Sydney and Brisbane scenes for myself

Started with the forum to find the appropriate shop. I loved that they have a page just for rosters. Many with pics that are generally pretty accurate based on the comments

Settled on SBM in Darlinghurst, a 20 min walk from where I was staying. They offered a $130 naked remedial massage which sounded like good value. Phoned and easy booking procedure, arrived on time, Mamasan took my money and told me she would get a girl who would look after me. I had decided not to pick from the pics as they all looked pretty good and had good feedback. 5 or 6 girls available. Decided to let the punting god look after me.

Establishment was a little less luxurious than I expected. However it appeared each room had a shower and a full length mirror. Mamasan took me to my room after lightening my wallet of $130. As I had walked I decided to shower.

In the shower when my Thai ML walked in, 20's with the tightest short dress on. Did i mention how tight the dress was, smokin hot body and pretty face. Thought this could be amazing.

Offered her a tip straight up if i could give her a massage first. She declined , which was ok, so I climbed onto the bed and the massage began. The best massage I have ever had. She was excellent, really knew what she was doing. No TT but ooh so close. 30 mins in she has finished the massage, TT starts and she was great, reaching under and brushing my most sensitive friend.

Went quiet for a moment, which was because she was getting naked. BS started and was very nice , I had forgotten how much I enjoyed a hard nipple tracing a line down my arse crack.

Flipped and could then enjoy her gorgeous body, the mirror is a bonus. Light touching was ok. Finish was good without being outstanding, probably because I am older and she was not into it, however it was better than most I have enjoyed in Brissie. Finished with a shower, solo unfortunately.

Only thing I have found similar in Brissie was Ixx at Adam and Eves Playground. It was not $130

In conclusion , I found it to be a great hour or so in Sydney. If that was taking one for the team then I will be at the front of the queue.

regards all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you really want to slum it, you can get a sleep shuttle in Chinatown for $40. They have communal lounge kitchen and showers, but last time I did this I was only there to crash and sleep, plan the day packed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And western Sydney suburbs cheaper still